FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Would you ever meet without seeing a picture first?

Would you ever meet without seeing a picture first?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am just wondering if men and women differ n this and what are your reasons for your choice.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I am just wondering if men and women differ n this and what are your reasons for your choice. "

erm not on your life

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

No, not me

By *ornwall-maleMan  over a year ago

newquay

first off katie your ass is lush lol x

i probably would if i really got to know and like the person very well, as for me its the person i find sexy. if they are nice and have a good mind. but most of the time i do get to see people first anyway x

"I am just wondering if men and women differ n this and what are your reasons for your choice. "

yup - done it on quite a few occasions and (apart from one brush with the doppelganger of the child catcher in chitty chitty bang bang) i have been pleasantly surprised by the outcomes.

it's not something i would recommend for everyone though especially single females.

We have in the past, and have been pleasantly surprised too, but we're a bit more selective now we are a little more experienced and have built up our circle of friends, so probably not.

I wouldn't but i know many do. I have met and the person and the pictures were...different!

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

I have done and have been very pleasantly surprised, then again there have been others who didn't even match their profile descriptions.

"I wouldn't but i know many do. I have met and the person and the pictures were...different! "

What someone else's pictures or old ones?

No way

"I am just wondering if men and women differ n this and what are your reasons for your choice.

yup - done it on quite a few occasions and (apart from one brush with the doppelganger of the child catcher in chitty chitty bang bang) i have been pleasantly surprised by the outcomes.

it's not something i would recommend for everyone though especially single females."

A child catcher doppelganger! I hope you ran fast

What i find amazing, as a single guy looking for women and couples, is the amount of people that insist i provide a pic before they will even entertain replying to my message, but will not send me one back, and still expect me to chat/want to meet etc

By *elsh_lass74Woman  over a year ago

South Wales

I wouldn't meet a guy who I hadn't seen a pic of.

As my first meets are public, I'm not going around the coffee shop etc asking if each guy sat on his own was my meet!!!!

LOL!!!

no but after seeing ur ass i wouldnt need to see anything else

"What i find amazing, as a single guy looking for women and couples, is the amount of people that insist i provide a pic before they will even entertain replying to my message, but will not send me one back, and still expect me to chat/want to meet etc"

Its not really. If you want to talk to them send one. if you don't want to send you can leave alone.

No ! Always want to see pic first

"I wouldn't but i know many do. I have met and the person and the pictures were...different!

What someone else's pictures or old ones?"

Old ones or her daughters lol

absolutely not a pork pie at a barmitzvahs.... done blind date years ago.

Wolf

"I am just wondering if men and women differ n this and what are your reasons for your choice.

it's not something i would recommend for everyone though especially single females.

A child catcher doppelganger! I hope you ran fast "

i didn't stay long put it that way !

Not a chance there has to be some level of attraction

"absolutely not a pork pie at a barmitzvahs.... done blind date years ago.

Wolf"

Lol i like that answer

never ever everrrrrrr xx

"absolutely not a pork pie at a barmitzvahs.... done blind date years ago.

Wolf

Lol i like that answer "

kushtee

Wolf

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

yes i would, the reason being "to dam horny"

my mate met someone of something as innocuous as facebook and the girl looked nice.

he came back mortified. when i enquired what was up, the response i got was 'well i don't know when her pictures were taken, but safe to say, she had eaten a fair amount of pies since they were'

they arranged to have a social meet at her house but she also failed to mention that she had 5 rottweilers which proceeded to slobber, snarl and stare at him throughout the evening

Isn't a bit like russian roulette? Personally I want to see who I'm going to meet. So far so good.

"my mate met someone of something as innocuous as facebook and the girl looked nice.

he came back mortified. when i enquired what was up, the response i got was 'well i don't know when her pictures were taken, but safe to say, she had eaten a fair amount of pies since they were'

they arranged to have a social meet at her house but she also failed to mention that she had 5 rottweilers which proceeded to slobber, snarl and stare at him throughout the evening "

Sounds familiar

Not a chance in hell. Im as shallow as a teaspoon and I wont speak to someone without seeing a pic (I send one back obviously) first. I cant see the point in wasting time striking up something with someone you dont find attractive.

"

Oh no, not a pity fuck.!!

