FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Girls thoughts please!

Girls thoughts please!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi,

I am thinking about getting a PVC catsuit. I am a bit nervous about buying it on line without trying.

I am thinking about getting something like this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17389

Thoughts please ladies, also any idea where else I might be able to get one online. I have tried ebay and they were quite boring.

thanks

Jx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

nah.... this is deffos one for the boys....

But I like the red one better... its metallic looking and a nice cherry red.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

will probably look ok on you but i bough one on ebay and when it arrives it looked like a big black fishermans coat

the legs are all baggy and its just stufed at the top of my wardrobe lol

That's what worries me! £40 would buy me a lot other nice clothes, but M would quite like me to get one.

I don't really want to know what the boys think! lol I want to know about wearing one and buying tips! :p

"That's what worries me! £40 would buy me a lot other nice clothes, but M would quite like me to get one.

I don't really want to know what the boys think! lol I want to know about wearing one and buying tips! :p"

is it non returnable?

"That's what worries me! £40 would buy me a lot other nice clothes, but M would quite like me to get one.

I don't really want to know what the boys think! lol I want to know about wearing one and buying tips! :p

is it non returnable?"

Oh just looked at lh returns! "It doesn't matter if you don't like style or colour, or whether it just didn't feel right when you put it on. You can try on your new lingerie, costumes and clothing to see if it fits and feels sexy (but please keep your own undies on!). And if you don't like it? Just return it to us, using our UK freepost returns address, for free."

YEY!

Good call! sorry for being slow!

Jx

chocolate, shoes, large (ahem) members, lambrini.......

Oh I see what you mean, girls thoughts on the PVC catsuit.....

I'll get me coat....

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Well I have a pvc one, (red) and to be honest I didn't do enough research....mine has the zip at the back (not happy about) and it is very hot (heat wise) to wear and it makes a lot of noise when you are sitting down lol

Mine cost me about £58 from a different site (pm me if you want to have a look)I was worried about the fit as I am only little but it does actually fit me quite well....felt a bit silly in it during a house meet, but would be more than happy wearing it in a club situation x

By *assybutclassyCouple  over a year ago

Swingin seaside resort....

you can return any item, even sex toys within 1 year for whatever reason and they will give you a full refund....not a bad guarantee is it ???...xx

"you can return any item, even sex toys within 1 year for whatever reason and they will give you a full refund....not a bad guarantee is it ???...xx

"

amazing really!

Dont wear anything....its sooooooo much more exciting !!

id choose paint...of course id help out putting it on...

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"you can return any item, even sex toys within 1 year for whatever reason and they will give you a full refund....not a bad guarantee is it ???...xx

"

Does it stand if the garment rips after one wear? Not impressed at all about that.

By *assybutclassyCouple  over a year ago

Swingin seaside resort....

Does it stand if the garment rips after one wear? Not impressed at all about that. "

it should do for sure, have you tried returning it ???...x

» Add a new message to this topic