FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Working but on here......

Working but on here......

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How many man or woman hours are lost to fab every week?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Im on my break

By *o Peep n WoodyCouple  over a year ago

suffolk

I can spend hours on here

My ironing pile is growing, dust is building up ....

Especially if you post an Event or Meet cos you then checkiing messages etc...

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"How many man or woman hours are lost to fab every week? "
Quite a few i suspect, i used to be on here a lot but not much now as i am a lot busier with real life xx

"How many man or woman hours are lost to fab every week? Quite a few i suspect, i used to be on here a lot but not much now as i am a lot busier with real life xx "

Real life? Whats that?

"Im on my break "

How many hours does that last?

A lot from me thank u apple lol tho let me download photos from my iPhone please, sorry boss I work extra hard when i do actually get out the van pmsl

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"How many man or woman hours are lost to fab every week? Quite a few i suspect, i used to be on here a lot but not much now as i am a lot busier with real life xx

Real life? Whats that? "

Ya know, that thing everyone has once they have left the Fab bubble of online frivolities and personas

"A lot from me thank u apple lol tho let me download photos from my iPhone please, sorry boss I work extra hard when i do actually get out the van pmsl"

I'll bet there are lots logging in while sat in the car or van

"Im on my break

How many hours does that last? "

3hrs give or take an hour

"How many man or woman hours are lost to fab every week? Quite a few i suspect, i used to be on here a lot but not much now as i am a lot busier with real life xx

Real life? Whats that? Ya know, that thing everyone has once they have left the Fab bubble of online frivolities and personas "

Its like never never land on line for some. I want a real life where do i get one?

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Rushden

Does it count if you are self employed? I dip in and out to see what my favourite posters have typed. Sometimes answer, but mostly just stalk!

Real life? Whats that? Ya know, that thing everyone has once they have left the Fab bubble of online frivolities and personas "

He,s only 3ft 3 in real life

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Real life? Whats that? Ya know, that thing everyone has once they have left the Fab bubble of online frivolities and personas

He,s only 3ft 3 in real life "

Yes so ive heard

Real life? Whats that? Ya know, that thing everyone has once they have left the Fab bubble of online frivolities and personas

He,s only 3ft 3 in real life "

Im not!

Im on lunch

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I rarely seem to find time to be on here when I'm not working these days.

God bless working from home days

He,s only 3ft 3 in real life Yes so ive heard "

You should see his shoes. I am not saying he has lifts but...

"Im on lunch "

Same here... a long one

dirtybigbadsgirlville

He,s only 3ft 3 in real life Yes so ive heard

You should see his shoes. I am not saying he has lifts but... "

Oh his height!!!! I thought you were referring to something else ...forgive me

Im on lunch

You should see his shoes. I am not saying he has lifts but... Oh his height!!!! I thought you were referring to something else ...forgive me "

Im not that short! She is winding you up.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

You should see his shoes. I am not saying he has lifts but... Oh his height!!!! I thought you were referring to something else ...forgive me

Im not that short! She is winding you up. "

I dont think she is....

You should see his shoes. I am not saying he has lifts but... Oh his height!!!! I thought you were referring to something else ...forgive me "

Oh no little Archy is a good size

"A lot from me thank u apple lol tho let me download photos from my iPhone please, sorry boss I work extra hard when i do actually get out the van pmsl

I'll bet there are lots logging in while sat in the car or van "

If my vans rocking don't come knocking!!! I know all the private pull ins in Staffordshire lol

"A lot from me thank u apple lol tho let me download photos from my iPhone please, sorry boss I work extra hard when i do actually get out the van pmsl

If my vans rocking don't come knocking!!! I know all the private pull ins in Staffordshire lol"

Lol why does that not surprise me

[Removed by poster at 08/09/11 13:54:20]

If my vans rocking don't come knocking!!! I know all the private pull ins in Staffordshire lol

Lol why does that not surprise

me "

Lol I like pull ins!! Some people like trains, some like hand bags I collect pull ins pmsl

"Does it count if you are self employed? I dip in and out to see what my favourite posters have typed. Sometimes answer, but mostly just stalk! "

