FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > persitstant guys

persitstant guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi how many nice couple have this problem? also i worry about my own reputation... as there's the odd couple i sent too many messages to... I've also had it when couples keep on to me... i don't mind personally even if i don't like them i just ignore

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That's what the block button is for.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

why worry what others do..

"hi how many nice couple have this problem? also i worry about my own reputation... as there's the odd couple i sent too many messages to... I've also had it when couples keep on to me... i don't mind personally even if i don't like them i just ignore"

there's a fine line between staying in touch and making a nuisance of yourself.

personally, as soon as the messages start to appear to be polite responses as opposed to interested responses, i think it's time to lay off

you can generally tell when you're on to something or not

as soon as i sense i'm not, then i think why push it and risk alienating the other person(s) altogether as well as making yourself look a bit of a dick (or even worse desperate) ?

"hi how many nice couple have this problem? also i worry about my own reputation... as there's the odd couple i sent too many messages to... I've also had it when couples keep on to me... i don't mind personally even if i don't like them i just ignore"

Must be that elusive one pic, they wont give up you know,lol

» Add a new message to this topic