FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Why....

Why....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

....do birds suddenly appear everytime you are near?

Answer me that....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *razydriver8Couple  over a year ago

plymouth

"....do birds suddenly appear everytime you are near?

Answer me that...."

cos i am actually in a deranged disney movie where i am actually a trapped princess...

By *issbehaveCouple  over a year ago

wrexham

cos I have a big bag of Trill !!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Answer me that...."

Because just like me they long to be close to you

Because they're all trying to nibble my worm

cuz they like to poop on u

Cos I was in a Hitchcock film and the fuckers won't leave me alone.

But surely these location where this phenomenon happens,,,,, may contain birds even when nobody is there....

So unless we conduct a test at a location known to be devoid of all birds, we can't really esatablish the claimants accuracy....

Obviously this test would also require independent witnessing in order to verify we weren’t being unwittingly subjected to audio recordings of bird song, just to fool us into believing the claim is indeed authentic,,,,

So I for one am not having any of it!!!,,,,sorry...but nope niet .... nada

same migration path, its just coincidence.... don't be so paranoid

I love custard

"I love custard"

Tinned or packet ?

Answer me that...."

If its seagulls, I might have an answer, you wont like it, but I might have an answer

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

If birds appear but there is no one around to witness it. Did they really appear?

And if so if you refuse to accept that birds are appearing near you by say closing your eyes, have they really appeared?

Physicist Erwin Schrödinger proposed this very theory in the 1920's to myself and a few other learned friends which I believe goes a long way to aid in the interpretation of quantum mechanics.

If a man is walking through the forest with nobody around to hear, is he still wrong?

in the night garden

"If a man is walking through the forest with nobody around to hear, is he still wrong?"

Is it a female forest?

By *urreyfun2008Man  over a year ago

East Grinstead

I thought it was down to my shear animal magnetism

some people read some much into these things

"If birds appear but there is no one around to witness it. Did they really appear?

And if so if you refuse to accept that birds are appearing near you by say closing your eyes, have they really appeared?

Physicist Erwin Schrödinger proposed this very theory in the 1920's to myself and a few other learned friends which I believe goes a long way to aid in the interpretation of quantum mechanics."

Yeah,,, yeah Monkey...... that’s all very thought provoking.... but, "Bonne Chance Belle" up there said she likes Custard,,,,, with not a mention if its from a tin or a packet ! ….. hot or cold…!. Lumpy or smooth !,,,,,, thick or runny,,,,,, with skin or without !….

Ya can’t have people going around saying they like custard and leaving it there !!!!….

Crikey Monkster you know it !... I know it !!!!! it's just all wrong!!!. wrong ... wrong ...wrong.... I tell you!!! jeeeeeeez……

"I love custard

Tinned or packet ? "

Both - and chilled. Its too time consuming making your own with eggs and all that crap and Im someone who grows veg and has chucks and ducks and cooks from scratch every day. But some things are just ok, like ready rolled puff pastry - why bother when you can get it done for you?

Birds - You can get pigeon breasts smear them with pate and wrap in jus-rol pastry and be eating quicker than you can drive to mcdonalds

"If birds appear but there is no one around to witness it. Did they really appear?

Physicist Erwin Schrödinger proposed this very theory in the 1920's to myself and a few other learned friends which I believe goes a long way to aid in the interpretation of quantum mechanics.

Yeah,,, yeah Monkey...... that’s all very thought provoking.... but, "Bonne Chance Belle" up there said she likes Custard,,,,, with not a mention if its from a tin or a packet ! ….. hot or cold…!. Lumpy or smooth !,,,,,, thick or runny,,,,,, with skin or without !….

Ya can’t have people going around saying they like custard and leaving it there !!!!….

Crikey Monkster you know it !... I know it !!!!! it's just all wrong!!!. wrong ... wrong ...wrong.... I tell you!!! jeeeeeeez…… "

No I am being succint and waiting to see if someone is interested in my love of custard to want to know more. You did so I did. I like it cold and dont let it form a skin as its usually poured before you can say ginger pudden.

Bonne Chance Belle means good luck beautiful by the way - its a statement not mah name. But you can call me what you like.

in the night garden

"Crikey Monkster you know it !... I know it !!!!! it's just all wrong!!!. wrong ... wrong ...wrong.... I tell you!!! jeeeeeeez…… "

It is indeed very wrong, but that's why we like it Sox old chum.

And anyway 'Petit Pois fille' has told you now so rest easy.

"Bonne Chance Belle means good luck beautiful by the way - its a statement not mah name. But you can call me what you like. "

Consider yourself hence forth known too me as Bonne Chance Belle !!,,, cuz I like it !!... although I’d find it easier to roll "Bonnie Belle Chance" off the tongue, which also carries a rather pleasing ring too it !,,,, don’t ya know!!!

Answer me that...."

to crap on me.....I hate seagulls

"Crikey Monkster you know it !... I know it !!!!! it's just all wrong!!!. wrong ... wrong ...wrong.... I tell you!!! jeeeeeeez……

It is indeed very wrong, but that's why we like it Sox old chum.

And anyway 'Petit Pois fille' has told you now so rest easy."

hahahahahahahah Pea girl!!!!

"Bonne Chance Belle means good luck beautiful by the way - its a statement not mah name. But you can call me what you like.

Consider yourself hence forth known too me as Bonne Chance Belle !!,,, cuz I like it !!... although I’d find it easier to roll "Bonnie Belle Chance" off the tongue, which also carries a rather pleasing ring too it !,,,, don’t ya know!!!

