FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Butterflies

Butterflies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Used to watch this programme, funny.

Wendy Craig used to have a flirty fancy for a well dressed smart businessman,they would meet in the supermarket or park and ohhh almost give in to temptation.

Anyone ever have that instant fancy while doing the dreary old shopping?

Was it a one off lovely flirty moment or are you way too busy struggling to get all you need and just get outa there?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was recently rendered utterly speechless, attempting to buy a newspaper when the female shop assistant who popped up from behind the counter was so stunningly beautiful, I developed an instantaneous crush,,,,, but that happens quite a lot to me, cuz I’m such romantic…. Pah!!!

Couple of times... Once at the checkout in Somerfields... I was in line for a male checkout operator, As I got the the front of the queue, he went for his break to be replaced by a vision of lovliness... she was curvy and had a smile to die for.... mmmmmmmmm

Other time was a couple of days ago... I nipped to the shop for condoms. Not my usual shop, and coundn't find them so asked the nearest assistant who had the most incredible green eyes... I went weak at the knees....

Forum Mod

Looking at eye candy while you're doing something as boring as food shopping makes it a nicer experience

I do find thought that 9 times out of 10 I get a bit distracted and always forget something thats on my list

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"Looking at eye candy while you're doing something as boring as food shopping makes it a nicer experience

I do find thought that 9 times out of 10 I get a bit distracted and always forget something thats on my list "

ever brought that little something extra home to indulge with while your frozen stuff defrosts all forgotten??

"

ever brought that little something extra home to indulge with while your frozen stuff defrosts all forgotten?? "

Yep, Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia.

I can indulge in that all day every day!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Recently got so distracted by a lovely lady next to me at "fast auto-checkout" that i forgot the pay by cash or card bit,and walked straight out supermarket door with shopping,turned back just in time, knew i forgot something!!

I tend not to eye people up when I go food shopping, as I am too busy looking for bargains!

Mind you, one of the staff at my local supermarket is kind of cute, and I certainly would not say no if he asks me out for a drink!

I wrote a naughty poem about this phenomenon when I was at Uni doing my English degree ... it got a very high grade so I guess the English lecturer identified with it too

» Add a new message to this topic