FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Virtual dressing room

Virtual dressing room

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *phrodite OP   Woman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

just saw this online... the interactive fitting room application where you never have to leave your home in order to try on clothes...For many men this will sound like a good idea, but I wonder how many ladies would appreciate it as part of shopping is the trying on REAL clothes, chatting to accompanying girl friends, having a cappuccino in between... the whole experience of girlie time?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah,,,, and how on earth could you indulge in a spot of shop-lifting when you fancy it,,,, nahhhh I can't see it working up my way!!!

"Yeah,,,, and how on earth could you indulge in a spot of shop-lifting when you fancy it,,,, nahhhh I can't see it working up my way!!! "
Only you could think of a way of subverting my thread

"Yeah,,,, and how on earth could you indulge in a spot of shop-lifting when you fancy it,,,, nahhhh I can't see it working up my way!!! Only you could think of a way of subverting my thread"

Awww thank-you....I'm so touched

What does subverting mean again

"What does subverting mean again "
means sticking your thing in in a way that you should nt in order to and with the sole purpose of changing the course of an event...;-)

"What does subverting mean again means sticking your thing in in a way that you should nt in order to and with the sole purpose of changing the course of an event...;-)"

Ahhh so its not like swapping places when it starts chaffing then!!! Oop's

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

I must admit I hate clothes shopping, when buying new clothes i bring them home and if not suitable I take them back to shop

I popped into town to buy moisturiser yesterday and came back with two pairs of trousers!

But in answer to this thread, how would you establish the cut and feel of the fabrics, quality and the way things hang on an individual (queue a comment about how Sox's things hang)?

I don't think it will work unless they standardise all sizing dimensions, I can vary between three sizes depnding on the shop, the style etc.

There is nothing like having a full day shopping and being laden down with carrier bags with new clothes and shoes in. Online shopping can never replace that.

I want to prolong the shopping experience not shorten it

» Add a new message to this topic