FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I can well understand why...

I can well understand why...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

most couples block single guys on general principal, rather than because they don't want to meet any.

I mean, the sheer volume! My profile says straight, yet despite that I've a ratio of like 5 or 6 guys to every girl/couple who takes a look at my profile.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I get all sorts looking at mine and sometimes its just out of curiosity, they thinking....Just who is that nutter on the forums

"I get all sorts looking at mine and sometimes its just out of curiosity, they thinking....Just who is that nutter on the forums "

* nods head *

"I get all sorts looking at mine and sometimes its just out of curiosity, they thinking....Just who is that nutter on the forums "

I wouldnt say 'nutter' but...

Oiii you two....

I resemble that remark

Just keeping yer pecker up before you get a prick in yer bum!

Ahh, i never thought of it like that,maybe same reason i get the odd looked up moment? Me? Say something daft?

"I get all sorts looking at mine and sometimes its just out of curiosity, they thinking....Just who is that nutter on the forums

Ahh, i never thought of it like that,maybe same reason i get the odd looked up moment? Me? Say something daft?"

Us nutters must stick together

"I get all sorts looking at mine and sometimes its just out of curiosity, they thinking....Just who is that nutter on the forums

Ahh, i never thought of it like that,maybe same reason i get the odd looked up moment? Me? Say something daft?

Us nutters must stick together "

*Like a bar of Wholenut chocolate....*

I get couples looking at me that are only looking for single guys so how does that work? TV's too

Curiosity me thinks

and perving, never forget perving

I too serm to get an inordinate amount of looks from guys... Even the odd wink....

And Peaches, you know we love you (and lust after you) really... We wouldn't have you any other way

"I too serm to get an inordinate amount of looks from guys... Even the odd wink....

And Peaches, you know we love you (and lust after you) really... We wouldn't have you any other way "

Ohhh i say, am blushing now

I'm not meeting but I look at the profile of someone who's posted on the forums: men, couples, tvs, gay, bi whatever, and I get the same looking at me.

I don't see why single men should be singled out for looking. Comes to something when a single man is putting down other single men for nothing!

[Removed by poster at 06/09/11 08:43:28]

I just cheat and have set it so can't see if I perve I mean research a profile

Have you ever read a forum post and thought, 'that's an interesting or funny comment, I'll have a look at that profile ?'

Have you ever looked at a profile and thought, 'I'll have a look at their friends list ?'

Have you ever looked at a profile and thought, 'I'll have a look through their veri's ?'

Have you ever looked through the galleries and seen a pic you thought was nice (with females in), clicked on it and found it belonged to a single male ?

I'm sure there are more reasons that a single male might look at another guys profile, but there are just a few innocent explanations.

Your comment about there being more single males is probably true and in general (but by no means in all cases), they are likely to be the ones that actively 'go looking' for potential meets.

And don't forget, if someone shows in your '_iewed' list, it doesn't mean that they have done any more than simply glanced at your profile for more than 4/5 seconds.

Not every one that looks will pay your profile much attention.

The fact that you are a regular poster on the forums and the fact you have quite a clear avatar is also likely to get your profile _iewed more regularly than someone who has no pic and doesn't post in the forums.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

I will look at profiles of singles, couples, tvs just because I'm nosey

I'll look if I see an interesting avatar, a good post in the forums, or by _iewing someones verifications etc.

People look at profiles for all different reasons...not just because they want to jump your bones.

One of the reasons why we like to look in stealth mode...

I'm just a perv and set my status as showing as looked, it makes me look like a flasher

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

people don't know if someone is straight, bi or gay unless they look at their profile.

I went to a Black Mans Fan Club party in London on Saturday and two guys came up to me separately and said 'hey are you Feebs, I've seen your profile on fab' - I was flattered but a little shocked I guess that I had gone to a club out of my local area and people knew me. So obviously there's lots of people looking at all our profiles, all the time

I look at profiles to see who has a huge cock.

"I look at profiles to see who has a huge cock."

You go girl!

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Rushden

"I look at profiles to see who has a huge cock."

Oh bollox! (where is that extension when I need it!!)

We tend to look at profiles for a perv... One site we go in has a rating thing where you scroll through pictures and mark them out of ten! Les though.. Well, suffice it to say she is more interested in "pretty" cocks!

"I look at profiles to see who has a huge cock.

Oh bollox! (where is that extension when I need it!!)

We tend to look at profiles for a perv... One site we go in has a rating thing where you scroll through pictures and mark them out of ten! Les though.. Well, suffice it to say she is more interested in "pretty" cocks! "

oh I like pretty ones too! Big and pretty!

I like looking at profiles cos im nosey, i like looking at womens profiles, dont want to meet any though.

Men often ask me why I am on a site 'like this' which I find very amusing. I tell them I have Mount Everest syndrome (people climb it cos they can).

I never wonder why anyone accesses this site or participates mostly because they probably give a different reason depending on who they're interacting with at the time.

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

"I get couples looking at me that are only looking for single guys so how does that work? TV's too"

they all checking out the competion.. go in look at the fotos say ahhh he / she is better /not than me .

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

* nods head * "

nods something as well

No one looks at ours LOL!

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

Im just nosey

"No one looks at ours LOL!"
we bloody do

theres a VERY rare occasion that i block people...and it depends on the actions of the person looking....but FFS I dont see the harm in someone looking a few times at my profile at all..regardless of their sex

"theres a VERY rare occasion that i block people...and it depends on the actions of the person looking....but FFS I dont see the harm in someone looking a few times at my profile at all..regardless of their sex"
The voice of reason (never thought I d say that about you but here it goes xx

» Add a new message to this topic