FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > swingers club!

swingers club!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everybody,

Me and my partner are both happily married and are gunna try a swingers club in blackpool in a few months time for the first time.

We would like to really know what it is like there especially your first time as we have heard different opinions, just hope we are not sat there looking like idiots lol.

Feedback welcome x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was scared out of my wits, my first time LOL I thought that swingers would either be impossibly beautiful and glamorous, or would be weird-in-a-2-heads-kinda-way.

As it turned out, of course, they were just 'normal' folk like me...... the kind of people you would bump into in your local supermarket.

And swingers are generally very friendly people and welcoming to newcomers, so give 'em a smile and people will happily chat with you, with no expectations.

Have fun! x

Thanks for the tip!

We red some where that they don't really mix if they dont know you and they stick to what they know, hope not as we wanna play and my husband wants me to .... well you know what he wants me to do lol.

Hope it ain't full of ugly and desperate perverts as that would be a big turn off!

My fella kind of likes the idea of the dark room but that's not for me hehe x

"Hope it ain't full of ugly and desperate perverts as that would be a big turn off!

"

don't worry, I won't be there

By *ertnbeckyCouple  over a year ago

oldham

"Hope it ain't full of ugly and desperate perverts as that would be a big turn off!

don't worry, I won't be there "

nor will we so which are you jack erm we,ll be desperate and you be ugly this week and we,ll swap on a 7 day rota

My first FAB social started at a club, and I went there with a couple of peeps I got to know via the forums from FAB.

I exchanged face pics with a few others whom I knew would be at the club and the social the night after.

When I arrived at the club, I looked around and could not see anyone I knew.

Then someone called out my then username, and the rest is history.

My advice would be to attend an organised social event at a club, and try and exchange face pics with a few that are going.

This way, you will not be entirely on your own and find yourself a Billy no mates.

I normally post openly in social event threads that I am attending, and am happy to exchange face pics beforehand.

not sure if one of the Blackpool Clubs are good for a first meet. We have been to one of the apparently "better ones" and really hated it. Don't go to one of the Hotel Clubs!

I have tried to messaged you privately but I am blocked lol hahaha - dont seem to fit into your criteria.

message me if you are interested to hear more about our experiences there ...

Sandra x

Thanks, just msged u x wud luv to hear!

» Add a new message to this topic