FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Jeremy kyle on 9/11

Jeremy kyle on 9/11

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aughtyNurse999 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Fabville !!!

What a heartbreaking programm , once again cried buckets.

And i did not believe in miracles untill i saw today's programm. I sure do now.

To this day i still think of collette my friend who died in Tower 2 and my friend who died at the pentegon attack. And all the others who died, suffered and to this day still suffer the after effects from this dreadfull day that none of us should ever forget..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

me too... I really enjoyed it.

Very humbling and the families were an inspiration.

god bless them all xx

and all the innocent killed in reprisals xx

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

watching it just now. Heart wrenching.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

it puts everything into perspective ... never take your life for granted as you dont know when it will be taken away from you. god bless them all xxx

I didnt see the jeremy Kyle one but did watch the re run of the airline programme filmed on 9/11 when the airports were in chaos as flights were grounded.

Was shocked at the british public shouting and moaning at the airline staff and even when one of the passenger service advisors said havent you seen whats happened in America the abuse continued.

Some people never see the bigger picture it seems.

I didn't know anyone who died in any of the attacks but I do have a friend who is a police officer with NYPD and was on duty downtown on the morning of 9/11.

He was a hardened cop with many years service policing some of the most dangerous neighbourhoods. As an experienced cop his role was to attempt to keep back members of the public from the bodies of those who jumped from the towers on the sidewalk and to help identify and inform the families.

He had many many months of counselling and 10 years on he maintains an office job within NYPD as he is unable to work the streets

By *arkandjaneCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

we paid a visit to ground zero just a few months after 9/11, i really dont think that some people can actually imagine how big those buildings were, the site is 13 acres.

Maybe showing all this again with new footage ten years on will make some do gooders realise why we have our armed forces fighting in countries like afghanistan, they are there to to eradicate terrorists and hopefully prevent us from more attacks like 9/11

Fabville !!!

My mission is to visit ground zero one day.. I feel i need to..

my kids primary school teacher lost a brother and had her other brother not been off work may have lost both.

i can remember where i was when it came on the news and watchin in total shock as the second plane hit and both towers collapsed.

Fabville !!!

i was actually in drs surgery and the whole place was totally silent and in shock...

Extremely well presented and a tribute to those who perished

Things like that certainly put life into perspective

"we paid a visit to ground zero just a few months after 9/11, i really dont think that some people can actually imagine how big those buildings were,"

I thought the opposite - how small the area where both towers actually stood. I imagined it to be much bigger, but then they were tall and their largeness was skyward rather than wide

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Rushden

Seems to be a few bits of footage I haven't seen before and some that we saw on the day but no one has shown since. We have been watching the Discovery Chanel programs and will do all this week. Our company lost two people who were on the 91st floor (I think). We didn't have offices, but rented two desks and filers in a large office.

We are a little sad that we won't be able to watch the FX program in real time on the 11th, but it is our Grandsons birthday bash so we will make time for dead and those still suffering during the week. We have to pay attention to the next generation so they will feel able to ask us why, when they are old enough... RIP

just watched got tearful when i saw the little girl who was on one of the planes. i always get tearful when i watch stuff about it.

Much prefer to see Jeremy doing shows like that instead of the usual smackheads and the like getting kicked off on.

Stick to the serious and heartfelt topics jeremy.

By *uro anchorMan  over a year ago

Coventry

first time i ever seen a show with jeremy kyle..and he didnt tell anyone to put something on the end of it...

was a great show and very sad...

» Add a new message to this topic