FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The firking CHEEK OF IT

The firking CHEEK OF IT

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sarah Evans Artist Soulja Boy, has released a new song that includes the phrase "FUCK THE ARMY TROOPS" he contiues on to say how "hard" and "real" he is and how "fake" our (VETS) are. I am going to test the power of social networking and see if this reaches him, but anytime he wants to defend that statement I know a lot of people who would gladly oblige. Do me a favour

SPREAD THE WORD PEOPLE........BLACK LIST THIS RECORD LABEL

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Doubt this post will make any difference. He is just expressing an opinion if the allegations are even true..

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Sarah Evans Artist Soulja Boy, has released a new song that includes the phrase "FUCK THE ARMY TROOPS" he contiues on to say how "hard" and "real" he is and how "fake" our (VETS) are. I am going to test the power of social networking and see if this reaches him, but anytime he wants to defend that statement I know a lot of people who would gladly oblige. Do me a favour

SPREAD THE WORD PEOPLE........BLACK LIST THIS RECORD LABEL"

see... i call this "daily mail" syndrome because anything to jump on a bandwagon..

couple of things with this story...

1) the song isn't going in the album

2) the record company are working with youtube to get it taken off as soon as copies of it go up

3) the artist actually apologised for it 3 days ago.....

it does remind me of the russell brand/jonathon ross malarky... when only 3 people actually complained with it went out... but then 50,000 decided to junp on a moral crusade

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Sarah Evans Artist Soulja Boy, has released a new song that includes the phrase "FUCK THE ARMY TROOPS" he contiues on to say how "hard" and "real" he is and how "fake" our (VETS) are. I am going to test the power of social networking and see if this reaches him, but anytime he wants to defend that statement I know a lot of people who would gladly oblige. Do me a favour

see... i call this "daily mail" syndrome because anything to jump on a bandwagon..

2) the record company are working with youtube to get it taken off as soon as copies of it go up

it does remind me of the russell brand/jonathon ross malarky... when only 3 people actually complained with it went out... but then 50,000 decided to junp on a moral crusade"

you probably right but there are a LOT more then a few PPL complained about it.And the only Reason i Jumped on the so called Bandwagon is Be course My Husband got Killed on 1993 in Iraq so EXCUSE me for getting Pi.. of when i hear something like that.

i Consider this Threat closed

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

By *ertnbeckyCouple  over a year ago

oldham

it does remind me of the russell brand/jonathon ross malarky... when only 3 people actually complained with it went out... but then 50,000 decided to junp on a moral crusade"

so why record such shit in the first place then?

» Add a new message to this topic