Its essential if you're self-employed and working at home alone for lots of hours - it's like chatting with colleagues between multi-tasking. I have this, aol and msn on in background just incase someone comes to say hi. So its Health and Safety, work/life balance because you tend to work loads more hours when you are at home. that's my story and I'm sticking to it

Lol why does that not surprise

me

Lol I like pull ins!! Some people like trains, some like hand bags I collect pull ins pmsl"

Lol I hope you don't strain yourself from overdoing it

Um can i say im permanently on lunch break and use that as an excuse? Or maybe that im doing market research.. into the demographics of naughty and horny people... who am i kidding im addicted, if someone chopped off my fingers i would type using my lips and a pencil.

Katie ur making me blush, I work for a public sector company I would never do anything to bring it into dispute!! Well unless a member of fab came to visit pmsl x

"Um can i say im permanently on lunch break and use that as an excuse? Or maybe that im doing market research.. into the demographics of naughty and horny people... who am i kidding im addicted, if someone chopped off my fingers i would type using my lips and a pencil. "

My brother!!!!!!!!!

Having the good fortune to retire last year,,, other than time spent doing some voluntary activity’s I pledged myself too…

....I’m in and out whenever the ardour grabs my fancy… ....Literally

"Katie ur making me blush, I work for a public sector company I would never do anything to bring it into dispute!! Well unless a member of fab came to visit pmsl x"

Lol the public sector are the worst

im self employed and work from home, also i have a short attention span and no self control so im on here quite often!

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

I wonder how many people log on at work, unaware that an IT tracker logs what they look at and all their messages to be viewed by a manager.

"im self employed and work from home, also i have a short attention span and no self control so im on here quite often! "

Do you have a reward system Emms? I work flat out from 7 till around 11 before I allow myself any online contact, otherwise I would fritter more. It takes me hour and a half to get to work when I'm there so I reckon my online time is 'travelling time'.

"I wonder how many people log on at work, unaware that an IT tracker logs what they look at and all their messages to be viewed by a manager."

hah! excellent.

"I wonder how many people log on at work, unaware that an IT tracker logs what they look at and all their messages to be viewed by a manager."

My eldest has not worked out that I can do this yet.. lol

I can even view everything that goes on via every other pc.. when we had 4 pcs I had a screen that showed me in real time what they had on the screen.. was great.. Kids think mum is super pyschic..

Cali

By *ayne n JockCouple  over a year ago

Dunfermline

"im self employed and work from home, also i have a short attention span and no self control so im on here quite often! "

That is FAB & so honest I don't work from home but only work 3 days .. other 2 in week are for housework etc .. my house is a tip at the moment due to this site hahaha x

"Katie ur making me blush, I work for a public sector company I would never do anything to bring it into dispute!! Well unless a member of fab came to visit pmsl x

Lol the public sector are the worst "

I take it u work in the public sector lol?!?!?!

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

"I wonder how many people log on at work, unaware that an IT tracker logs what they look at and all their messages to be viewed by a manager.

hah! excellent."

Every website, every email......all your dirty secrets......all gone through in detail by your boss.

"im self employed and work from home, also i have a short attention span and no self control so im on here quite often!

Do you have a reward system Emms? I work flat out from 7 till around 11 before I allow myself any online contact, otherwise I would fritter more. It takes me hour and a half to get to work when I'm there so I reckon my online time is 'travelling time'."

yeah some days im like right ive done 2/3 hours

i deserve a perve then other days im straight on here

but i work away most weekends and so miss out on a lot in one way , also as a complete hedonist it makes me feel naughty so probably saves me from embarressing myself elsewhere!( well thats my excuse!) xxx

"I wonder how many people log on at work, unaware that an IT tracker logs what they look at and all their messages to be viewed by a manager.

hah! excellent.

Every website, every email......all your dirty secrets......all gone through in detail by your boss. "

there are ways to get around it if your very very clever.. but you have to be able to get into the logs in the first place..

cali

Rushden

"Does it count if you are self employed? I dip in and out to see what my favourite posters have typed. Sometimes answer, but mostly just stalk!