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

Never have, never will.

im not after a blind fuck, unless i had it on a meet listing

Never, for personal safety reason.

Yes i would,and i have always been plesently surprised.

if you tell the truth on both yr profiles, ..why not and chat beforehand i cant see the problem with it....

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Rushden

Never meet or usually chat without a picture! We have pictures on our profile and don't see why others don't.. However, if that is their choice then we at least expect a picture with any contact mail.

We do not contact people without pictures on their profile...

By *enaughty2Couple  over a year ago

colchester

we would never meet anyone without a photo and cam intro first

I'd seen his torso and that was scrummy. We had been chatting online for about 7 months then out of the blue he asked me to go to his one Saturday night, to watch telly and generally hang out as we were both at a loose end. Neither of us had seen the others face. He was really lovely and we got on big style. It worked out well and we are still pals but no longer have sex as he is in a relationship now.

I have never done it again though as I believe I had my one lucky chance back then and lightning doesn't strike twice.

"I wouldn't but i know many do. I have met and the person and the pictures were...different! "

Snap!! I like to see a pic of the person before I meet - but you can't guarantee that the person you meet will actually be the person in the pic!!

Oh no, not a pity fuck.!! "

deffo no pity fuck - i didn't stay long enough to be undressed

he was sporting a towel and cheap deodorant - you could see the patches of white emanating from under his pits

looks wise, it was an old mans head on the body of an undernourished child and he had obviously been in touch with LEGO to get the exact pantone of his 'just for men'

if you haven't seen the paws of an animal called an 'aye aye' have a look on google - that's what his fingers were like

Why would people lie about themselves if they are actually going to meet ??

By *ooty and suuCouple  over a year ago

barnsley

no way not a chance

On Saturday, I met a lady that I had not seen a picture of. She had sent me one by phone (which I couldn't access due to changing phones recently). I was suppose to meet her for coffee on the Thursday, but the car arrived back late from the shop, and well.....

To cut a long story short (now there's a surprise!) I offered to cook her dinner, nothing more than that (to make up for my first ever failed meet). I bought the ingredients, turned up (eventually, lol, another long story!).

She was an extremely lovely person, sexy, funny, and beautiful. We had chatted for about a week (texting and mails on here). Now I am no Jonny Depp, (although she had seen a pic of me) I wasn't "pleasantly surprised". I already knew she was a nice person.

I am 10% looks 90% personality on my meets, so yes, no photo is not an issue for me.

P xx

"Why would people lie about themselves if they are actually going to meet ??"

may not intentionally lie but have a di8sstorted perception of reality pic is a safer bet

I used too meet pretty much anyone without seeing a picture first,,,

However, I’m not that way inclined anymore, mostly due to the many unsatisfactory encounters I had where I’d been expecting much bigger things from it ...

I'm still not bothered about seeing face pictures first, as that’s not important to me...,,,

However as the vast majority of my meets are with guys , I now always insist on seeing a picture of their cock before I agree to meet them..

After-all there are so many variations of cock,,,,, and some are just not to my liking, don’t ya know!!...

So there... bet ya never thought I was gonna say that!!! Did ya!!!!

No I wouldn't...why would I?!! There needs to be an attraction and I don't have to take pot luck, or get excited by the unknown, so it wouldn't work for me.

u must of been pretty despo

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

never have and never will

I would NEVER Never meet with out pics ... I have them so i think others should too ...... and if thay dont i feel thay are hiding somthing thats how i feel . If thay mail and say look at me on web cam i think no ..... as most of the time its there cocks thay are looking to show not a face.

"Why would people lie about themselves if they are actually going to meet ??

may not intentionally lie but have a di8sstorted perception of reality pic is a safer bet"

there is always webcam to show who you are..not everyone likes to have pics of themselves on a swingers website,it dosent mean we have anything to hide..i believe it comes down to personal choice...and so far for not choosing to display pics,i havent done too bad...like a meet told me recently if i did display pics would more than likely be inundated lol.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

my first thought was "oh my god no!".... in fact my 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th thoughts are still "oh my god no!!!"

may not intentionally lie but have a di8sstorted perception of reality pic is a safer bet

there is always webcam to show who you are..not everyone likes to have pics of themselves on a swingers website,it dosent mean we have anything to hide..i believe it comes down to personal choice...and so far for not choosing to display pics,i havent done too bad...like a meet told me recently if i did display pics would more than likely be inundated lol."

