FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Bi married couples who have straight in their profile Male or female

Bi married couples who have straight in their profile Male or female

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ouple4couple7 OP   Man  over a year ago

Swindon

I have noticed that a fair few married couples put on their profile that they are straight but when you get talking to them it turns out they are bi-sexual.

Is it to not put off other couples because they can play either way or is it just they prefer not to say they are bisexual.

When we first put up our profile I had never had a bi experience but that has now changed but I still prefer to have straight on my profile.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I personally prefer honesty but can understand to a point why people bend the truth

The truth always outs though xx

I think they think it will put people off when in fact it doesnt.

I put straight on mine because i am...but am not sexually stunted in a group situation and may get up to all sorts if in the mood

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

some are straight but will lie back and think of England and be touched to get a meet.

"but am not sexually stunted in a group situation and may get up to all sorts if in the mood "

Inferring those that are straight and have no problem being straight are somewhat stunted?!!

nope......

Wasnt the term i was looking for but for the life of me , i couldnt think of it....

By *razydriver8Couple  over a year ago

plymouth

i am bi , my other half is bi oral playful. not something he seeks but is happy if it happens

theres no little tick box for that...

By *razydriver8Couple  over a year ago

plymouth

" i am bi , my other half is bi oral playful. not something he seeks but is happy if it happens

theres no little tick box for that... "

ops ment to add,, it does say so in our profile. lol

By *ouplefunukCouple  over a year ago

North Bristol

"I think they think it will put people off when in fact it doesnt.

"

Yeah it does. 3 couples over the last few days we've either approached or been approached by who once they realised we were both Bi Cuious wouldn't consider a meet.

Their choice, I realise that, however, I do find it amusing that the (mostly) blokes think *Him* is gonna pounce on them just because he's had one previous experience.

*Her*

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"I think they think it will put people off when in fact it doesnt.

Yeah it does. 3 couples over the last few days we've either approached or been approached by who once they realised we were both Bi Cuious wouldn't consider a meet.

Their choice, I realise that, however, I do find it amusing that the (mostly) blokes think *Him* is gonna pounce on them just because he's had one previous experience.

*Her*"

Yup, happens all the time, some straight couples seem to think bi male means unable to resist giving hubby a quick arse fucking.

We have straight on our profile as essentially our sexuality is heterosexual.

At the moment we are looking for straight couples and single guys and therefore we have that on our profile.

We both have had the odd oral bisexual encounter, on bi night in a club in the jacuzzi. It was out of a sense of adventure and exploring boundaries and new things and not because secretly we are bisexual.

We are not in denial, we do not define our sexuality based on a 5 minute orally bi session in a swinging club.

We do not change our profile to say bisexual because of previous fun because we would attract bisexual couples and that is not what we are looking for, so that would be stupid wouldn't it.

If we find we want to attract bisexual men or couples we will alter our preferences to reflect that.

"nope......

Wasnt the term i was looking for but for the life of me , i couldnt think of it.... "

Perhaps inhibited?

We agree with Soapy... Honesty is the best policy.

If you can't be true to what you want on an internet swinging site, then you are only kidding yourself.

Yes, we are sure it puts people off, but if it puts them off then good, as they're are not the type of people we would like to meet.

» Add a new message to this topic