FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > i love to please

i love to please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

is it rude to cum first or do you like to pleasure u meet first...... my self i rather my meet cum befor me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

would just be good if my meets came....can get cold and lonely standing at the harbour waiting............

I love a man to cum first its always his pleasure before mine. I can imagine his disappointment if I get there first and I can't go again for half an hour. I can't stand a bloke with lots of stamina I expect him to cum first every time. I'd feel I was not attentive if I made him go on for ages and ages.

allways let the woman cum first b4 you cum

its depends but remember,if you cum first you can always play with the lady after,doesnt mean the fun stops just cause you cum first,you can always lick her and get a toy out and pleasure her until the canon is reload for another shot or untill the lady cums,its all bout fun not who cums first

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

"I love a man to cum first its always his pleasure before mine. I can imagine his disappointment if I get there first and I can't go again for half an hour. I can't stand a bloke with lots of stamina I expect him to cum first every time. I'd feel I was not attentive if I made him go on for ages and ages.

"

I can assure you disappointment would be the last thing I would be feeling if you were cumming as we fucked.

"I love a man to cum first its always his pleasure before mine. I can imagine his disappointment if I get there first and I can't go again for half an hour. I can't stand a bloke with lots of stamina I expect him to cum first every time. I'd feel I was not attentive if I made him go on for ages and ages.

I can assure you disappointment would be the last thing I would be feeling if you were cumming as we fucked."

You imagine

id be cumming first regardless

im the same but he needs befor mine lol that way i ge the better deal as they beg after

"

By *ayne n JockCouple  over a year ago

Dunfermline

Oh I have to cum first or it's toys later if he is tired or not LOL

Have to admit though .. when a man gets to that point and tells me he's going to cum .. it sets me off bigtime haha x

Durham Tees

I can assure you disappointment would be the last thing I would be feeling if you were cumming as we fucked.

You imagine

"

I already have but I will again x.

"is it rude to cum first or do you like to pleasure u meet first...... my self i rather my meet cum befor me

"

Not really. If you can get your rocks off and escape with your balls intact do it. You wont get seconds though.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

i cant imagine a man coming before me...

but then i have multiple orgasms and have never been in that situation

i always cum first and many times during love a long session before the guy cums or a repeater.

I too am blessed with multipuls :D

It does seem unfinished though if both side don't cum at some point

You imagine

I already have but I will again x."

Then I'm flattered. My post was totally tongue in cheek - I have luckily never been with a guy who has cum first but Ive been with one who was a very close second....

a friend of mine live down ur end i might just have to pop and see her and while im there see u to lol

You imagine

Then I'm flattered. My post was totally tongue in cheek - I have luckily never been with a guy who has cum first but Ive been with one who was a very close second.... "

Durham Tees

You imagine

Then I'm flattered. My post was totally tongue in cheek - I have luckily never been with a guy who has cum first but Ive been with one who was a very close second.... "

Stick your tongue in my cheek and there's a chance I might correct that for you x.

» Add a new message to this topic