FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Starstruck!

Starstruck!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittle_brat_evie!! OP   Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I went to the opening games of the rugby season at my beloved Worcester Warriors on Saturday and after the game we realised that for years we had been able to go into the posh bar upstairs and mingle with the players

Only trouble is, me and my dads gf get terribly starstuck by all these yummy rugby players that we go all shy and giggly and girly

And its stupid because really they are not famous!! but didnt stop my knees going all week when i had my pic taken with ex captain Pat Sanderson

Have you ever met anyone and been starstruck??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No but I did meet the lead singer from the Levellers in a bar in Brighton many years ago- he worked with my cousin- and I had had a 'couple' of beverages, and plonked myself down next to him and said, 'Do I know you from somewhere, you look familiar'!

Thankfully, he was forgiving and we still laugh about it, if it comes up lol

Jazz singer "george melley" what a gentleman

evesham

made a tit of myself infront of David Coulthard more than once as well

"I went to the opening games of the rugby season at my beloved Worcester Warriors on Saturday and after the game we realised that for years we had been able to go into the posh bar upstairs and mingle with the players

Only trouble is, me and my dads gf get terribly starstuck by all these yummy rugby players that we go all shy and giggly and girly

And its stupid because really they are not famous!! but didnt stop my knees going all week when i had my pic taken with ex captain Pat Sanderson

Have you ever met anyone and been starstruck??"

Yes.. I went to a friends bbq... and Chris Walker was there.. ( if your not into bike racing you wont know who he is) but anyway.. at the time he had just had a very good year in BSB... and I supported him and was gutted when he lost the title just..

Anyway, long story short.. my friend kept me away from him.. when I did meet him.. all I could say was "your chris Walker.." very silly..

Cali

Oh and i once met chris tarrant

due to my work ive met a lot of musicians and i doesnt usually phase me at all ,but snoop dog i couldnt even speak and lemmy spoke to me and all i could do was grin! x

met Barry McGuigan at london boat show on press day, a real gent. just said hello n shook his hand just couldn't get over that he was shorter than me, and i don't think to say hello short would of been a good idea.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

oooh.... some people were lovely and some people were arses

Had the Pleasure of spending 3 hrs on a train with Sugar Ray Leonard from newcastle to london and he was brilliant,

Same with Will Young actually... and Patsy Kensit is so dreamy!!! mmmmmmmmmmmm

I won't say some of the bad ones....

evesham

"met Barry McGuigan at london boat show on press day, a real gent. just said hello n shook his hand just couldn't get over that he was shorter than me, and i don't think to say hello short would of been a good idea."

Shorter than you?!

When i was at college i got d*unk with Chris Evans and Billie Piper. I tried to convince him to bring back Dont forget your toothbrush...

I'm also good friends with certain Guildford based bands.

» Add a new message to this topic