FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Suspender belts

Suspender belts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Are these now considered too kinky for mainstream shops. My home town has not a single one in any outlet

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We thought it was just Ireland they were hard to come by ... We love suspender & stocking look but we have to get them online and it's a size lottery

"Are these now considered too kinky for mainstream shops. My home town has not a single one in any outlet "

You’ll just need to go shopping in a large city then Autumn

By *adame BWoman  over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

Just ordered some new ones online, wouldn't want to be in a hurry for them but agree it's impossible to get them locally and if you could they would be huge money I am guessing.

Madame Boo

"Are these now considered too kinky for mainstream shops. My home town has not a single one in any outlet "

Nah there's more money for the greedy buggers just selling holdups

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan  over a year ago

Older Hot Bearded Guy

They should be mandatory for all women

By *iss SJWoman  over a year ago

Hull

I saw a couple of really lovely ones in Primark,of all places,the other day. Really pretty black velvet devore style one with matching bra, knickers or body. I might go wild on pay day

I have got a few of mine in Primark, but most online, love honey and amazon are pretty good!

By *hatterley64Couple  over a year ago

Hertford

Seems so. Really difficult to get hold of. I never used to have so much trouble buying them and have always only worn stockings with suspenders since I was 18!

By *eplicant JoWoman  over a year ago

Sussex countryside

Really hard to find in shops.

"Seems so. Really difficult to get hold of. I never used to have so much trouble buying them and have always only worn stockings with suspenders since I was 18!"

Evening the range online is quite limited now....I notice these things

"We thought it was just Ireland they were hard to come by ... We love suspender & stocking look but we have to get them online and it's a size lottery "

You do look rather lovely in the though

"Are these now considered too kinky for mainstream shops. My home town has not a single one in any outlet

You’ll just need to go shopping in a large city then Autumn "

Now there's an idea

"Are these now considered too kinky for mainstream shops. My home town has not a single one in any outlet

I saw a couple of really lovely ones in Primark,of all places,the other day. Really pretty black velvet devore style one with matching bra, knickers or body. I might go wild on pay day "

We don't even have a primark here

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

I got mine in Fenwick's,boux avenue and primark . they are out there if you look xxx

"Seems so. Really difficult to get hold of. I never used to have so much trouble buying them and have always only worn stockings with suspenders since I was 18!

Evening the range online is quite limited now....I notice these things "

Are stockings different to hold ups. Couldn't find a stocking anywhere either

I've only seen them in shops around Valentine's day.

"Just ordered some new ones online, wouldn't want to be in a hurry for them but agree it's impossible to get them locally and if you could they would be huge money I am guessing.

Madame Boo"

That may be the way to go x

Love honey definitely! Most of the stocking I find have a top that's too bulky to fit in the belt straps, really annoying when they pop open! I did see some nice ones on the Amazon adult pages, really cheap too!

Peach x

By *uciyassMan  over a year ago

sheffield

"Just ordered some new ones online, wouldn't want to be in a hurry for them but agree it's impossible to get them locally and if you could they would be huge money I am guessing.

Madame Boo

That may be the way to go x"

Try amazon some really sexy sets x

"Seems so. Really difficult to get hold of. I never used to have so much trouble buying them and have always only worn stockings with suspenders since I was 18!

Evening the range online is quite limited now....I notice these things

Are stockings different to hold ups. Couldn't find a stocking anywhere either "

You can get stockings for less then a quid a pair delivered off flebay

Bodystocking avenue

Such a range of everything your heart desires

You should try looking online at - what Katie did. They do amazing underwear, cute suspenders and girdles and the biggest range of stockings I have found anywhere. They even do the old fashioned stockings - the fully fashioned ones. Xx

Thank you everyone. I will look in all places suggested. Xx

C'est moi Boudoir

Madame Boo

That may be the way to go x"

Will let you know what they are like when they arrive! New site I am trying and figuring out the size difference took research I love old fashioned suspenders, think they are beautiful on.

Does anyone know where I can get the suspender belt with the 6 thick straps, would appreciate any info.

Thanks

Madame Boo x

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Primark do quite a good range of suspenders but I'd recommend wearing them with hold-ups. The fitting are plastic, so they don't stay tight enough to actually hold up traditional stockings.

You need to look in a large department store or online for good quality suspenders, and probably be willing to pay a premium.

Nita

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Madame Boo

Will let you know what they are like when they arrive! New site I am trying and figuring out the size difference took research I love old fashioned suspenders, think they are beautiful on.

Does anyone know where I can get the suspender belt with the 6 thick straps, would appreciate any info.

Thanks

Madame Boo x"

Ebay

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

[Removed by poster at 14/10/17 14:52:38]

carrbrook stalybridge

Madame Boo

Thanks

Madame Boo x

Ebay "

stockings HQ do 4 6 8 12 strap ones nice wide straps and descent metal clips and adjusters

By *rjimMan  over a year ago

nr bristol

just typpe in Retro/Vintage Style 6 Strap Suspender Belt Side Fastening Black/White

or similar....if you want full front panel ones.

Avoid the "power mesh " ones and they are usually too soft to hold up the stockings and slip over hips.

