FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Bargains

Bargains

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *phrodite OP   Woman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Browsing the streets of a lovely old market town with oh so many lovely (shoe and otherwise) shops this afternoon...made me wonder. When is a bargain a bargain? When it is cheap? When it is just what you needed at that time...?;-)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Browsing the streets of a lovely old market town with oh so many lovely (shoe and otherwise) shops this afternoon...made me wonder. When is a bargain a bargain? When it is cheap? When it is just what you needed at that time...?;-) "

If I see something of similar quality that I have previously purchased and its a lot cheaper then I will buy again. Im a sucker for bed linen, towels and crockery plus small electrical gadgets like unusual kettles or toasters so always on the look out there.

Clothes are a lot cheaper than they were and companies seem to be having a lot of mid season new ranges which is recognising our temperate island at long last so lots of sales on throughout year. I can't resist shoe sales have to have a sift.

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

I did a car boot sale yesterday and the stall opposite me had some beautiful, 4 inch high heeled ankle boots. I thought damn, I would have loved those new

They were and cost me £2.00

"Browsing the streets of a lovely old market town with oh so many lovely (shoe and otherwise) shops this afternoon...made me wonder. When is a bargain a bargain? When it is cheap? When it is just what you needed at that time...?;-)

If I see something of similar quality that I have previously purchased and its a lot cheaper then I will buy again. Im a sucker for bed linen, towels and crockery plus small electrical gadgets like unusual kettles or toasters so always on the look out there.

Clothes are a lot cheaper than they were and companies seem to be having a lot of mid season new ranges which is recognising our temperate island at long last so lots of sales on throughout year. I can't resist shoe sales have to have a sift."

I did have a sift

"I did a car boot sale yesterday and the stall opposite me had some beautiful, 4 inch high heeled ankle boots. I thought damn, I would have loved those new

"

Awesome ! Show?

i need to do a car boot, but people round here want excellent things for pennies

"i need to do a car boot, but people round here want excellent things for pennies "

Same here, but I still made £180.00

"I did a car boot sale yesterday and the stall opposite me had some beautiful, 4 inch high heeled ankle boots. I thought damn, I would have loved those new

Awesome ! Show?"

New pics coming this weekend so will take them x

"i need to do a car boot, but people round here want excellent things for pennies

"

wow nice one. I just advertise stuff on facebook. Buy & sell groups have been created locally and in the last 2 days ive sold a travel cot, loads of baby toys, a fish tank and a book case i no longer needed.

By *urreyfun2008Man  over a year ago

East Grinstead

Have a regular ebay session each year, but got loads to put on freecycle soon.

Bargsin wise 30 pound lego game for 6 dollars, too old for my little one yet but will save for next year

"i need to do a car boot, but people round here want excellent things for pennies

wow nice one. I just advertise stuff on facebook. Buy & sell groups have been created locally and in the last 2 days ive sold a travel cot, loads of baby toys, a fish tank and a book case i no longer needed."

Hey that is great, well done

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

isn't this back to the old chestnut? a man buys when he needs something a woman buys when she WANTS something !!!!

(goes and hides under the table with his tin hat on)

By *ornyHorwichCpl aka HHCCouple  over a year ago

horwich

a bargain is something I want for a better price than I thought.

There is Littlewoods ex catalogue shop in Chorley that I always have a look in. Had loads out of there. My best was a dress for £4 (Rhett skills on that one)

However did buy some gladiator sandals from there that come to the knee. Should have been £25, got them for £12 bit didn't try them on. Unfirtunate I have shapley calves and the bloody things wont fasten round them. Gutted

A true bargain is something, which holds it appeal long after the purchase cost was met, regardless of how much, or how little its original price or the residual monetary value it now contains….

» Add a new message to this topic