FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Talk/message

Talk/message

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks to eveshamgirl post made me think ( yeah my brain is in action)

do you talk to anyone who messages you even if you arent attracted to them as you are being social-able and polite

or do u see it being pointless and so you wont chat/message

This is based in here and clubs

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ornwall-maleMan  over a year ago

newquay

i will mainly talk and chat to anyone. sometimes its cos they are nice people even tho i wont meet some cos of distance etc. i pretty much only ever ignore rude people x

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I am far more confident in a message/forums, face to face far more shy and can come across aloof till I am comfortable in the surroundings.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I am far more confident in a message/forums, face to face far more shy and can come across aloof till I am comfortable in the surroundings."

Come across a roof , christ thats some shootin ! lol

I chat to anyone i connect with on whatever level , its nice to be nice

Il chat to anyone on here as I like the social side,it's good to make friends and just have a general chit chat but alot on here are after meets and see it as a waste of time just chatting,which is fair enuff,each to there own I say

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"

Come across a roof , christ thats some shootin ! lol

"

yup am gifted

By *hristalCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

[Removed by poster at 06/09/11 10:02:03]

By *hristalCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

Try again

Same for me i have made some lovely friends via the site and we may never meet.

Christal x

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Rushden

We have seen people on these forums in the past saying that it is a waste of time talking to people they will never meet.

I can understand that if they only have limited time and real life tends to get in the way. It may seem harsh to some and appear that these people are not "social" but if you aint got the time...

Us on the other hand will speak to anyone! We may not be for them or them for us, but we like to chat. It can present a problem when at clubs and gatherings. Some see being social as an indication that you are up for playing with them, but that can be easily brushed aside in a polite manner.

Like any situation, say a vanilla party or similar, people chat without the need to jump their bones, why would this be any different?

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

i'll gas with anyone me... even though i know that I may not be there type or them mine...

it is a great thing just to pick someones brains at time, and i know that there are people on here that i could talk to anyone about, or if i can be a sounding board for them that is cool for me...

for me if i can send someone out of a conversation in a better state of mind than it started then that is my job done...

chat to any 1 as well, if they go nasty they get block.

We fined chatting can be fun, and a great way to build up to a meet

I'll chat to everyone and anyone face to face or on the site, but I'm a lot more reserved via messages. This is usually because a lot of people (for whatever reason) see an exchange of messages as a guaranteed meet, which is very often not the case.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

[Removed by poster at 06/09/11 10:28:36]

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I have to be honest we only talk to people if we are planning to meet them or have met them.

We have found if people are asking for a meet and we say no thanks, but the conversation carries on, then they assume it is a way in and that we will change our minds because we were chatting to them....so once we say No thanks, the conversation normally stops there.

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

I always answer PMs and will have a bit of banter with strangers if they are up for it. I wouldn't dream of ignoring someone just because I didn't want to fuck them.

If they get a bit 'stalky' then my force field is deployed.

Having said that I do ignore PMs from most of my friend's list, rude people.

If someone sends me a message weather male or female regardless of attraction

I always reply to them Its in my nature to be polite and sociable.

It costs me nothing and makes me feel better knowing that Im a nice friendly guy.

Unsolicited friends requests are a different matter They just get deleted

I know its a different story for women who must get hundreds of messages. I can understand why they would not choose to reply to all. It must be a big boost for the ego but a pain in the arse reading Hi ive looked at your profile, Hi fancy a fuck, Hi I live near you etc over and over again.

"I always answer PMs and will have a bit of banter with strangers if they are up for it. I wouldn't dream of ignoring someone just because I didn't want to fuck them.

Having said that I do ignore PMs from most of my friend's list, rude people."

'stalky'???.....You told me that it was ok, for me to sit and watch you from the bottom of your garden

in the night garden

"I always answer PMs and will have a bit of banter with strangers if they are up for it. I wouldn't dream of ignoring someone just because I didn't want to fuck them.

'stalky'???.....You told me that it was ok, for me to sit and watch you from the bottom of your garden "

Fuck! I thought that was a gnome!

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

I will talk to most people whether by message or face to face as long as they are polite. Go over that line and I don't want to know.

"i will mainly talk and chat to anyone. sometimes its cos they are nice people even tho i wont meet some cos of distance etc. i pretty much only ever ignore rude people x"
yes same here i will chat to anyone x

I Dont mind chatting to anyone, I dont mind people that will only talk to prospective meets etc, their choice but I can get a lil narked if they just use block for no other reason than they dont wanna meet. I was blocked by someone that I met they didnt fancy me couple days later i messaged them just friendly and I was blocked hey ho their choice as I say but a "sorry only talk to prospective meets" would have been nice.

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

'stalky'???.....You told me that it was ok, for me to sit and watch you from the bottom of your garden "

Wondered who it was in the bush next to me

'stalky'???.....You told me that it was ok, for me to sit and watch you from the bottom of your garden

Fuck! I thought that was a gnome! "

That's one big gnome, or one very small garden! and the hat is my tin hat, for the voices .....stops others from hearing them

Wondered who it was in the bush next to me "

Move over, your cramping my style

in the night garden

"

Fuck! I thought that was a gnome!

