By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How do people feel about regular meetings and fuck buddy's

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

would love one

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i used to have one until the boundires was crossed and he took the piss ohh and he was a complete twat

i would only have one if they understood the boundaries and it was nsa but then again after the shit whats go on i think ill be happy with one offs

I myself like reg meets and also the social side,having a drink and chat before the fun starts,having some respect for the lady,even if it's just once a month or something

I like more regular meets....suits me but keeping within the boundaries and having no emotional feelings is the hard part

"I like more regular meets....suits me but keeping within the boundaries and having no emotional feelings is the hard part "
sure dose

By *havenangel1Couple  over a year ago

Worcester

We have regular meets with a few people couples and singles and love it

i can safely say in this present time a reg fuck bud isnt on my agenda

IMHO, sex gets better with repeat meets, so yes to regular FB/playmates.

I tries a regular meeting with a couple but they wpuldsay meet up and not turn up saying they meet someone else instead that night but wanted me to drop everything for them

There’s a few people I regularly meet, but I have to admit, it’s the added thrill from meeting someone new which really clicks my pen-top…..

I dont like to see the same person too often, otherwise it can become boring, i think because you meet a man and think the sex is really good, then you meet the next one and its even better.

Thanks for some great comments on this subject at present I am toying with the idear of looking for a fuck buddy or should I say a fuck friend as I would like someone that you can have a drink chat laugh sex also meet others with maybe take out dogging abit much to ask for I hear you say

Forum Mod

We have guys that we meet again and again but not so regular that we get bored of each other,I liek to keep each meet fresh with something new happening

Its great to be able to experiment and explore with people you feel comfortable with and have some sexual boundaries pushed and fantasies realised

Its also nice to just have the odd one off that you'll never see again too

Its all fun

We've got two couples who we keep in touch with. We haven't played with anyone this year yet, due to other stuff going on in our lives, but we've met each of them a few times for a social evening.

We're really lookng forward to getting going again.

Regular friends really do turn into proper friends. But it's nice to shag 'em every now and again

I dont really do regular meets, tho i will do re meets if i really get on with someone most of my meets are one offs

I just find meeting new people more exciting, i find people put a lot more effort into the first time you have sex once you have met them a few times i find they get more relaxed and stop making such an effort then sex gets boring so i tend to keep it alove by sticking to new merts

» Add a new message to this topic