FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What is it about people

What is it about people

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *phrodite OP   Woman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

that makes them interesting to you, on fabs or in general? What beyond the obvious physical attarction draws you in... eg in their profile, in their comments?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Individuality, not a pack follower, creativity, humility in what they post.

and consistency... don't change depending who they are answering

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

and personality

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

Someone that makes me laugh, wittiness, on the same wave link as me. I very rarely judge people straight away, i take time to get to know them. Its not very often i take a dislike to someone.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

an air of mystique

Humourous, alternative and not afraid to be who they are

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Personality, humour, decent conversation

By *ibrosMan  over a year ago

harrow

Humour, humour, humour.

The rest we'll fake.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

personality, humour, intelligence...

that lot... plus long legs and big boobs help!!

"

that lot... plus long legs and big boobs help!! "

on your part?

A bit of creativity in the message they send me, not just "fancy a fuck"

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

A cheeky sense of humour and a willingness to be trained...

It's something different from the rest... Sometimes it's the shorter profile that intrigues me.. a bit of mystery...

Once I get the idea to message someone, It's the conversation.. the banter, the fun you have that counts for everything for me. I need to have that 'something' before I can really think about a meet...

"A bit of creativity in the message they send me, not just "fancy a fuck""
made me chuckle because for some that IS being creative

Lisburn

"A bit of creativity in the message they send me, not just "fancy a fuck"made me chuckle because for some that IS being creative "

I did say i was new to the messaging part of this

Lisburn

[Removed by poster at 06/09/11 20:01:36]

For me its just knowing that everyone here is sitting around naked in front of their PC's so that helps make feel not so alone or self-conscious for doing it...

OMG.... you are all naked out there, aren’t you.?.... OMG.... this could be really embarrassing now....Oh My Goodness what have I said…..

"For me its just knowing that everyone here is sitting around naked in front of their PC's so that helps make feel not so alone or self-conscious for doing it...

OMG.... you are all naked out there, aren’t you.?.... OMG.... this could be really embarrassing now....Oh My Goodness what have I said…..

"

Only ever sit naked in front of TV

Someone who doesnt take themselves or this site too seriously. Someone who doesnt talk about looks, like men who describe themselves as good looking, even though they have a face pic. Someone who has a mind of their own.

"Someone who doesnt take themselves or this site too seriously. Someone who doesnt talk about looks, like men who describe themselves as good looking, even though they have a face pic. Someone who has a mind of their own."
Actually that self deprecating humour is really appealing, I d go for that over looks anytime

The way other people tick, thats what keeps me interested, (I have a low boredom threshold), and how that changes or doesn't, over time and with experience!

Large cock.

"The way other people tick, thats what keeps me interested, (I have a low boredom threshold), and how that changes or doesn't, over time and with experience!"
Hell yes, I too have a very low boredom threshold and people have to keep my interest through something they do or evolve into, their humour, their life story, their wisdom.. whatever.

"Large cock."
Yep I can see where you are cumming from

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Someone who doesnt take themselves or this site too seriously. Someone who doesnt talk about looks, like men who describe themselves as good looking, even though they have a face pic. Someone who has a mind of their own.Actually that self deprecating humour is really appealing, I d go for that over looks anytime "

self deprecating is a great one

"The way other people tick, thats what keeps me interested, (I have a low boredom threshold), and how that changes or doesn't, over time and with experience!Hell yes, I too have a very low boredom threshold and people have to keep my interest through something they do or evolve into, their humour, their life story, their wisdom.. whatever."

I think it plays to my voyeuristic tendancies ! And I think people-watching should be a recognised olympic sport- reckon I'd be a silver medal winner!

puts out

thats my best want...

Humour, someone that can put a smile on my face before anything else.

someone who isn't a legend in their own head is always a good start

nothing leaves me so underwhelmed as someone with a superiority complex.

once that is established, someone who is witty, willing to share their own experiences (good and bad) rather than just commenting on other peoples, has more to talk about than sex and meets and most importantly shows respect, compassion and care towards other people.

forum wise, i always like to see someone post a genuine response to peoples real life questions or problems and then open another post and the same person has just put the daftest, funnies, obtuse off the cuff remark that brings such a smile to your face

"Large cock.Yep I can see where you are cumming from"

It was my answer on another thread re why do you look at profiles - so I was being consistant and not changing my answer!!!

