FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > why???

why???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

why are people so bloody rude!!! was on cam, never pretend to be something i'm not says curvy on my profile, i know my faults don't need someone else who don't know me to point it out.... by asking if i'm pregnant as i have a belly... thanks feel like crap now

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Easy ta say I know but don't let the bastards grind ya down life is full of ignorant people xx

If you are happy to call yourself curvy then you do so, ignore the moron and move on, lots of others will think you are curvaceously hot

By *rT30Man  over a year ago

Munster

"If you are happy to call yourself curvy then you do so, ignore the moron and move on, lots of others will think you are curvaceously hot"

I am one of those!!

Very curvaceously hot

Take no notice..some people are so ignorant x you're lovely xx

dont worry, lots of men look pregnant too, so what, doesnt bother me.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"If you are happy to call yourself curvy then you do so, ignore the moron and move on, lots of others will think you are curvaceously hot"

+1

did he actually enquire if u were pregnant or was he just tryin to insult u? either way he was out of line

Many years ago, I tried to find something smart to wear, and could not find anything off the peg that fit, because I have a short fat body.

So I wandered into the maternity wear department of a big department store in the hope I could find something suitable.

The nice sales lady asked me when I was due, and I said I was not pregnant, and it made both of us feel embarrassed.

Since then, I stopped shopping for clothes, and have all my formal wear tailored for me instead.

I am a lot more comfortable about myself and my size now that I am older with less inhibitions.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

yeah i know differnet people have diff opinions... but theres such a thing as ettique or just plain politness, thanks for all your comms xxxx

There are people on chat and forums who will make nasty, personal comments. If making a comment to someone to try and hurt them and look big to others on a swinging site is important to them, then who really is the prat, it isn't you is it

» Add a new message to this topic