well yeh but u`d be seeing them before meeting either way thought the OP meant completely goin in blind

I thinks it s everyones personal choice. Me personally wold never meet unless i knew waht the women looked like.. Some ppl are strange and do.. Iv lost faith in this site, too many time wasters. Need a real women to show me there is hope outthere still... xxx

We would never met without seeing someones face pics first, but that said be nice to know when the pics were taken, we know a single guys who has problems because some people use pics that were taken years ago and when he gets there people don't look like there pics

Not for us... Although we are heading to a swingers club looking for fun, which I guess is a blind meet!

there is always webcam to show who you are..not everyone likes to have pics of themselves on a swingers website,it dosent mean we have anything to hide..i believe it comes down to personal choice...and so far for not choosing to display pics,i havent done too bad...like a meet told me recently if i did display pics would more than likely be inundated lol.

well yeh but u`d be seeing them before meeting either way thought the OP meant completely goin in blind"

I have done blind will admit to that,but with lots of chat beforehand,and so far have always been pleased and not met any liars,i suppose it comes down to trust,and if ever the meet was not what i was expecting,i would say a polite no thankyou and hope no offence was caused,however saying that i once met a guy ...not at my home but for a brief 10 mins in his car...and knew immediately he was not my type,and proceeded to explain why in a mail to him,however he just for some reason didnt get the message,so i just completely ignored all mail from him...in the end its swings and roundabouts i suppose..

well yeh but u`d be seeing them before meeting either way thought the OP meant completely goin in blind

I have done blind will admit to that,but with lots of chat beforehand,and so far have always been pleased and not met any liars,i suppose it comes down to trust,and if ever the meet was not what i was expecting,i would say a polite no thankyou and hope no offence was caused,however saying that i once met a guy ...not at my home but for a brief 10 mins in his car...and knew immediately he was not my type,and proceeded to explain why in a mail to him,however he just for some reason didnt get the message,so i just completely ignored all mail from him...in the end its swings and roundabouts i suppose.."

hahaha so u got in the car with him for 10 mins and then left and sent him an email to say why u didnt like him

I have done, but it tends to be a social meet. I don't think I'd do a "blind shag".

I have done blind will admit to that,but with lots of chat beforehand,and so far have always been pleased and not met any liars,i suppose it comes down to trust,and if ever the meet was not what i was expecting,i would say a polite no thankyou and hope no offence was caused,however saying that i once met a guy ...not at my home but for a brief 10 mins in his car...and knew immediately he was not my type,and proceeded to explain why in a mail to him,however he just for some reason didnt get the message,so i just completely ignored all mail from him...in the end its swings and roundabouts i suppose..

hahaha so u got in the car with him for 10 mins and then left and sent him an email to say why u didnt like him "

no not exactly my intuition was good that day...thats why i arranged a meet outside..i wasent cruel just diplomatic,and im sure he might have been to someone elses liking..

By *o Peep n WoodyCouple  over a year ago

suffolk

"Never have, never will."

+1

hahaha so u got in the car with him for 10 mins and then left and sent him an email to say why u didnt like him

no not exactly my intuition was good that day...thats why i arranged a meet outside..i wasent cruel just diplomatic,and im sure he might have been to someone elses liking.."

sounds silly and dangerous

no not exactly my intuition was good that day...thats why i arranged a meet outside..i wasent cruel just

diplomatic,and im sure he might have been to someone elses liking..

sounds silly and dangerous "

lol i did learn martial arts for a reason !!!!!!

Yes for a social meet in a pub. No for a meet at theirs and NEVER for a meet at mine.

Only if there is a backdoor to escape through

Only if they have been at a social, would never meet someone to play with without seeing a picture of them first.

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

no like to see them before we meet

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

"Only if there is a backdoor to escape through "

you can use my backdoor anytime

By *stwoCouple  over a year ago

anywhere

we are not bothered about pics.After all nice pics dont always mean nice people we are happy to meet and then decide what we are going to do.After its not difficult to say no thanks.

"we are not bothered about pics.After all nice pics dont always mean nice people we are happy to meet and then decide what we are going to do.After its not difficult to say no thanks."

