FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > some people

some people

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

last night i was in the chat rooms and chatting away when i get this pm from a couple that i was not even chatting to asking me if i could verifi them. when i said no thay seemed really pissed off. asking why not and i said that i did not see what was in it for me. because when i looked at there profile thay was only looking for females. and when i said that to the couple thay went well we only need someone to verifi us because the girl we are try to meet wont meet anyone that has not beeen verified. so i just shut the pm and never said any more.

was i right or wrong in doing that. would really like to hear what you people think

ok rant over. thanks for reading

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"last night i was in the chat rooms and chatting away when i get this pm from a couple that i was not even chatting to asking me if i could verifi them. when i said no thay seemed really pissed off. asking why not and i said that i did not see what was in it for me. because when i looked at there profile thay was only looking for females. and when i said that to the couple thay went well we only need someone to verifi us because the girl we are try to meet wont meet anyone that has not beeen verified. so i just shut the pm and never said any more.

was i right or wrong in doing that. would really like to hear what you people think

ok rant over. thanks for reading"

i only verify people i have met in person ....end of

No I think you were right,you didn't need to verify them. It's a choice.

Plus the fact you weren't even chatting with them? They were being very cheeky. I wouldn't of verified them.

But I don't think that just because you didn't have a chance of playing with them as reason not to.

If you were in a club & had a chat without playing, I think that is good enough for verification. It's proof that you are who you say you are, not if you're good in bed. That's how I see verification's, others probably see them differently.

If said couple are reading this, we were verified on cam & all we did was after our fun we asked the room if someone would be kind enough to verify us, which a couple of folk did.

There's no need to PM a random stranger.

you were right to do so. i only verify after a meet

fancy verify me then lol

There are trying con someone basically so i would have reported them

I thought the whole point of the verification system, was to verify that the people were both real (in terms of picture matches person) and swingers. How you get that from a chat room, or telephone call I do not know.

Meeting someone in person (either at a club, social or for a liaison), is the only way I would verify someone, I think verified by phone isnt worth much, to be honest, and chat (msn etc) is just daft.

P xxx

you were right and if it was me id have blocked the cheeky freekers!!!!

some cpls on here think single guys will do anything!!!

good for you xx

auds xx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

so i was right not to.

if we had chatted for and bit and then thay ask me if i would verifi them i would have but when it was the second thing thay ask me am like no chance. its people like that, that give everyone else a bad name.

You were deffo right NOT to verify them, bighorny.

In fact, I would report their profile to Admin, for asking for a false verification. x

"so i was right not to.

if we had chatted for and bit and then thay ask me if i would verifi them i would have but when it was the second thing thay ask me am like no chance. its people like that, that give everyone else a bad name. "

You were right. The verifications on cam are for when you have chatted to someone for a while on cam. Just think if it was actually a predatory single male, you had verified as a couple and he tricked a woman in to meeting a couple and they weren't one. Only verify who you are sure and i would go as far as to say report the incident and message to admin as its something they should be dealing with.

^^^^^ all of the above lol xx

auds xx

» Add a new message to this topic