FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fuck buddys

Fuck buddys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How do you all feel about fuck buddy's as I am toying with idear of looking for one that I can meet regular where we can chat have a laugh a drink maybe meet up with other couples singles and maybe go dogging with

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fuck buddies are ok so long as both parties remember what they are to each other. If you develop feelings for a fuck buddy that aren't reciprocated you're in for a long slog and sleepless nights.

But, never pass up an opportunity to open up as you just never know if she feels the same but is too scared to blur the boundaries previously set.

Good luck. I couldn't do it, as when I get intimate with someone it's a meeting of minds as well as bodies.

To be honest i get more meets as a single woman than if i was looking with a guy so having a fuck buddle to meet with wouldnt benifit me at all

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know what you mean but I was saying someone that also carried on playing on there own but also had me as a friend type fuck buddy

I play solo, with the lovely option of occasionally hooking up with a familiar woman among my friends whenever both she and i fancy trying out a meet,party or swinging adventure.

Two solo swingers declaring themselves swing-partners or fuck buddies seems to run out of steam very quickly due to the separate solo fun options hindering any dual fun ideas.

And using a lady as some sort of ticket to more meets sometimes seems apparent with certain folks.

For those who link up and it works well,great, but i dont seem to hear of it too much, just an opinion.

T xx

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

The problem is finding someone who can mix sex and friendship. When it works it is wonderful. One of my best friends is visiting in a couple of weeks, she is a great fan of kev's oral technique So as with the last time she was here they will go play...but and its a big but, we have both known ppl who thought sex + friendship = romantic love. last year my life was nearly destroyed by someone who could not seperate these.(nothing to do with me or kev, but the D/s part of my life)

However if u fif the right person, its the best

works both ways tho, i dont drive so all my meets have to be local and i have to turn down many party invites and tend to go to the same clubs over again because i cant travel to a lot of the invites i get

So i guess having a fuck buddie would benifit me in a way that i could call upon them for a lift to parties i cant get to oher wise and in return i get them a invite

but to me this just seems rude, i have thought about it but im just not the type that when it comes down to it, i could ask someone for a meet just so i could get a lift off them lol

I have one because i don't enjoy swinging as a lone female. Previous swinging experience was within proper relationships. I think so long as you have clear boundaries it works. Has so far for me

"How do you all feel about fuck buddy's as I am toying with idear of looking for one that I can meet regular where we can chat have a laugh a drink maybe meet up with other couples singles and maybe go dogging with "
good luck mate. hope you have better luck than me lol

works for me and we both get what we want.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

You'll find that the 'couple elite' will frown upon duck buddies couples as they think that you have no regard for each other and are only out to get your end away without caring for the other person's pleasure

This to me is rubbish. If I meet a couple or another single person with my fb I want to make sure everyone is happy, everyone is safe etc otherwise there is no enjoyment in it for me x

And believe me we have had our fair share of veal meets

its hit and miss with fb i hv one reg meet im friends with and it adds to the fun. however another guy developed feelings for me realised i didnt feel the same blocked me and is spreading rumours amongst joint friends that are nasty and not true.

evesham

"You'll find that the 'couple elite' will frown upon duck buddies couples as they think that you have no regard for each other and are only out to get your end away without caring for the other person's pleasure

This to me is rubbish. If I meet a couple or another single person with my fb I want to make sure everyone is happy, everyone is safe etc otherwise there is no enjoyment in it for me x

And believe me we have had our fair share of veal meets "

EVESHAM TRANSLATIONS!!

duck = fuck

veal = crap

Many thanks to the lurker that spotted them and let me know - look forward to you posting when you can

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"its hit and miss with fb i hv one reg meet im friends with and it adds to the fun. however another guy developed feelings for me realised i didnt feel the same blocked me and is spreading rumours amongst joint friends that are nasty and not true.

"

Hope u sort it , i know what thats like, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

evesham

"its hit and miss with fb i hv one reg meet im friends with and it adds to the fun. however another guy developed feelings for me realised i didnt feel the same blocked me and is spreading rumours amongst joint friends that are nasty and not true.

"

if the are true friends they wil smell the bull shit - hope it works out ok

ive reported him to admin and hope it gets sorted. he has said i have an std which i know is a lie. i dont go bareback. i get reg checks and they are always clear. both those he told have told me what he said and neither has questioned it.

"You'll find that the 'couple elite' will frown upon duck buddies couples as they think that you have no regard for each other and are only out to get your end away without caring for the other person's pleasure

And believe me we have had our fair share of veal meets "

I think this is unfair. I'm not married but I can understand couples only wishing to play with other couples. You're inviting others into your marriage, you want to feel you're on equal footing, both taking a "risk" there's no risk with fuck buddies if you see what I mean.

evesham

I think this is unfair. I'm not married but I can understand couples only wishing to play with other couples. You're inviting others into your marriage, you want to feel you're on equal footing, both taking a "risk" there's no risk with fuck buddies if you see what I mean."

what risk?