I like gentle people who are not afraid to express their feelings and who convey a sense of smiling over the airwaves. I like family orientated people and lads who mention their parents and siblings with affection.

If they have long hair and a guitar then I am instantly attracted. If they have both of those plus nice teeth and a large cock. I will probably shag them.

OOPs!!! Women. I like mental women who laugh a lot and are kind and concerned about others feelings. I like women who admire other women and are not disabled by the green monster.

"Large cock.Yep I can see where you are cumming from

It was my answer on another thread re why do you look at profiles - so I was being consistant and not changing my answer!!!

I like gentle people who are not afraid to express their feelings and who convey a sense of smiling over the airwaves. I like family orientated people and lads who mention their parents and siblings with affection.

If they have long hair and a guitar then I am instantly attracted. If they have both of those plus nice teeth and a large cock. I will probably shag them."

Even if their name is Rita?

"OOPs!!! Women. I like mental women who laugh a lot and are kind and concerned about others feelings. I like women who admire other women and are not disabled by the green monster."
Could not have put that better myself xx

"OOPs!!! Women. I like mental women who laugh a lot and are kind and concerned about others feelings. I like women who admire other women and are not disabled by the green monster.Could not have put that better myself xx"

cxan u two start lickin eachother out..ive a full box of tissues here

" I like women who admire other women and are not disabled by the green monster."

Do you not find that men are more jealous / envious than women ?

"OOPs!!! Women. I like mental women who laugh a lot and are kind and concerned about others feelings. I like women who admire other women and are not disabled by the green monster.Could not have put that better myself xx

cxan u two start lickin eachother out..ive a full box of tissues here"

difficult as we are straight.. prefer licking cocks

" I like women who admire other women and are not disabled by the green monster.

Do you not find that men are more jealous / envious than women ?"

not sure, think it is possibly not gender but more topic specific?

"OOPs!!! Women. I like mental women who laugh a lot and are kind and concerned about others feelings. I like women who admire other women and are not disabled by the green monster.Could not have put that better myself xx

cxan u two start lickin eachother out..ive a full box of tissues heredifficult as we are straight.. prefer licking cocks "

hey i dont mind a double cock lickin session...get ur mooths roon me!!!

cxan u two start lickin eachother out..ive a full box of tissues heredifficult as we are straight.. prefer licking cocks

hey i dont mind a double cock lickin session...get ur mooths roon me!!!"

Thats where the friendship might be under pressure for we would be fighting about yours..;-)

So busy reading all the replies forgot what the original ask was?

" I like women who admire other women and are not disabled by the green monster.

Do you not find that men are more jealous / envious than women ?"

Equally so in my life's journey. But I was saying what I didnt like in women - I like everything else about them. I don't feel affected by mens jealousy towards each other and find it amusing - much the same as men find womens jealousy of each other amusing.

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

One of the wonders of life, some just do , some don't.

cxan u two start lickin eachother out..ive a full box of tissues here"

What prompted you to say that please?

"that makes them interesting to you, on fabs or in general? What beyond the obvious physical attarction draws you in... eg in their profile, in their comments? "

I think all profiles, comments on here are wee appetisers as to "what folks are like", theres nothing more uplifting than either meeting folks with either the idea of them being as you hoped in person or if on a lot of occasions you have a nervous no real clue as to what someones like and are instantly pleasantly surprised, does'nt happen all the time but when it does its bloody marvelous.

"

If they have long hair and a guitar then I am instantly attracted. If they have both of those plus nice teeth and a large cock. I will probably shag them.

