FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Dream Analysis

Dream Analysis

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Experts say our dreams are trying to speak to us. Well, after the dream I've just had I wish my subconscious would learn fookin English!!

Next to our front door is a small window about half way up. My cousins (who live in America) turned up unannounced carrying a sledgehammer to knock the wall beside the front door down and put a glass panel in it's place. Siren had asked them too apparently, but how she got into MY fookin dream is a question I'd like answered. I told my cousins (who are female btw) that if they knocked the wall down the window above it would have no support but they said it wasn't their problem and Siren wanted a glass panel put in so that's what they were going to do.

Just then dozens of delivery men turned up with packages and left them all over our front patio. I asked them wtf they were doing and they just replied, "your wife ordered them so you have to take them." Dozens of parcels were left outside our house as a group of girls in bikinis walked past in the middle of the road laughing, and it's not exactly summer out there.

Analyse that!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ishful.thinkingWoman  over a year ago

east london

What ever she wants, she can have!

Go girl!

LOL

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

I notice that among all the chaos a load of girls in bikinis are also in the dream

That does'nt take much analysing

By *issbehaveCouple  over a year ago

wrexham

Well I would say that you're feeling like your being pushed in a direction ( not necessarily by Siren, but maybe a female figure in your life) that you're not sure you want to go in? Your house represents your inner self and it's being knocked about without your consent. The packages may represent the fact that your money is being spent without your knowledge and even though you are willing to exept it without much resistance you are not happy about it. Maybe a female who you know is gently pursuading you to do something that your happy to go along with, but inside your not that happy about? I'm not dream analyst, but just seemed an obvious answer.

Well in the dream I just had, I walked out of a bar in town and everyone was dressed in 1940's clothing and they were all speaking Dutch

Go figure !

Easy...;-)

1. Siren should always be the woman of your dreams.

2. You are confused... The lintel over the window would have held the wall up.

3. You are morbidly concerned about your world (house) being attacked by friendly fire from American... Females.

4. Dozens of men arrive... Speaks for itself dear...

5. They have gifts which Siren has had to order for herself... You tight git...

6. A group of hot bikini clad birds pass you by... Laughing...

Conclusion:

Women either pass you by... Laugh at you... Or threaten you.

Men bring gifts

IPSO FACTO....

You are gay...!!!

That will be £250 please... And Ill be round to pick your wife up at 12...

{PS You have some major changes on the way which you will deal with, easilly, in your way and with your logic... And NO you wont forsee all that is coming... You dont need to...;-)

Enjoy your dreams... Its your brains way of clearing itself for the reality of the waking day...;-);-)}

I had a dream I was eating a giant marshmallow and when I woke up my pillow was.......... still there!!!!

"I had a dream I was eating a giant marshmallow and when I woke up my pillow was.......... still there!!!! "

Was the quilt missing?

"I had a dream I was eating a giant marshmallow and when I woke up my pillow was.......... still there!!!!

Was the quilt missing? "

Ahhh but which quilt are you referring too?……

Do you means the one delicately fashioned from discards nasal hair dropped by the now extinct herds of unicorns that once roamed never-never land, or the politically incorrect quilt I recently had made from dragonfly wings which were plucked rather than being voluntarily donated …….

Anyway in answer to your question... both are thankfully still here!!!

» Add a new message to this topic