FB's can work really well. I prefer to have 2 or 3 at anyone time as the "feelings" are then less likely to rear their head, as everyone knows it's not exclusive

I love having a regular fb. The sex for me gets better and I like having that connection.

X

"How do you all feel about fuck buddy's as I am toying with idear of looking for one that I can meet regular where we can chat have a laugh a drink maybe meet up with other couples singles and maybe go dogging with "

I love the idea of a fuck buddy although I dont have one but that might change you never know, fuck buddys are the way forward

I think this is unfair. I'm not married but I can understand couples only wishing to play with other couples. You're inviting others into your marriage, you want to feel you're on equal footing, both taking a "risk" there's no risk with fuck buddies if you see what I mean.

what risk?"

The risk of it all going pear shaped.

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Fuck buddies are ace!

"I love having a regular fb. The sex for me gets better and I like having that connection.

X"

Same here along with the friendship

"FB's can work really well. I prefer to have 2 or 3 at anyone time as the "feelings" are then less likely to rear their head, as everyone knows it's not exclusive"

+ 1

By *hi-John69Man  over a year ago

chichester

I would like to put myself forward for the position of FB for the ladies in the West Sussex area

Don't be afraid to message me I'm very nice

I'd like Angelina Jolie if Brads too busy and maybe Polly Anna of the gadget show too, offt dyou know what i mean.

"FB's can work really well. I prefer to have 2 or 3 at anyone time as the "feelings" are then less likely to rear their head, as everyone knows it's not exclusive

+ 1 "

+2

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I've just listened to two of mine have orgasms together... while I had one alone!

Geography is a bitch!

evesham

what risk?

"

but that risk is there be it couples, single men, single women, TV/TS etc that you meet, whay is it more of an issue if you meet an fb couple?

been seeing my FB for almost a year, met on here, hit it off and become great friends.... i seek his advice and opinion on things, cos hs isnt hot headed like me and i trust and respect him, we have lots of sexy fun but more than that... hes my mate

Ok cynical i might be, but we aint gonna hear of the tits up and pear shaped fuck buddy storys really are we?

Great if you find someone you like but be warned loose relationships often develop into more.

Its worked well for us so far. Long may it continue...its one of the most honest 'friendships' I've had in a long time...no pressure, no need to justify other meets etc...just fun!

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Ok cynical i might be, but we aint gonna hear of the tits up and pear shaped fuck buddy storys really are we?"

I have one!

I met a guy on another swinging/sex website (I stress this - it was NOT a dating website) five years ago. We had a meet, it went OK, and I thought that would be it. Five years later we are still seeing each other, but it is a very stormy relationship! Although we met on a site like this one, he is incredibly jealous of me seeing other blokes and, if he asks if I am, I am supposed to lie to him as he doesn't want to know. About this time last year he got a skin problem, probably caused by an allergy to washing powder, but he was convinced that I had given him a STD and only a visit to the docs assured him otherwise. Before he went though I got texts from him calling me all the names under the sun, telling me I should carry a health warning, and so on. This was while I was on a trip with my family!

This happens regularly. If I don't drop everything when he wants to meet I get sulky texts and late night phone calls when he is pissed. But when we are together he is lovely, and one of the best shags I have ever had. I can't see it ending well, but till it does I just put up with it.

Forum Mod

"Ok cynical i might be, but we aint gonna hear of the tits up and pear shaped fuck buddy storys really are we?

I have one!

I met a guy on another swinging/sex website (I stress this - it was NOT a dating website) five years ago. We had a meet, it went OK, and I thought that would be it. Five years later we are still seeing each other, but it is a very stormy relationship! Although we met on a site like this one, he is incredibly jealous of me seeing other blokes and, if he asks if I am, I am supposed to lie to him as he doesn't want to know. About this time last year he got a skin problem, probably caused by an allergy to washing powder, but he was convinced that I had given him a STD and only a visit to the docs assured him otherwise. Before he went though I got texts from him calling me all the names under the sun, telling me I should carry a health warning, and so on. This was while I was on a trip with my family!

This happens regularly. If I don't drop everything when he wants to meet I get sulky texts and late night phone calls when he is pissed. But when we are together he is lovely, and one of the best shags I have ever had. I can't see it ending well, but till it does I just put up with it."

Blimey thats sounds like more hassle than a proper relationship

Have had one or two f buddies in the past have one at the moment and all is well we meet up for fun and there are literally no stings attached which is how it should be, the one before though went all weird on me proper stalker and very possessive even though it was always only a friend with benefits kinda deal, so think they can work really well as long as the two people understand from the get go what each other is after from the arrangement

"Blimey thats sounds like more hassle than a proper relationship"

I often joke that he's the second longest relationship I've had, after my daughters father.

Luckily he's never said 'if you don't stop seeing other men you can't see me'. Probably because he knows what the answer would be!

By *ssentialminx2011Couple  over a year ago

sheffield

OMGosh !! ~ thank gudness for F/B's that's all i can say!!!!

