FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > what makes a good profile

what makes a good profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Here you go peeps what makes a good profile any help or ideas or if you think mine is crap or ok lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

Lies, lots of big lies.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A mahoosive cock picture and state you want everyone to drop what their doing now and invite you over, a fancy a f00k statement is good as well

By *uro anchorMan  over a year ago

Coventry

and dont forget to say u only do bareback...

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Its a bit like asking what makes a good dinner or day out. People vary in what they are looking for. Nothing wrong with your profile and it certainly is not a one loner! personal choice for me is not to meet attached guys as I don't want potential complications andI would wish to see a picture not a cock shot. Good luck with it

"Its a bit like asking what makes a good dinner or day out. People vary in what they are looking for. Nothing wrong with your profile and it certainly is not a one loner! personal choice for me is not to meet attached guys as I don't want potential complications andI would wish to see a picture not a cock shot. Good luck with it"

There is always one exception

Pass , but i reckon a braw pair of tits helps

Free cake with every meet lol

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Good torso pic, punctuation, oh and write it in the queens english, lots dont like text speak. Your profile speaks volumes about you and its hard enough for a single guy on here so make it informative with a smidgeon of naughtiness and humour. Good luck xx

"Its a bit like asking what makes a good dinner or day out. People vary in what they are looking for. Nothing wrong with your profile and it certainly is not a one loner! personal choice for me is not to meet attached guys as I don't want potential complications andI would wish to see a picture not a cock shot. Good luck with it"
ooops meant to say a one liner not loner lol

"Here you go peeps what makes a good profile any help or ideas or if you think mine is crap or ok lol "

The only advice I would give to anyone asking for profile advice is not to ask for profile advice.

"Its a bit like asking what makes a good dinner or day out. People vary in what they are looking for. Nothing wrong with your profile and it certainly is not a one loner! personal choice for me is not to meet attached guys as I don't want potential complications andI would wish to see a picture not a cock shot. Good luck with it

There is always one exception "

I know... Apologies

"Its a bit like asking what makes a good dinner or day out. People vary in what they are looking for. Nothing wrong with your profile and it certainly is not a one loner! personal choice for me is not to meet attached guys as I don't want potential complications andI would wish to see a picture not a cock shot. Good luck with it

There is always one exception I know... Apologies"

As it's you

Someone mention cake

a good profile is to me

some good text where its easy to read and maybe see a insite of someone

and good photos not just the cock, but something that will bring intregue and mmmmmm

"Here you go peeps what makes a good profile any help or ideas or if you think mine is crap or ok lol "

My feeling is, it's seems good enough already, if it is an accurate reflection of who you are and what you offer and expect from potential swinging partners ....

To me the most important thing apart from that, is to try and write in such a way which also allows readers a rough guide to the sort of person you are too.... and you seem to have accomplished that quite well,,,,,, so!

…… the only thing I would say suggest is ,,, it would be easier on the eye if you broke it up into sentences and paragraphs,,,

Big blocks of words can be off putting to readers,,, whereas shorter paragraphs targeting specific areas of relevant information are easier to digest

"Someone mention cake "

I made a chocolate cake and chopped dime bar into the mix, then made a nutella hot sauce to pour over it and served with custard for sundays dessert. I felt like crying when all I could hear were spoons scraping bottom of bowls. That was one helluva cake.

By *uro anchorMan  over a year ago

Coventry

"Someone mention cake

I made a chocolate cake and chopped dime bar into the mix, then made a nutella hot sauce to pour over it and served with custard for sundays dessert. I felt like crying when all I could hear were spoons scraping bottom of bowls. That was one helluva cake."

i feel like crying.. didnt get any lol...

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well sod my profile lol next time you making cake I'm coming lol

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Honesty.

Just cut and paste my profile text for success.

"Well sod my profile lol next time you making cake I'm coming lol "

Gosh not in the dining room I hope!

I make cakes every other day to be honest and tis the season to be jolly soon so I will be making several spice ones for gifts - I cant stand the stuff but apparently I make a mean one. I love the dried fruit steeping in brandy smell.

"Someone mention cake

I made a chocolate cake and chopped dime bar into the mix, then made a nutella hot sauce to pour over it and served with custard for sundays dessert. I felt like crying when all I could hear were spoons scraping bottom of bowls. That was one helluva cake.

i feel like crying.. didnt get any lol..."

You can try my pie.... chortle!

Short and to the point with a pic of a chest and a couple of face pics in private .

Perfect

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Rushden

"Lies, lots of big lies

A mahoosive cock picture and state you want everyone to drop what their doing now and invite you over, a fancy a f00k statement is good as well

and don’t forget to say u only do bareback

Pass , but i reckon a braw pair of tits helps

Free cake with every meet lol "

You lot are really rotten!! You give him all this false advice to drop him in it, when all the advice he really needed was simple!

I mean, where can you see on his profile “I am married and playing away”??? THAT is the real clincher!

"You lot are really rotten!! You give him all this false advice to drop him in it, when all the advice he really needed was simple!

I mean, where can you see on his profile “I am married and playing away”??? THAT is the real clincher!

"

It's there if you look...I spotted it as you did. To be fair OP any profile that states "ask me if you want to know more" would be ignored by me, even if you looked like Daniel Craig...boring!

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Rushden

"You lot are really rotten!! You give him all this false advice to drop him in it, when all the advice he really needed was simple!

It's there if you look...I spotted it as you did. To be fair OP any profile that states "ask me if you want to know more" would be ignored by me, even if you looked like Daniel Craig...boring! "

And I thought I was being subtle!!

Agree about the "want to know more" thing though. Our profile is way to long and we are going to shorten it, but profiles should address the important points prospective playmates want to know or whet the appetite to make conversation a natural progression and not just a question/answer session.

x

"And I thought I was being subtle!! "

Oh you were, you were!

Being open about what your looking for and good face pics .... thats what makes a good profile .

a number of things can make a good profile. just being sexy as fuk and having the pics to show it. or having one of those pros that u read and smile or laugh to urself throughout

"Short and to the point with a pic of a chest and a couple of face pics in private to send in opening message .

Perfect "

i think good photos and no negativity makes a good profile

"Honesty."
+3

By *r ManxMan  over a year ago

NeverWhere

"Well sod my profile lol next time you making cake I'm coming lol

Gosh not in the dining room I hope!

I make cakes every other day to be honest and tis the season to be jolly soon so I will be making several spice ones for gifts - I cant stand the stuff but apparently I make a mean one. I love the dried fruit steeping in brandy smell."

ill swop you one of my lemon drizzle for one of your spicy ones

"Honesty.+3"

+4

You dont always have to display pics,there are other ways to verify yrself ie..cam,but honesty always works,and for those of us who want to be descreet i have found it has always worked for me....at the end of the day if you tell lies or yr pics are not honest,you will be surely found out on meeting..so my advise is just be true to yrself and you will have no problems.

» Add a new message to this topic