That's one big gnome, or one very small garden! and the hat is my tin hat, for the voices .....stops others from hearing them "

I use half size gnomes to create the illusion my garden is twice it's real size. So yes you did stick out a bit.

bloody hell what have i started x

I will speak to everyone whether i would like to have sex with them or not ...i would never ignore someone because i didnt like them sexually x

By *empnbunkCouple  over a year ago

south coast

"I am far more confident in a message/forums, face to face far more shy and can come across aloof till I am comfortable in the surroundings."

pmsfl at shy funniest thing ive read this week lol me i'll talk to anyone that will talk to me whether I want in their pants or not lol

not yet been to a club but here, i guess it depends on my mood..... i have a few guys on my friends list here that i have no intention of meeting but do enjoy to chat with

there are people who i cant meet due to distance but i like talking etc

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

I find it best to talk to no one...serves them right for ignoring me

"I find it best to talk to no one...serves them right for ignoring me "

who said that

I talk to anyone who is civil to me, mind you I could talk a glass eye to sleep so they normally fall a sleep

[Removed by poster at 06/09/11 12:19:56]

"I talk to anyone who is civil to me, mind you I could talk a glass eye to sleep so they normally fall a sleep "

I usually turn my deaf ear to the phone when it's you though.

"I talk to anyone who is civil to me, mind you I could talk a glass eye to sleep so they normally fall a sleep

I usually turn my deaf ear to the phone when it's you though. "

and I only ring you when I'm on the bog

oh-ahh, I'll talk to anyone me....

Wolf ;o)

I value my chatmates in pm - they make this fun. Most of my chatmates don't even use the forums. I PM forumites to comment on their posts and sometimes camaradie develops from that and vice versa. Some of them are as rude and ignorant in pm as they are on the forum so it helps to have confirmation of my gut instincts from time to time. Basically Im a bacon queue chatter and love communication so Im open for a chat anytime, nsa of course. I have even talked on the phone with some forumites too and that is also great fun.

"I talk to anyone who is civil to me, mind you I could talk a glass eye to sleep so they normally fall a sleep

and I only ring you when I'm on the bog "

Is that cos you're talking out yer arse?

and I only ring you when I'm on the bog

Is that cos you're talking out yer arse? "

No so I sound the same as you

"...do you talk to anyone who messages you even if you arent attracted to them as you are being social-able and polite

or do u see it being pointless and so you wont chat/message

This is based in here and clubs "

In clubs, I'll chat to anyone (although if I don't want to play, I will usually excuse myself after 15 mins or so, to avoid giving the wrong impression).

I'm afraid I rarely talk to anyone who messages me through Fab (except my friends and those I am hoping to meet). This is because I think the chatrooms are a better option for making friends, getting to know people, having a laugh, etc. It's a quicker way of interacting with a large number of people, and I greatly value the 'social' relationships I have made through the chatrooms.

Chatting in the chatroom sometimes turns to playing in the bedroom, if there is a mutual attraction , but I'll chat to anyone, I'm just a chat-tart!

Being of the shy type.. i do like messenging (is that a word?) people or the chat room (ok maybe i just perv most of the time), but if someone sends me a message or talks to me, i feel it only right and socable to reply.

Me I will talk to most polite people, whether I fancy them or not, on here or in a club, I am just open and honest and say I dont fancy you but am happy to chat.... Being nice and-or civil doesn't kill anyone

If people pm us we will talk back, like s lot of people have already said its fin chatting and doesn't just mean we are after a meet. They might not be our type, but. Come across as nice folk. So pm us.

"We fined chatting can be fun, and a great way to build up to a meet "

Therein lies he problem for me. I don't mind chatting, but I'm not meeting, and some people see a response to a message as an "in" and assume you'll meet.

A few have earned a place on my block list because of their persistance.

I will talk to any fucker

Ive had a few messages from the forumites on here, majority are too far or out of their age limits, so a potential meet is minimal, but i still chat to them because i enjoy the conversation

I'll chat to anyone! I don't like telling people they aren't my cup of tea either! lol

Jx

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Ive had a few messages from the forumites on here, majority are too far or out of their age limits, so a potential meet is minimal, but i still chat to them because i enjoy the conversation "
I would agree - I chat to some outside my age range because they are great people, even if the chances of meeting are low

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

[Removed by poster at 06/09/11 18:42:25]

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

ok start again

I will talk to anyone that isnt rude. There is a few that i talk to but due to distance will prob never meet, but that doesnt stop me chatting to them.

I would chat to those I find interesting and easy to chat to, even though I may not want to play with them.

I have a number of male friends from FAB that I do not play with, yet I would quite happy to chat with them about anything under the sun.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

We will chat to anyone face to face at a party / social whether we fancy them or not. Like a good chit wag about allsorts...

Tend not to on the site through messages etc as it has led to problems in the past.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

* chin wag even

» Add a new message to this topic