FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > everton fans..........

everton fans..........

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *abio OP   Man  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

kooman sacked....

so who do you want to replace him?

west ham fans would give you bilic....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ronald McDonald

As a Celtic fan... not impressed with Brendan Rodgers being linked to this job. They should go for big sam!

By *cduck and Blue eyesCouple  over a year ago

nr chester

Big Sam please, he would never have let rom go, or had that idiot (whose name will not pass my lips )back, sad day for the people's club when we allowed him back in, to be fair, I stick with it for my little person, but in reality I lost all heart and would've walked away when he arrived back, it's tough having to explain the actions of one person to a child, when he asks why was he drink driving five minutes back and he brings trouble, sorry I've gone off on a tangent, I best leave it here, or I'll not stop Mrs blue eyes

Wenger in

By *otts72Man  over a year ago

London

"kooman sacked....

so who do you want to replace him?

west ham fans would give you bilic.... "

Haha ... we can only wish for that

By *ieman300Man  over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

"Big Sam please, he would never have let rom go, or had that idiot (whose name will not pass my lips )back, sad day for the people's club when we allowed him back in, to be fair, I stick with it for my little person, but in reality I lost all heart and would've walked away when he arrived back, it's tough having to explain the actions of one person to a child, when he asks why was he drink driving five minutes back and he brings trouble, sorry I've gone off on a tangent, I best leave it here, or I'll not stop Mrs blue eyes "

You have a go at Rooney for drink driving, yet happy to have corrupt Sam?

Yes I am aware Rooney risked lives and am in no way excusing what he has done.

Big Sam should never be involved in football again. Winds me up seeing him just doing punditry.

"As a Celtic fan... not impressed with Brendan Rodgers being linked to this job. They should go for big sam!"

As a Celtic fan I hope they don't go for Pedro, he's doing just fine where he is

nr chester

"Big Sam please, he would never have let rom go, or had that idiot (whose name will not pass my lips )back, sad day for the people's club when we allowed him back in, to be fair, I stick with it for my little person, but in reality I lost all heart and would've walked away when he arrived back, it's tough having to explain the actions of one person to a child, when he asks why was he drink driving five minutes back and he brings trouble, sorry I've gone off on a tangent, I best leave it here, or I'll not stop Mrs blue eyes

Big Sam should never be involved in football again. Winds me up seeing him just doing punditry."

. He's a good a manger, he's made mistakes, who hasn't, his head ran away with him, and he became a tad big for his boots, I'll give you that, but many of the things he has said were actually true, as for corruption, well football is full of it, it will never be eradicated, I don't condone it, but I do believe that Sam is a very small fish in a very large pond, the amount of corruption in football is far beyond anything big Sam did, so yep still think he has learnt his lesson and could do a good job, and I believe an honest job too, imho, oh and as for the idiot, drink driving is just one of the many shameful things that he's brought to football, to walk away from his team after promising he was staying and destroy the dreams of so many little ones and then to laugh and cheer in the faces of those little ones, it's not something that is forgotten easily Mrs blue eyesxx

Romours say sean dyche but he will go down the same route as owen coyle if he leaves burnley

"Big Sam please, he would never have let rom go, or had that idiot (whose name will not pass my lips )back, sad day for the people's club when we allowed him back in, to be fair, I stick with it for my little person, but in reality I lost all heart and would've walked away when he arrived back, it's tough having to explain the actions of one person to a child, when he asks why was he drink driving five minutes back and he brings trouble, sorry I've gone off on a tangent, I best leave it here, or I'll not stop Mrs blue eyes

Big Sam should never be involved in football again. Winds me up seeing him just doing punditry.. He's a good a manger, he's made mistakes, who hasn't, his head ran away with him, and he became a tad big for his boots, I'll give you that, but many of the things he has said were actually true, as for corruption, well football is full of it, it will never be eradicated, I don't condone it, but I do believe that Sam is a very small fish in a very large pond, the amount of corruption in football is far beyond anything big Sam did, so yep still think he has learnt his lesson and could do a good job, and I believe an honest job too, imho, oh and as for the idiot, drink driving is just one of the many shameful things that he's brought to football, to walk away from his team after promising he was staying and destroy the dreams of so many little ones and then to laugh and cheer in the faces of those little ones, it's not something that is forgotten easily Mrs blue eyesxx"

Point taken re corruption being bigger than Sam.

He wouldnt have stopped Rom going. And he would have happily had Rooney back I believe.

"Romours say sean dyche but he will go down the same route as owen coyle if he leaves burnley"

God yeah. SD should stay where he is for now.

"Romours say sean dyche but he will go down the same route as owen coyle if he leaves burnley

God yeah. SD should stay where he is for now."

I do like burnley,watched them loads when i was a kid

"Romours say sean dyche but he will go down the same route as owen coyle if he leaves burnley

I do like burnley,watched them loads when i was a kid"

I have differing feeling towards them lol.

