FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > man squirting ?

man squirting ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hey is a man pissing wi a hard on the ecwivalent o a wumin squirting ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

Its called having a piss with a hardon

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Its called having a piss with a hardon "

Is that possible?

No that would be the equivelant of a woman peeing while she was having sex. Squirting has nothing to do with urine.

....and yes, it is possible.

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

"Its called having a piss with a hardon

Is that possible? "

have never gave it a go lol

"....and yes, it is possible."

Yep possible and bloody messy lol xx

"No that would be the equivelant of a woman peeing while she was having sex. Squirting has nothing to do with urine."

i rite

"Its called having a piss with a hardon "
You have to squat in the bath to pee with a hard on LOL !

"No that would be the equivelant of a woman peeing while she was having sex. Squirting has nothing to do with urine.

i rite "

Aye rite lol it's been proved they are too completely different liquids however it's still unsure how it actually occurs

And having tasted both at different times I can assure you there is a massive difference xx

"No that would be the equivelant of a woman peeing while she was having sex. Squirting has nothing to do with urine.

i rite

Aye rite lol it's been proved they are too completely different liquids however it's still unsure how it actually occurs

And having tasted both at different times I can assure you there is a massive difference xx "

cud it no depend on wot she been drinkin afore she wazzed in yer mooth ?

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Rushden

i rite

And having tasted both at different times I can assure you there is a massive difference xx "

Hey Soapy, would love to see anywhere that "proves" it is not urine! No accredited reserchers have done any studies, although there are loads of "loaded" web sites that will back either theory. They may taste different, but the Urethra only connects to the bladder and the Skeans Gland is the size of a pin head...

Would love to know where it comes from!

i rite

And having tasted both at different times I can assure you there is a massive difference xx

Hey Soapy, would love to see anywhere that "proves" it is not urine! No accredited reserchers have done any studies, although there are loads of "loaded" web sites that will back either theory. They may taste different, but the Urethra only connects to the bladder and the Skeans Gland is the size of a pin head...

Would love to know where it comes from! "

Its a secret place - you know like the secret ingredient in coca cola

i rite

Ok fair point I'm only going on what I've read and could be wrong

However knowing quite a few squirters and gushers I find it completely odd that after a very wet session they are bostin fa the loo in most cases

I would say that just didn't add up xx

i rite

Its a secret place - you know like the secret ingredient in coca cola "

Coco cola got piss in it !?

i rite

Got to keep in mind that science & medicine is all about theories & educated guesswork. I have met doctors that flatly refuse to believe in the likes of Depression (apparently it's just people attention seeking!) & there are those that refute the existence of the G-spot.

You just need to read the papers. One day a glass of red wine is good for you, the next it gives you cancer!

All I can say about squirting (from my experience, I'm sure others have different POV) is that it's an orgasm, it does always occur via penetration & the liquid neither looks, smells or tastes like urine. It does feel similar to peeing, but different. To me it feels like it coming from somewhere else than my bladder. I also find that afterwards I tend to need to wee, which always afterwards looks & smells like urine.

Some of you believe that squirting/gushing is urine while others like myself disagree.

I can't see why people can't just agree to disagree about this subject.

As long as everyone is having a good, safe time you gives a fuck what squirting is!

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Rushden

i rite

Its a secret place - you know like the secret ingredient in coca cola "

And and if I go there, would I see fairies and pixies? (hesitate to ask about Goblins!! lol)

i rite

And and if I go there, would I see fairies and pixies? (hesitate to ask about Goblins!! lol)"

Little known fact - the urethra named after the man who discovered it 'Urethra Pendragon father of King Arthur!' - true dat!! Probably......

" would love to see anywhere that "proves" it is not urine! No accredited reserchers have done any studies, although there are loads of "loaded" web sites that will back either theory. They may taste different, but the Urethra only connects to the bladder and the Skeans Gland is the size of a pin head...

And and if I go there, would I see fairies and pixies? (hesitate to ask about Goblins!! lol)"

If you go there.... be sure to take an umbrella and some daz xxx

"No that would be the equivelant of a woman peeing while she was having sex. Squirting has nothing to do with urine."

Do you know that for sure. I havent seen anything written which proves with absolutely no doubt that it has nothing to do with urine. Have you?

i rite

I have had this very same query myself. And until I see written evidence, researched by doctors (not people who've bought their degrees off the internet), and I see articles published on the NHS website and leaflets written describing it all, then I wont believe it.

I would rather take the word of our learned doctors than a swinging forum.

Im not questioning that it comes from a different place and doesnt taste like urine, but it does seem to happen when a guy is very rough and presses down on the outside of a womans tummy. And it is not an orgasm. I orgasm, I dont squirt. The woman I saw squirting, fluid came from her vagina, but she wasnt orgasming.

Im not gonna say I know for sure, but I want proper evidence before I believe it

"hey is a man pissing wi a hard on the ecwivalent o a wumin squirting ?"

Lol only if your piss isn't piss

» Add a new message to this topic