FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > age

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *usty OP   Woman  over a year ago

inverclyde

What is up with some guys on this site..... do they need a lesson on how to read or glasses..... in the last few days had so many messages from guys who are below what age am interested in meeting.... i say a polite sorry but not my age range and not interested and to respect what a profile says.... they say sorry but still fancy meeting..... em what part of interested do they not understand........then they wonder why a sort and sharpe messageor blocked

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just block them straight away, no1 on your list says you will not reply, so don't!

i know what you mean i once got a message bk saying your on for a fuck arent you so why not me.

its personal preference i hv an 18yr old son so anyone near that age is a no. youngest i go is 28 and oldest 47. may change as i get older.

By *icboyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Must be cos the guys out of you age range cant read. Education is not what it was.

I too have a relitivley small age range, however I know what I like, and younger or much older just isnt what I am looking for.

Admitted when I am in a club I dont question age, and it is 'just a number', however for filtering purposes on this site I do look at their age, location ect.

Mostly I send a polite thanks but ..... message, depending on what the rest of the message reads

Ha, you should think yourself lucky there interested, i do.

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

I don't think its that they cannot read.. I think its just down to ignorance, the fact of they won't read and them thinking they are irresistible.

My profile clearly states I'm only seeking Black guys.. yet 90% of mail I get, on a daily basis is from white guys.

By *icboyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I don't think its that they cannot read.. I think its just down to ignorance, the fact of they won't read and them thinking they are irresistible.

My profile clearly states I'm only seeking Black guys.. yet 90% of mail I get, on a daily basis is from white guys."

That will be cos they will think that they will change you mind and you'll want to meet with them.

By *usty OP   Woman  over a year ago

inverclyde

if they cant take no for an answer then they do get blocked...... and then if they get a bit nasty reported

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

I had 3 messages yesterday from guys who were 20 years over my age range!!

"i know what you mean i once got a message bk saying your on for a fuck arent you so why not me.

its personal preference i hv an 18yr old son so anyone near that age is a no. youngest i go is 28 and oldest 47. may change as i get older."

Same here we have older children (adults ) so someone messaging us thats 21 etc wont get far

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Rushden

"I had 3 messages yesterday from guys who were 20 years over my age range!!"

So I sent ya three messages! You should be grateful!!!

Livingston

"I had 3 messages yesterday from guys who were 20 years over my age range!!

So I sent ya three messages! You should be grateful!!! "

haha, didn't realise you were drawing your pension x

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Rushden

haha, didn't realise you were drawing your pension x"

LOL... No, but sure feels like it some days... x

Livingston

haha, didn't realise you were drawing your pension x

LOL... No, but sure feels like it some days... x "

I know that feeling well

"What is up with some guys on this site..... do they need a lesson on how to read or glasses..... in the last few days had so many messages from guys who are below what age am interested in meeting.... i say a polite sorry but not my age range and not interested and to respect what a profile says.... they say sorry but still fancy meeting..... em what part of interested do they not understand........then they wonder why a sort and sharpe messageor blocked "

aww just take it as a compliment, because it is you know

Most of the messages i get are from guys in their 20s and even tho i wouldnt meet them i still think its a compliment they have asked

I mean lets be honest, even thought you wouldnt shag a 21 year old it makes you feel good for a whole 5 mins after their messsage knowing you could

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"What is up with some guys on this site..... do they need a lesson on how to read or glasses..... in the last few days had so many messages from guys who are below what age am interested in meeting.... i say a polite sorry but not my age range and not interested and to respect what a profile says.... they say sorry but still fancy meeting..... em what part of interested do they not understand........then they wonder why a sort and sharpe messageor blocked "

We all get it, i get 2 or 3 messages a day asking for SnM meets, despite saying around 3 times on my profile we are here to swing. The best are the ones off sub men

» Add a new message to this topic