Its essential if you're self-employed and working at home alone for lots of hours - it's like chatting with colleagues between multi-tasking. I have this, aol and msn on in background just incase someone comes to say hi. So its Health and Safety, work/life balance because you tend to work loads more hours when you are at home. that's my story and I'm sticking to it "

I knew I could rely on you to outline a damned good case for being on here during the day!I am going to write that into the company rules and regs, make it part of the induction and ongoing training!

Yeah, I have MSN and maybe would have skype on if I could be bothered to download it to the new machine! Still, one thing at a time... Now, where is that folder with the business stuff?.......

"Does it count if you are self employed? I dip in and out to see what my favourite posters have typed. Sometimes answer, but mostly just stalk!

Its essential if you're self-employed and working at home alone for lots of hours - it's like chatting with colleagues between multi-tasking. I have this, aol and msn on in background just incase someone comes to say hi. So its Health and Safety, work/life balance because you tend to work loads more hours when you are at home. that's my story and I'm sticking to it

I knew I could rely on you to outline a damned good case for being on here during the day!I am going to write that into the company rules and regs, make it part of the induction and ongoing training!

Yeah, I have MSN and maybe would have skype on if I could be bothered to download it to the new machine! Still, one thing at a time... Now, where is that folder with the business stuff?....... "

Nooooooooo you're the owner - if anyone accesses the net in my time they can soddin well eff off and skive for somebody else. whip crack away whip crack away whip crack away!!!

Only kidding I have lovely people who look after my interests when Im not at the gallery, but there is no PC at work no need for it. All the office garb is at home office and if they work here with me sometimes they go on so I have to make sure all my background company is erased form history and my saucy pics are on an external hard drive not kept in same room. I would be taken to a tirbunal for mental cruelty if they found that!

Rushden

"so I have to make sure all my background company is erased form history and my saucy pics are on an external hard drive not kept in same room. I would be taken to a tirbunal for mental cruelty if they found that!"

Tell ya what! Send us your external hard drive and we will look after it for you. Save any accidental viewings by staff? Oh and promise we wouldn't look xx

I'm self employed too and becoming so damn distracted with FAB. I'll regret it when the bills come rolling in and the pennies arn't there

"!

Tell ya what! Send us your external hard drive and we will look after it for you. Save any accidental viewings by staff? Oh and promise we wouldn't look xx"

pfffftttt!!! I bet

By *im halpertMan  over a year ago

redditch

When im at work I just wouldnt have the time to come on here,and social networking sites are prohibited anyway

I am my own boss so its not too bad.

If I'm in the office then I tend to log in & check it everynow & again to see who's online or check messages (not that I get anyway, bastards!).

But when I am out & about then I check in on my phone.

I'm not addicted......honest, I'm worse with facebook, hehe.

As I'm retraining to be an electrician at the moment, and when I'm qualified I'll be self-employed again (yee-haa!), I guess I'm my own boss from now until I die and can do what the fook I like with my time.

Not normally that much by me but i have been known to pinch the odd hour to use fab.

By *he tactile technicianMan  over a year ago

the good lands, the bad lands, the any where you may want me lands

"How many man or woman hours are lost to fab every week? Quite a few i suspect, i used to be on here a lot but not much now as i am a lot busier with real life xx "
Real life? I want some!

By *eavy Metal BallzMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

"As I'm retraining to be an electrician at the moment, and when I'm qualified I'll be self-employed again (yee-haa!), I guess I'm my own boss from now until I die and can do what the fook I like with my time. "

I am self employed, I now find myself working like a flaming Trojan, putting much more effort than when I was employed, still get time to perv though! lol

none by me the internet is blocked at work

By *icboyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

multitasking so not too many.

Got to have perv or two during the day.

It like a kitkat break.

"i have a short attention span and no self control so im on here quite often! "

you took the words out of my mouth!!

By *uby In StockingsTV/TS  over a year ago

Cheadle

Thank goodness I work for myself, phew!!!!

» Add a new message to this topic