When my ex husband & i split ,there was absolutely "no~way" i was ready for another relationship for a very long time!! But ~ still had needs and wants sexually~ well of course!!! (just because a marriage or relationship brakes down irretrivably or for what ever reason ?? ~ does not "automatically" mean ya sexdrive is "also put on hold!!"?? .....**enter the absolutely fabulous & wonderful world of " THE FUCK BUDDY!!

OMG!!! if it hadnt have been for my 3 gawjus buddies in the 13 months before i met my Carl,i'dhave been walking the walls !!! (literally!!)

All 3 are now very happily married,otherwise ALL 3 would 100% still be seeing me & visa versa !!

All totally different men,but equally

sexciting & a pleausure to meet u with & having the variety of different gawjus mens kisses,touches,finger & tongue techniques,& totally different sexual experience & style,made it soooo much more exciting (variety being the spice of life*&* 1MILLION % the reason 10's of MILLIONS OF FAB PPL "WORLD~WIDE" adore this fantastic and totally wonderful"L I F E S T Y L E"

IF ONLY WE (& WE SOOOOOOO MEAN THAT !!!!~ COULD HAVE DISCOVERED "SWINGING" ~ i would have personally "signed on the dotted~line" 3years ago!!!

It has 1Million percent saved our relationship & works perfectly for US BOTH!!

I'm no longer hounding & begging My Carl my sex every morning ,teatime & night lol anymore !!

I'm now totally content and fulfilled when i want to be!! *&* IF i want more simply message other members i fancy and fingers x'ed they feel the same ??

& arrange a meet ASAP ~"SIMPLES!" ~ "IT'S NOT ROCKET SCIENCE!" ~

The fantastic verification system is brilliant in helping you chose potential dates/buddies/swing partners

& detailed profies & a numerous good clear "genuine pix!" also help dramaticallty,in "picking the wheat from the shaft!!" ~which you'd ALL have to admit TBPH ~we all have to do!!

I was told by anoter FAB member that that the Ratio of M/F was 80/1,another told me is more like 150/1 OMGOSH!! i rest my case !! Alex Mwah xx

"Ok cynical i might be, but we aint gonna hear of the tits up and pear shaped fuck buddy storys really are we?

I have one!

This happens regularly. If I don't drop everything when he wants to meet I get sulky texts and late night phone calls when he is pissed. But when we are together he is lovely, and one of the best shags I have ever had. I can't see it ending well, but till it does I just put up with it."

Where is your self esteem in all of this?

"Blimey thats sounds like more hassle than a proper relationship

I often joke that he's the second longest relationship I've had, after my daughters father.

Luckily he's never said 'if you don't stop seeing other men you can't see me'. Probably because he knows what the answer would be!"

my current realtionship is on the lines on fuck buddyness because he just isnt around enough to be considered a proper relationship ....but he loves to know when i meet other guys and now he has moved on to wanting to watch me on cam when im fucking them ?? he says its like having his own porn show with his best girl as the star .......i think ive got a pretty good arrangement and it works for us until the day comes when hes not flying all round the bloody world !

I have one!

This happens regularly. If I don't drop everything when he wants to meet I get sulky texts and late night phone calls when he is pissed. But when we are together he is lovely, and one of the best shags I have ever had. I can't see it ending well, but till it does I just put up with it.

Where is your self esteem in all of this?"

LOL, nice.

If he wants to make himself angry thats his problem. We do often discuss his moodiness and he promises to be better, then a few weeks later he goes back to his bad old ways. He can end it any time he likes.

I have one!

Where is your self esteem in all of this?

LOL, nice.

If he wants to make himself angry thats his problem. We do often discuss his moodiness and he promises to be better, then a few weeks later he goes back to his bad old ways. He can end it any time he likes."

If you had more self esteem, you could pluck up the courage to end it, it wasn't meant to offend, merely to question, sorry.

"If you had more self esteem, you could pluck up the courage to end it, it wasn't meant to offend, merely to question, sorry."

What gave you the impression I want to end it? I am fine with the way things are, apart from his odd moody texts, but the sex is awesome, he is a nice guy, and otherwise things are fine. I also have my other fun so I am not having any self esteem issues at all. Not sure why you think I am.

Pfft!

I have a terrific fuck buddy and friend. Met him over a year ago and we have a fantastic time together. The whole sexual package with one another is amazing, there are feelings but they are contained as we are both on the same wavelength, neither of us desire it to be anything further than it is and that is important in a fuck buddy relationship. We both have met other singletons on our own without any jealousy or negativity. So yes, it can work and why not.

Definitely appeals to me

definitely works for me!

regular fun with someone you connect with allows you to push bounderies with each other and take sex to new levels you dont have with new partners.

what risk?

but that risk is there be it couples, single men, single women, TV/TS etc that you meet, whay is it more of an issue if you meet an fb couple?"

You've been here long enough to see couples posting that they won't meet fuck buddies as they're not proper couples. Just like some couples will lick partner's to orgasm and swallow, rim etc...but no kissing.

Might not make sense to some...but...*shrugs*

» Add a new message to this topic