FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > If you go down to the woods today...

If you go down to the woods today...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ezebel OP   Woman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Been having a debate with someone...

You are parked up in a country lay-by somewhere at night - maybe stopped to make a call on the mobile or something.

A car pulls up with a woman in it. A few minutes later another car pulls up with a guy in it. They both get out and give each other a quick peck on the cheek.

They see you sat in your car and they smile at you before walking off together into the woods together.

What would you do?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Follow the yellow brick road xx

"Follow the yellow brick road xx"

I said I just smiled back and I was told that I was a wimp

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Hope that they are having a good time, whatever they may be doing

I'd finish the call on my phone then go home to eat the wonderful meal that was waiting for me as cooked by my wonderful wife .... that's the same wife that I long to see at the end of each and every working day, no matter how bad they day, how bad the shit, she's all I want to see......

The two that vanished into the wood ?? maybe they had some fun for 30 minutes then went their seperate ways to their own partners, living a false life of lies and deceit but they'll never find the joy that I have everytime I come home to see my wife, my soulamate, my lifemate, the only one that matters in my life ..

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"I'd finish the call on my phone then go home to eat the wonderful meal that was waiting for me as cooked by my wonderful wife .... that's the same wife that I long to see at the end of each and every working day, no matter how bad they day, how bad the shit, she's all I want to see......

The two that vanished into the wood ?? maybe they had some fun for 30 minutes then went their seperate ways to their own partners, living a false life of lies and deceit but they'll never find the joy that I have everytime I come home to see my wife, my soulamate, my lifemate, the only one that matters in my life .."

why do you assume they are cheating??

And maybe that 30 minutes made their lives bearable, not everyone has an idyllic lifestyle

I thought they were just going for a shag

"I'd finish the call on my phone then go home to eat the wonderful meal that was waiting for me as cooked by my wonderful wife .... that's the same wife that I long to see at the end of each and every working day, no matter how bad they day, how bad the shit, she's all I want to see......

The two that vanished into the wood ?? maybe they had some fun for 30 minutes then went their seperate ways to their own partners, living a false life of lies and deceit but they'll never find the joy that I have everytime I come home to see my wife, my soulamate, my lifemate, the only one that matters in my life .."

Although you made massive assumptions about the scenario, I am glad you are happy together, it sounds like an enviable situation

Oh and to the OP- I would store away the info as a good idea for the future, and for fantasies lol

"Oh and to the OP- I would store away the info as a good idea for the future, and for fantasies lol "

duly noted

evesham

"Oh and to the OP- I would store away the info as a good idea for the future, and for fantasies lol "

a very good idea

And who is not to say they were a husband and wife remembering their first encounter, celebrating an anniversary or just meeting after a hard days work enjoying each others company

By *razydriver8Couple  over a year ago

plymouth

"And who is not to say they were a husband and wife remembering their first encounter, celebrating an anniversary or just meeting after a hard days work enjoying each others company"

my partner and i sometimes meet between our shifts when we are on oppisites.. or we wouldn't see one another,,

to the OP.. i would have smiled at them and asked if they needed any help..

I'd follow them and remain out of sight and film them fucking on my mobile then post it online and make some cash. I've no shame.

By *he tactile technicianMan  over a year ago

the good lands, the bad lands, the any where you may want me lands

Run after them at break neck speed clutching tupperware containers and a identifying wild mushrooms book as I noticed they had neither. and you can never be too careful when you're in the woods picking mushrooms!

The two that vanished into the wood ?? maybe

they had some fun for 30 minutes then went their seperate ways to their own partners, living a

false life of lies and deceit but they'll never find

the joy that I have everytime I come home to see my wife, my soulamate, my lifemate, the only one

that matters in my life .."

Pass the sick bucket please

" I come home to see my wife, my soulamate, my lifemate, the only one

that matters in my life ..

Pass the sick bucket please "

Ah loves young dream...;-)

If you are really, Really lucky... You may, one day, find just a little of what these two seem to have...;-);-)

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Beautiful x

King's Crustacean

The two that vanished into the wood ?? maybe they had some fun for 30 minutes then went their seperate ways to their own partners, living a false life of lies and deceit but they'll never find the joy that I have everytime I come home to see my wife, my soulamate, my lifemate, the only one that matters in my life ..

why do you assume they are cheating??"

He did say 'maybe'

evesham

why do you assume they are cheating??

He did say 'maybe' "

he also didnt say maybe not so for me the bias lies on the fact he assumed they were cheating

King's Crustacean

"Been having a debate with someone...

You are parked up in a country lay-by somewhere at night - maybe stopped to make a call on the mobile or something.

A car pulls up with a woman in it. A few minutes later another car pulls up with a guy in it. They both get out and give each other a quick peck on the cheek.

They see you sat in your car and they smile at you before walking off together into the woods together.

What would you do?

"

Nothing.

Only a real weirdo would follow them. Correction a depraved desperado would too.

Possible scenarios are too numerable to list.

The odds that they are going for sex is small.

The odds that they want us to join in are even smaller.

I wouldn't ask if they were going for sex and could we join them for obvious reasons.

If I met my brother to go for a nice country walk and some strangers followed us or even worse asked us for sex ???? Yes I know you said night. It's light in the Summer.

