FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Threesomes MMF MFF Continued

Threesomes MMF MFF Continued

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Alot have commented on whether they prefer MMF or MFF many ladies say they like MMF because they are greedy and many guys saying MFF for a similar greedy reason.

Just wondered if people preferred the 2 of the same sex in the threesomes to be straight or bi? To some degree

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Alot have commented on whether they prefer MMF or MFF many ladies say they like MMF because they are greedy and many guys saying MFF for a similar greedy reason.

Just wondered if people preferred the 2 of the same sex in the threesomes to be straight or bi? To some degree "

Cant cope with two many issues simultaneously as I am blonde but I dont mind straight or bi as long as I can play straight

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

For women it does not bother me bi or straight its fine...

but if its two men.. then straight.. as I really dont want to have them touching each other as its not for me.

Recently had to take a guys hand off another guy in a group situation and remind him that there was a woman there that did not share her attention with men or women.. lol

He took the hint and no further contact was made.

So straight guys.. but would have either and enjoy a 3sum with women.. as dont mind just two women sharing a man with no sexual contact..

cali

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

in an MMF, 2 bi guys add to the fun as I find it such a turn on.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Straight MFM for us.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

there can be so many variations to the fun hehe

Tough call, both woman being straight would mean they both concentrate on pleasing me.

Though, in my non-greedy moments i'd like them to be Bi so everyone enjoys the company of two x

"Alot have commented on whether they prefer MMF or MFF many ladies say they like MMF because they are greedy and many guys saying MFF for a similar greedy reason.

Just wondered if people preferred the 2 of the same sex in the threesomes to be straight or bi? To some degree "

we like straight MMF we find ift very horny not because the wife is greedy

By *ibrosMan  over a year ago

harrow

"Tough call, both woman being straight would mean they both concentrate on pleasing me.

Though, in my non-greedy moments i'd like them to be Bi so everyone enjoys the company of two x"

I'd like them to be Bi so that I get a break.

I like both the guys to be bi curious. Whilst I enjoy the MMF very much, I do get tired, would be nice to have a break and see something extra sexy with two guys. I like the thought of masculinity and enjoying a sexual act together, its really really sexy.

So yes nice to have a break and watch a different kind of action going on

» Add a new message to this topic