That aside. They have a great set up and he is a very likeable bloke.

nr chester

Big Sam should never be involved in football again. Winds me up seeing him just doing punditry.. He's a good a manger, he's made mistakes, who hasn't, his head ran away with him, and he became a tad big for his boots, I'll give you that, but many of the things he has said were actually true, as for corruption, well football is full of it, it will never be eradicated, I don't condone it, but I do believe that Sam is a very small fish in a very large pond, the amount of corruption in football is far beyond anything big Sam did, so yep still think he has learnt his lesson and could do a good job, and I believe an honest job too, imho, oh and as for the idiot, drink driving is just one of the many shameful things that he's brought to football, to walk away from his team after promising he was staying and destroy the dreams of so many little ones and then to laugh and cheer in the faces of those little ones, it's not something that is forgotten easily Mrs blue eyesxx

He wouldnt have stopped Rom going. And he would have happily had Rooney back I believe."

. Well I suppose neither of us will ever know, who ever we get now, well they've got a lot of work to regardless Mrs blue eyes

Big Sam should never be involved in football again. Winds me up seeing him just doing punditry.. He's a good a manger, he's made mistakes, who hasn't, his head ran away with him, and he became a tad big for his boots, I'll give you that, but many of the things he has said were actually true, as for corruption, well football is full of it, it will never be eradicated, I don't condone it, but I do believe that Sam is a very small fish in a very large pond, the amount of corruption in football is far beyond anything big Sam did, so yep still think he has learnt his lesson and could do a good job, and I believe an honest job too, imho, oh and as for the idiot, drink driving is just one of the many shameful things that he's brought to football, to walk away from his team after promising he was staying and destroy the dreams of so many little ones and then to laugh and cheer in the faces of those little ones, it's not something that is forgotten easily Mrs blue eyesxx

He wouldnt have stopped Rom going. And he would have happily had Rooney back I believe.. Well I suppose neither of us will ever know, who ever we get now, well they've got a lot of work to regardless Mrs blue eyes "

Very true. I thought they gave a good effort yesterday. Arsenals class shone out in the end. New Manager new confidence maybe.

Moyes?

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

As a Southampton supporter i can only say "Lol"

By *kyblue1878Couple  over a year ago

Southport

He lost the fans a long ago and has certainly pissed off a few of the players Barkley, Lookman and Mirallas and probably a few more we don't know about.

Ancelotti for me.

That aside. They have a great set up and he is a very likeable bloke."

Blackburn fan?

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Chris Coleman?

I hope not. I hope he stays with Wales but Leicester and Everton need a new full time manager.

Cardiff

"He lost the fans a long ago and has certainly pissed off a few of the players Barkley, Lookman and Mirallas and probably a few more we don't know about.

Ancelotti for me."

That works both ways. I imagine the idiot who got two yellows yesterday pissed the manager off aswell.

I can't see how the manager was to blame for the non defending yesterday.

Most of those Everton players are international players, it's not the fault of the various international managers that those players forget how to attempt to tackle.

It's purely the players fault when they (for eg) miss a sitter, mislay a pass or fail to collect a pass. Players get away with it far too easily.

I want Rafa or Ancelotti

Cardiff

Ancelotti the guy who recently left Bayern?

If he's the guy then Leicester want him aswell

What's the appeal for him?

"Ancelotti the guy who recently left Bayern?

What's the appeal for him?"

Cause he’s proven I don’t want another manager who isn’t that’s why I’d take Rafa every day as well

Cardiff

"Ancelotti the guy who recently left Bayern?

What's the appeal for him?

Cause he’s proven I don’t want another manager who isn’t that’s why I’d take Rafa every day as well "

I'm proven so I'll go to Everton.

Is that your answer to my question?

If so it don't add up. Ok European Cup might be a solid answer but he's won the Champions League I'm guessing.

That aside. They have a great set up and he is a very likeable bloke.

Blackburn fan?"

Nope lol.

"As a Celtic fan... not impressed with Brendan Rodgers being linked to this job. They should go for big sam!

As a Celtic fan I hope they don't go for Pedro, he's doing just fine where he is "

I'm sad!

nr chester

Well big Sam it is then We could do with a bit of a winning streak now, would put a smile on my middle small persons face at least Mrs blue eyes

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"Well big Sam it is then We could do with a bit of a winning streak now, would put a smile on my middle small persons face at least Mrs blue eyes "

Great goal by Rooney from his own half in the week. I bet that put a smile on your middle small persons face.

Better couple of matches, nice to see a win, was getting worried.

nr chester

"Well big Sam it is then We could do with a bit of a winning streak now, would put a smile on my middle small persons face at least Mrs blue eyes

Great goal by Rooney from his own half in the week. I bet that put a smile on your middle small persons face. "

. That it did Mr c, but not for me, goal scorer or not, I wouldn’t have had him back, but it’s not about how I feel now, it’s about my little man and him seeing his team on the up for a change so I will put aside my distaste for now Mrs blue eyes

nr chester

"Better couple of matches, nice to see a win, was getting worried."
. Ah you need never worry, we always pull it back a little here and there, still you’re right it’s bloody lovely to see a couple of wins Mrs blue eyes

"As a Celtic fan... not impressed with Brendan Rodgers being linked to this job. They should go for big sam!"

As predicted 6 weeks ago!

» Add a new message to this topic