Even if their name is Rita? "

I don't care what he's called

What prompted you to say that please?"

heyyy i just slipped into fantasy mode lol...but aphro set me right hehe

x

cxan u two start lickin eachother out..ive a full box of tissues heredifficult as we are straight.. prefer licking cocks

hey i dont mind a double cock lickin session...get ur mooths roon me!!!Thats where the friendship might be under pressure for we would be fighting about yours..;-)"

no fighting lol just mutual-lusting pls hehehe x

"that makes them interesting to you, on fabs or in general? What beyond the obvious physical attarction draws you in... eg in their profile, in their comments?

I think all profiles, comments on here are wee appetisers as to "what folks are like", theres nothing more uplifting than either meeting folks with either the idea of them being as you hoped in person or if on a lot of occasions you have a nervous no real clue as to what someones like and are instantly pleasantly surprised, does'nt happen all the time but when it does its bloody marvelous."

Unfortunately.....

Im exactly the same in person as i am on here and some that i have met at socials will sign a waver saying so.

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Rushden

"that makes them interesting to you, on fabs or in general? What beyond the obvious physical attarction draws you in... eg in their profile, in their comments? "

You know what? Neither of us can answer this question in the way everyone else seems to have done. There is no magic formula for us that we could take into a lab and make our perfect playmates..

I suppose it is easier to say what puts us off? This is not exhaustive, but here goes! We would not meet anyone who is pushy, rude, surly, intolerant, dirty (unwashed! The other kind of dirty is OK lol) or similar! Obviously people outside our age range by large amounts as we use it as a guide and people who plainly don’t match our wants!

But even then, those who don’t match our wants on our profile may still get our attention if we have chatted in some form and that spark is there… Suppose what we are saying is that we have no real hard and fast rules, but we would go with the flow. Hell, we would even meet single guys if we found one we both liked! (Note: Single guys who mail us even though we have asked them on the profile not to, are classed as pushy and are never met!)

OMG!! I had better go lie down now. Trying to say what we would find a clincher for meets or friendship is too much like hard work!

"that makes them interesting to you, on fabs or in general? What beyond the obvious physical attarction draws you in... eg in their profile, in their comments?

You know what? Neither of us can answer this question in the way everyone else seems to have done. There is no magic formula for us that we could take into a lab and make our perfect playmates..

I suppose it is easier to say what puts us off? This is not exhaustive, but here goes! We would not meet anyone who is pushy, rude, surly, intolerant, dirty (unwashed! The other kind of dirty is OK lol) or similar! Obviously people outside our age range by large amounts as we use it as a guide and people who plainly don’t match our wants!

But even then, those who don’t match our wants on our profile may still get our attention if we have chatted in some form and that spark is there… Suppose what we are saying is that we have no real hard and fast rules, but we would go with the flow. Hell, we would even meet single guys if we found one we both liked! (Note: Single guys who mail us even though we have asked them on the profile not to, are classed as pushy and are never met!)

OMG!! I had better go lie down now. Trying to say what we would find a clincher for meets or friendship is too much like hard work!

"

i had to ask lol...cos i fancy MrsR lol

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Rushden

"i had to ask lol...cos i fancy MrsR lol"

Fook me! I can't even get close!

But she did say thanks lol

x"

Fantasy is fine if you're sure the women you're urging to turn you on when you are fantasising out loud are the right candidates. I'm not into women so found the remark a bit eurghhhh and needed to know why I was being subjected to imagery that turns my stomach.

A case of some things are better left unsaid

Ohhhhh now there’s a thing,,,….. nowt to do with this thread but,,,,, someone mentioned the name Rita earlier on,,,,, which made me think of all those brilliant “Play’s for today” that used to be on Beeb2 on a Wednesday night yonks ago ……

So now I’m going to slope off with a mug of tea and watch “Nuts In May” which I've not looked at in over a year…. and that’s utterly crazy, because it so funny it really cracks me up…… so that what I’m gonna do….!!!! coz thats what its all about right now......

Sox over and out……

luv ya's all honky tonks XXXX

Oh and feel free to carry on... !!!

whirlwindy people. In other words nutters, madder the better as far as I'm concerned

I like originality, creativity, colourful, interesting. People who will give their own opinion regardless of who is opposing that _iew. I like people who are confident in their own ideals. I like people who dont sit on the fence. I like warm and witty people, people who give compliments easily and, like another poster mentioned, are not disabled by the green eyed monster. I like the person who stands out in a crowd, not a faceless body in it.