By *nicecplCouple  over a year ago

TELFORD

Madame Boo

Thanks

Madame Boo x"

Swanky pins have some lovely stuff

C'est moi Boudoir

Ohhhhh thank you all so much for all the suggestions. I am burning plastic today

Madame Boo

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

I've got a few sets, but always have 'issues' I've got ridiculously long legs, so quite often stockings are really stretched & they end up pulling the belt down, so I usually just wear hold ups

I love vintage/retro clothing & the lady in my local shop recommended What Katie Did, just ordered a belt from there, fingers crossed it stays up.. It wasn't cheap!

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

I think hold-ups are more popular, so more likely your local shops will stock those, but I could buy a set of suspenders in my home town, and omg! We wrote the book on conservatism and small-mindedness.........

By *ampWithABrainWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Yea hold ups more preferred now. Hard to find suspenders at all let alone decent ones that don't cost a fortune THEN you have to find non hold up stockings

I saw a couple of really lovely ones in Primark,of all places,the other day. Really pretty black velvet devore style one with matching bra, knickers or body. I might go wild on pay day

We don't even have a primark here "

There's one in Shrewsbury.

We don't even have a primark here

There's one in Shrewsbury. "

Can you take me

By *s ParisWoman  over a year ago

My Dungeon Room

They are harder to come by these days I agree I got 2 new ones last week on ebay but when making any basques in my clothing collection these days I just add the suspenders to the basque and add enough loops incase ladies want 2-4-6 suspenders to attach onto each stocking the newer designs in lingerie seem to not include suspender belts any more it must be the current trend at the moment

Not seen them around for years.

Yes it seems more difficult to find them in shops. My local indoor market has two stalls that sell them though, both are a limited range. X

Ange xx

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

on line from " what katie did " Elegent retro.

carrbrook stalybridge

"I've got a few sets, but always have 'issues' I've got ridiculously long legs, so quite often stockings are really stretched & they end up pulling the belt down, so I usually just wear hold ups

I love vintage/retro clothing & the lady in my local shop recommended What Katie Did, just ordered a belt from there, fingers crossed it stays up.. It wasn't cheap! "

little tip from the moddlung industry wear holdups with suspenders stops them over straining the suspenders or failing that large thin hair elastic around the top of thigh works the same has worked for us ar loads of photoshoots

Hiding in the shadows

"

little tip from the moddlung industry wear holdups with suspenders stops them over straining the suspenders or failing that large thin hair elastic around the top of thigh works the same has worked for us ar loads of photoshoots "

Ah thank you, genius... And so obvious now you mention it!

Not sure I could get a hair band round my thighs though.. I have Weightlifters thighs lol x

weight lifters thighs lol shat up,you know one day will check them out as i know abit about the gym lol

Hiding in the shadows

"weight lifters thighs lol shat up,you know one day will check them out as i know abit about the gym lol "

You can spot me anytime!

Working on a new PB this week, 150kg Deadlift!

Shops which sell stockings must sell suspenders belts too; unless, only bank robbers shop there

- Mrs. J -

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"on line from " what katie did " Elegent retro. "

I have had my eye on some of these for ages!

[Removed by poster at 16/10/17 11:02:30]

"on line from " what katie did " Elegent retro.

I have had my eye on some of these for ages! "

Whilst they are quite expensive the quality has been very good to my male eye. Certainly my friends have said they fit well and have an erotic feel.

"Shops which sell stockings must sell suspenders belts too; unless, only bank robbers shop there

- Mrs. J -"

Trust me I know about such things Don't rob banks though

By *oney_Bee_xTV/TS  over a year ago

Teesside

Yeah, I totally agree.

They’re almost impossible to come across in mainstream shops.....

When you find the odd suspenders belt, they are really flimsy, cheap and don’t look very nice......

I always go for the burlesque ones with at least 6no. thick suspenders straps.

My favourite one at the moment is my ‘Honey Birdette’ one

thought m n s and all the supermarkets ,primark etc sold them

"I've got a few sets, but always have 'issues' I've got ridiculously long legs, so quite often stockings are really stretched & they end up pulling the belt down, so I usually just wear hold ups

I love vintage/retro clothing & the lady in my local shop recommended What Katie Did, just ordered a belt from there, fingers crossed it stays up.. It wasn't cheap! little tip from the moddlung industry wear holdups with suspenders stops them over straining the suspenders or failing that large thin hair elastic around the top of thigh works the same has worked for us ar loads of photoshoots "

google stockings for long legs

By *4gnumprMan  over a year ago

telford

just go to your local market

they normally display flanalette full length nighties

The sort your mother used to wear

The trader might wink @ you if you enquire though i suspect his gravy stained white vest may stop you from noticing

By *lanPartridgeMan  over a year ago

nottingham

I think in most larger towns you can get 'em on the High Street. I'm just pleased at the enthusiasm for them on this thread!

By *iss GalitzineWoman  over a year ago

Near Bath

Ann Summers maybe? Lovehoney are good if you need to return stuff.

By *_Yeah19Couple  over a year ago

Lincoln

I was pleasantly surprised to find one in Primark the other week! Only one mind but they had stockings and hold ups too

TB

By *_Yeah19Couple  over a year ago

Lincoln

It’s the one in our pics btw (red but some pics b&w!)

we were just talking about this the other day, Asda used to always have a basque or stockings set in around the xmas and valentines day seasons but not for years now

» Add a new message to this topic