"

I think Ill call you soxy xxxx

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

Answer me that...."

just like me, they want to be, close to youuuuuuuuuuuuu

Answer me that....

If its seagulls, I might have an answer, you wont like it, but I might have an answer"

Can I ask you a question about your testicles please? Or would you prefer it if I asked in pm or if I didnt ask at all? Either way its your call. xxxx

Answer me that....

If its seagulls, I might have an answer, you wont like it, but I might have an answer

Can I ask you a question about your testicles please? Or would you prefer it if I asked in pm or if I didnt ask at all? Either way its your call. xxxx"

I sent you a PM but hell, ask away...(now getting nervous)

Answer me that....

Can I ask you a question about your testicles please? Or would you prefer it if I asked in pm or if I didnt ask at all? Either way its your call. xxxx

I sent you a PM but hell, ask away...(now getting nervous)"

Thank you for the PM xxx Don't be nervous its bourne out of curiosity not criticism!

There was a thread a while back about why one testicle hangs lower than the other (apparently its natures way for comfort so they don't bang against each other when you move).

I have observed that you have perfectly formed pretty testicles that hang right next to each other. Soooooooo do they bang together? Or is the pic taken just at an angle where they look level? Or am I never going to understand testicles? Thank you xxxx

Answer me that....

I sent you a PM but hell, ask away...(now getting nervous)

Thank you for the PM xxx Don't be nervous its bourne out of curiosity not criticism!

There was a thread a while back about why one testicle hangs lower than the other (apparently its natures way for comfort so they don't bang against each other when you move).

I have observed that you have perfectly formed pretty testicles that hang right next to each other. Soooooooo do they bang together? Or is the pic taken just at an angle where they look level? Or am I never going to understand testicles? Thank you xxxx"

Ok, its like this, mine hang even, I don't know why, as for perfect, lol, me and perfect do not collide in sentences!!

Do they bang together, not usually, Testicles go through many stages during the day, sometimes they are tight like buns (see other pics on my profile), sometimes they are droopy (as in the photo you allude too), this is usually because they have seen a little, ahem "action", I cannot scissor kick a football (the gents will understand what I am saying here, if I do, I kick myself in the nuts (I did this once to score a lovely goal and was then stretchered off to my embarrassment.

Anyway, thats my testicles, if its any help, I rarely masturbate, which means without regular intercourse or other forms of relief, they ache a little bit, due to quite a large capacity and an under indulgence.

Now you know far too much and I am crimson.

P xxx

"Ok, its like this, mine hang even, I don't know why, as for perfect, lol, me and perfect do not collide in sentences!!

Do they bang together, not usually, Testicles go through many stages during the day, sometimes they are tight like buns (see other pics on my profile), sometimes they are droopy (as in the photo you allude too), this is usually because they have seen a little, ahem "action", I cannot scissor kick a football (the gents will understand what I am saying here, if I do, I kick myself in the nuts (I did this once to score a lovely goal and was then stretchered off to my embarrassment.

Anyway, thats my testicles, if its any help, I rarely masturbate, which means without regular intercourse or other forms of relief, they ache a little bit, due to quite a large capacity and an under indulgence.

P xxx"

Thats excellent and informative. Thank you for the little extra info you gave me. Especially the scissor kicks. So only professional footballers can do this without being stretchered off? Or do they brave it on the field and limp around for a bit?

I have seen post coital nads and I can assure you the ones I have seen are nothing like your orb perfection (truly are perfect, sorry)

Thank you for telling me about your masturbation habits. I wasnt expecting that. Perhaps I could share mine over a bottle of Calpol? Hmmmm perhaps not!

"Ok, its like this, mine hang even, I don't know why, as for perfect, lol, me and perfect do not collide in sentences!!

P xxx

Thats excellent and informative. Thank you for the little extra info you gave me. Especially the scissor kicks. So only professional footballers can do this without being stretchered off? Or do they brave it on the field and limp around for a bit?

I have seen post coital nads and I can assure you the ones I have seen are nothing like your orb perfection (truly are perfect, sorry)

Thank you for telling me about your masturbation habits. I wasnt expecting that. Perhaps I could share mine over a bottle of Calpol? Hmmmm perhaps not!

"

I was just trying to explain about the variations in testicle behaviour (or misbehaviour depending). I dont check other guys out so wouldnt know too much about that, my orbs (lol, I am laugh so much right now), just roll like that. The scissor kick thing, was that depending, mine can hang a little low, when kicking "across" oneself, the thighs come close together, if your "orbs" are between that, then its an ouch moment. Masturbation (or any other activity of a sexual nature), effects how my testicles behave (i.e. if they dont get none, they wander off down the pub by themselves).

Now whats with the Calpol?

P xxx

cos they like bigger shits than flies do??

heheheh sorry

"

I was just trying to explain about the variations in testicle behaviour (or misbehaviour depending). I dont check other guys out so wouldnt know too much about that, my orbs (lol, I am laugh so much right now), just roll like that. The scissor kick thing, was that depending, mine can hang a little low, when kicking "across" oneself, the thighs come close together, if your "orbs" are between that, then its an ouch moment. Masturbation (or any other activity of a sexual nature), effects how my testicles behave (i.e. if they dont get none, they wander off down the pub by themselves).

Now whats with the Calpol?

P xxx"

Calpol - for the pain incase you have a scissor kick incident while we chat about your nads. Its full of pinky deliciousness

» Add a new message to this topic