NOW .... if you say they were provocatively dressed. When they smiled she flashed her tits which were emblazoned with swingpin tattooes. He shouted Oi.... are you up for a bit with me n her? We are bang at it ... cum ed. Then he twirled his king sized cock like a Catherine Wheel.

The answer would still be no.

Now a nice sunny day ....coming across naked people sunbathing, caressing, enjoying , smiling ..... beckoning.

shit think I'll take a walk later.

different scenario ..

Throw H.I.V thoughts out of the window and share my lemonade n jam butties I think.... It's a YES from me.

King's Crustacean

Noooooooooo Eveanne..... Nooooooooo

He said mabye .. he just recognised the possibility.

In either case I think it either an alcohol induced or post coital posting

It was neither

It's just the way I am

King's Crustacean

ya great mush x

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I would think........oooooo a bit of dogging

King's Crustacean

So Ruggers.......

You would think but not act?

No WAY would you follow .... no way !

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Errrmmm I might do, at a discrete distance of course....and if the OH was with me, then I know he would want to

Being a voyeur, I would be inclined to watch them from a distance.

I would not say no if they ask me to help with taking pics or vids!

"And who is not to say they were a husband and wife remembering their first encounter, celebrating an anniversary or just meeting after a hard days work enjoying each others company"

Master and I often do that.When Masters working away.. I then drive hundreds of miles for lunch.. and normally involves driving off.. we always get some looks when i jump into Masters car with my bag... It amuses me that people think I am his paid girl at times.. lol or his mistress lol

Cali

King's Crustacean

"And who is not to say they were a husband and wife remembering their first encounter, celebrating an anniversary or just meeting after a hard days work enjoying each others company

Master and I often do that.When Masters working away.. I then drive hundreds of miles for lunch.. and normally involves driving off.. we always get some looks when i jump into Masters car with my bag... It amuses me that people think I am his paid girl at times.. lol or his mistress lol

Cali "

Instead of his slave ?

I would smile back & then go on my way as i am a wimp also!!! but if i know i could play i would play all day !!! love outdoorsx

"

Instead of his slave ?"

Most would fail to notice that in person.. I would be pleased if someone actually noticed that.. but unlike some we dont tend to have me walk behind Master in a certain way and I can talk freely..

Unless of course I have my leash on.. but we would never do that in front of vanillas..

Cali

King's Crustacean

Do you go down in your collar ?

"Do you go down in your collar ?"

I wear it all the time.. its never removed..

cali

"

Oh dear, not again!!

Many moons ago now, my mother taught me to never assume, it can lead you into all sorts of bother/trouble!!

Interesting that your thoughts on this scenario and the people involved was negative.

I wouldn't do anything other than think bloody good on them two.

King's Crustacean

Interesting that your thoughts on this scenario and the people involved was negative.

"

Even if it was your husband disappearing with a strange woman into the woods. I believe you xxx

Could have been a married couple living out a role play.

Many couples have a car each, and it is a popular fantasy

[Removed by poster at 11/09/11 15:29:04]

Sigh and move on is better ......

Blackberry picking?

King's Crustacean

"Blackberry picking? "

Phone or fruit?

Even if it was your husband disappearing with a strange woman into the woods. I believe you xxx "

oh my goodness yes i'd be beating my button furiously at the mere thought

"Blackberry picking?

Phone or fruit? "

Um, you granny? definitely fruit! and I am not phoning!!!

if they want to go in the woods in this wind and rain on and off in Birmingham

i wish em luck

evesham

[Removed by poster at 11/09/11 16:05:56]

evesham

Even if it was your husband disappearing with a strange woman into the woods. I believe you xxx

oh my goodness yes i'd be beating my button furiously at the mere thought "

lets me, you and Mr Bouncy go find some woods then

(first verson had a typo and i'm not even on my phone - maybe its time to admit i just can't spell )

lets me, you and Mr Bouncy go find some woods then

(first verson had a typo and i'm not even on my phone - maybe its time to admit i just can't spell )"

ooooooooo now that sounds like a plan

King's Crustacean

oh my goodness yes i'd be beating my button furiously at the mere thought "

Beat your button? Wouldn't you follow them ?

"Could have been a married couple living out a role play.

Many couples have a car each, and it is a popular fantasy "

My lovely and I used to do just that because we couldn't get peace at home from the kids.

Beat your button? Wouldn't you follow them ?"

if it was my husband i would quite possibly not sometimes its more horny thinking about what is happening than actually watching the mind running wild and making me so impossibly horny that i can't wait to get my hands on him afterwards and fucking the living daylights out of the poor fella and then having the pleasure of hearing all about it and getting horny all over again

although maybe the thought of what was happening might be too much and i would need to go and join in i guess it would be fully dependant on what mood i was in at that moment in time

if not my husband then i guess it would be dependant on wether or not i felt there was any kind of signal from the couple that they might like to be watched and then it would be from a very discreet distance unless it was made incredibly clear they wanted some closer viewing

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

It depends on what cars they were driving.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Did they have teddybears with em ?

"Did they have teddybears with em ? "

Of course not! It was way past teddy bear bed time

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Did they have teddybears with em ?

Of course not! It was way past teddy bear bed time "

What time does yours go to bed then?

"Did they have teddybears with em ?

Of course not! It was way past teddy bear bed time What time does yours go to bed then? "

10pm but 9pm on school nights

» Add a new message to this topic