"

Unfortunately.....

Im exactly the same in person as i am on here and some that i have met at socials will sign a waver saying so. "

What like one of those little pink finger ones with vanilla cream filling or one stuck in an ice cream?

x

Fantasy is fine if you're sure the women you're urging to turn you on when you are fantasising out loud are the right candidates. I'm not into women so found the remark a bit eurghhhh and needed to know why I was being subjected to imagery that turns my stomach.

A case of some things are better left unsaid "

oh dear...the power of words lol...and in fact i lied anyway- i dont fantasize over fab

"whirlwindy people. In other words nutters, madder the better as far as I'm concerned "

awwwww can i be ur wee nutter lol x

"whirlwindy people. In other words nutters, madder the better as far as I'm concerned

awwwww can i be ur wee nutter lol x"

You are far too sane

"whirlwindy people. In other words nutters, madder the better as far as I'm concerned

You are far too sane "

he aint ya know

You are far too sane "

hhahaha what an insult!!!!!!- hate u !

You are far too sane

hhahaha what an insult!!!!!!- hate u !"

ha ha ha ha ... that's you in the shed for yer cheek

You are far too sane

he aint ya know "

don't believe it,them eyes of his have the look of a sane person

You are far too sane

ha ha ha ha ... that's you in the shed for yer cheek "

lol as long as ur chaining me up for future usage xxx

You are far too sane

lol as long as ur chaining me up for future usage xxx"

be careful what you wish for ma likkle cherub

You are far too sane

be careful what you wish for ma likkle cherub "

rubbing ma magic 'lamp' as we speak...now for my other wishes.....

x

oh dear...the power of words lol...and in fact i lied anyway- i dont fantasize over fab"

...but you quite happily admit to being a liar - yes the power of words indeed, erm lol.

You are far too sane

rubbing ma magic 'lamp' as we speak...now for my other wishes....."

While you dredge em up from the gutter, I'm toddling off to bed lol nite nutter xxx

You are far too sane

rubbing ma magic 'lamp' as we speak...now for my other wishes.....

While you dredge em up from the gutter, I'm toddling off to bed lol nite nutter xxx"

lol nn x

x

oh dear...the power of words lol...and in fact i lied anyway- i dont fantasize over fab

...but you quite happily admit to being a liar - yes the power of words indeed, erm lol."

hahhahaha twister x

"

If they have long hair and a guitar then I am instantly attracted. If they have both of those plus nice teeth and a large cock. I will probably shag them."

If i hadnt got my mum to cut my long hair off last christmas i think i'd have checked every box!!

I think i like woman who are a little bit mad, makes adifferent from being boring!!

Oh and intelligence goes a long way too

personality and good sense of humour

I like people with wit, a sense of humour, honesty, can laugh easily at themselves but with others, openness but not bash your ears full of every triviality of their lives. People who are slow to condemn but quick to forgive. I have found they are the sort who rub along easily with me.

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

I think I am drawn to quirky, funny people with an interesting labia.

"I like people with wit, a sense of humour, honesty, can laugh easily at themselves but with others, openness but not bash your ears full of every triviality of their lives. People who are slow to condemn but quick to forgive. I have found they are the sort who rub along easily with me."

And guys with nice dicky doodahs

"I like people with wit, a sense of humour, honesty, can laugh easily at themselves but with others, openness but not bash your ears full of every triviality of their lives. People who are slow to condemn but quick to forgive. I have found they are the sort who rub along easily with me.

And guys with nice dicky doodahs "

...... and ladies with lovely breasticles.

i like to meet people who arent afraid of me my personality and my smuttyness and i love most of the people i meet

Jacqs

you are one hell of a good party gal and what every social needs

loved meeting and boozing with ya

"Jacqs

you are one hell of a good party gal and what every social needs

loved meeting and boozing with ya "

that what worries me xxx

i get worse when im in the mood to drink x