+1

The only thing I find a bit cheeky, is having requests for pics from people with no pics. To be honest, everything in life is about choices, and swinging is no exception. The caveat here is that we don't have to have sex with anyone we don't like. Just because we are swingers doesn't mean we are desperate.

Having said that, I avoid profiles that demand "attractive people", not because I have a poor self image, purely because I would like to play with a person (or people) and not an ego.

Th issue is quite simple, most people (nice, a sweeping generalisation), believe that men will fuck anything. The truth is that many men, just find women attractive, no matter what the media may have defined as attractive, this is a instinct thing. I am a swinger, I don't have a "type", I enjoy having fun with liberal people, because usually we have a fair amount in common. Picture or no, after a few messages, I seem to be able to "judge" whether the meet will be fun or not.

Pxxx

We have our mug shots on open display and if we scare you it's your own fault for looking at us

Yet we still get people asking for clearer pics WTF the camera is only 2ft from my mush How fooking close do you want to get to me?

If someone contacts us, we feel that they should show us "their's" first

Up until a month ago I would have said no way never.

Then I was let down for an afternoon meet.

Now I was all ready, and fair enough I could have gone and done something else, but I had the meet head on.

So had a rant on my status and a guy got in contact. No pictures or very much information on his profiles, but the messages were nice.

So went on my first fab blind meet. It was a lunch meet and im glad I did.

Would I do it again. Possibly. Or was that just a lucky one off.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"we are not bothered about pics.After all nice pics dont always mean nice people we are happy to meet and then decide what we are going to do.After its not difficult to say no thanks."

Although I prefer to see pics before meeting, at least twice the pics have not been anything like the real thing. Sopmetimes you get a good prize in the lucky dip. Sometimes its shite.

not on your nellie

cldnt imagine how anyone could to be honest?

yip we the same have been on meets where the cpl look nothing like their pics but ,,least well it was a guideline lol

saves the whole,,oh hell how do we get oout of this 1 senario

auds xx

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

"we are not bothered about pics.After all nice pics dont always mean nice people we are happy to meet and then decide what we are going to do.After its not difficult to say no thanks.

Although I prefer to see pics before meeting, at least twice the pics have not been anything like the real thing. Sopmetimes you get a good prize in the lucky dip. Sometimes its shite."

we insist on seeing pics first but like you on at least 2 occassions the pictures have been nothing like the real thing

+1

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

have to do a social first ,cant make a decision on if i like someone from a picture as it doesnt photograph the sparkle in the eye or the personality tbh

for example couldnt sleep with a racist,would just have nothing in common

Same here PD, a picture and profile is only a guide. I prefer to have a social meet first, and usually my instincts never let me down.

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

"Same here PD, a picture and profile is only a guide. I prefer to have a social meet first, and usually my instincts never let me down. "

I'd make an exception in your case i got enough to go on lol xx

I would but wouldn't be expecting anything more than a drink and a chat.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

there is one guy i have met a few times now who i have never seen a pic of or even seen his face

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

nope, not into blind dates

"there is one guy i have met a few times now who i have never seen a pic of or even seen his face"

How can you meet and still not see his face?

By *andy muncherMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

yes i have and its not russian roulette far from it some peeps just dont like putting there face pics on the net and all ive met without pics have been very nice peeps

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"there is one guy i have met a few times now who i have never seen a pic of or even seen his face

How can you meet and still not see his face?"

blindfold

"there is one guy i have met a few times now who i have never seen a pic of or even seen his face

How can you meet and still not see his face?

blindfold"

Ahhh i was just trying to worth t out

Nope...

By *bwitchedWoman  over a year ago

Batley, West Yorkshire

"I wouldn't meet a guy who I hadn't seen a pic of.

As my first meets are public, I'm not going around the coffee shop etc asking if each guy sat on his own was my meet!!!!

LOL!!!"

+1 lol

I didn't meet WITH a picture the other day. I swear she had a tash

"I didn't meet WITH a picture the other day. I swear she had a tash "

LOL

"I didn't meet WITH a picture the other day. I swear she had a tash

LOL"

She was pretty but i kiss with my eyes closed and it would have made me think i was kissing a guy

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

No we wouldn't......always like to exchange clear facial photos early on.

» Add a new message to this topic