FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Ideal evening

Ideal evening

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

For me a dinner date with a sexy woman for the main course Mmmmm to die for. But can get gready when its a foursome and eat too much. naw.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"For me a dinner date with a sexy woman for the main course Mmmmm to die for. But can get gready when its a foursome and eat too much. naw."
Hey, nice one... are you asking what people want for an ideal evening? In that case I would say a nice meal, some decent music, good company and maybe some fun

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"For me a dinner date with a sexy woman for the main course Mmmmm to die for. But can get gready when its a foursome and eat too much. naw.Hey, nice one... are you asking what people want for an ideal evening? In that case I would say a nice meal, some decent music, good company and maybe some fun"

Plus witty conversation

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

pub

grub

footie

lady

only wish eh

Watching the footie with a beer and a sexy lady giving me a blow job, but it looks like I'm settling for the beer and footie tonight

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

well tonite my ideal evening is gonna be, a shower and p.j's on jump into freshly made bed with laptop and the forums

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"For me a dinner date with a sexy woman for the main course Mmmmm to die for. But can get gready when its a foursome and eat too much. naw."

and a stroll in the woods

Starts with putting the hold ups on, meeting the guy in a bar a couple of drinks some suggestive flirting and off to the room

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

"For me a dinner date with a sexy woman for the main course Mmmmm to die for. But can get gready when its a foursome and eat too much. naw.Hey, nice one... are you asking what people want for an ideal evening? In that case I would say a nice meal, some decent music, good company and maybe some fun

Plus witty conversation "

damn it I better start casting my net wider than you two

Ideal evening...

Tonight - exchange a few messages here with a friend, followed by a very early night... I'm knackered

Normally - good music, a good wine/single malt, good conversation and good food... followed (or during) a few good sessions with a good friend

Although days seem to be better placed ideal at the moment

"For me a dinner date with a sexy woman for the main course Mmmmm to die for. But can get gready when its a foursome and eat too much. naw.Hey, nice one... are you asking what people want for an ideal evening? In that case I would say a nice meal, some decent music, good company and maybe some fun

Plus witty conversation

damn it I better start casting my net wider than you two "

Some people are just sooo fickle

a ideal evening

a few drinks some kissing and good rampant sex

Norfolk

Plus witty conversation

damn it I better start casting my net wider than you two Some people are just sooo fickle "

or realistic - I don't know one piece of music from another and my conversation is rarely witty can be a good shag though (well I have to brag about something)

Plus witty conversation

damn it I better start casting my net wider than you two Some people are just sooo fickle

or realistic - I don't know one piece of music from another and my conversation is rarely witty can be a good shag though (well I have to brag about something) "

Listen ... when Petillante and I get hold of you, conversationa dn music wont be on your mind

Norfolk

Plus witty conversation

damn it I better start casting my net wider than you two Some people are just sooo fickle

or realistic - I don't know one piece of music from another and my conversation is rarely witty can be a good shag though (well I have to brag about something) Listen ... when Petillante and I get hold of you, conversationa dn music wont be on your mind"

oooooooo I'm a happy boy now xxxx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

stroll in the woods then meal, like that a lot

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

romantic candlelit meal, soft music playing in the background, good conversation, then some close slow dancing followed by a barefoot stroll along a beachfront in the moonlight.

failing that.... beer and footie without a certain person wittering in my ear all the way through it.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

a stroll along the beach and watch the sunset...

Norfolk

"a stroll along the beach and watch the sunset... "

we'll be doing that in a few weeks time - a tropical beach at that

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"a stroll along the beach and watch the sunset...

we'll be doing that in a few weeks time - a tropical beach at that "

enjoy

Norfolk

we'll be doing that in a few weeks time - a tropical beach at that

enjoy "

thank you - we'll do our best

we'll be doing that in a few weeks time - a tropical beach at that "

are you going on holidays AGAIN??????

"romantic candlelit meal, soft music playing in the background, good conversation, then some close slow dancing followed by a barefoot stroll along a beachfront in the moonlight.

failing that.... beer and footie without a certain person wittering in my ear all the way through it. "

Does he ever manage to keep quiet for more than a minute?

Norfolk

we'll be doing that in a few weeks time - a tropical beach at that are you going on holidays AGAIN??????"

what do you mean AGAIN? I'm not on holiday when I'm in Portsmouth, thats for work!!!

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

"romantic candlelit meal, soft music playing in the background, good conversation, then some close slow dancing followed by a barefoot stroll along a beachfront in the moonlight.

failing that.... beer and footie without a certain person wittering in my ear all the way through it. "

awwwwww how sweet!!!

we'll be doing that in a few weeks time - a tropical beach at that are you going on holidays AGAIN??????

what do you mean AGAIN? I'm not on holiday when I'm in Portsmouth, thats for work!!!"

Last time you went it was same time as we went and that was May!!! I do keep track you know xx

Norfolk

we'll be doing that in a few weeks time - a tropical beach at that are you going on holidays AGAIN??????

what do you mean AGAIN? I'm not on holiday when I'm in Portsmouth, thats for work!!!Last time you went it was same time as we went and that was May!!! I do keep track you know xx"

ahhh you mean that holiday, well that was months ago and it will be October when we go ......... 5 and a bit weeks still

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

failing that.... beer and footie without a certain person wittering in my ear all the way through it. Does he ever manage to keep quiet for more than a minute? "

Not a chance!!!!

Nah, nowt fancy for me,,,,I'd just settle for a bag of chips and a bottle of Tizer behind the bus shelter….

Hey , don’t knock it……. Remember how good it used to feel when you’d finished the chips and wiped ya hands through ya hair to get rid of the grease and smell of vinger,,, before the pair of you got down to some serious snogging a pelvic grinding waiting for the last bus…. OMG… remember that heat building up between your groins ….. The heady waft of sented fabric conditioner coming from her fluffy pink sweater ,,,, those jingling senses pushing you both to the very…. OMG…….I need a bag of chips now….

Tonight actually.

sat on my own and watching "italy top to toe" featuring francesco and brushing me cardy with a lint roller.

Lovely

I can be bloody quiet xx

Just not often xx

WELL unless i talk to the telly, its always quiet here cuz im on me own sob..

"WELL unless i talk to the telly, its always quiet here cuz im on me own sob.. "

I'll come talk to ya babe apparently I never shuts up xx

thats one downside to living alone, when you do get to talk you never stop...lmao

» Add a new message to this topic