FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Navel piercings & chubby tummys

Navel piercings & chubby tummys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi Forumites, just trying to gauge a popular opinion on this...

Do you think navel piercings look good or even OK on people with anything less than a slim and toned flat stomach?

I have recently had both of my nipples pierced,& love the look of it.However while they are healing have been advised not to use a hot tub, and as I enjoy the jacuzzi in my local club, I thought may as well get all my body piercing done in one go so it all heals roughly around the same time so I can get back into enjoying the tub again!

I have a rounded belly, (the bit of me I am not the fondest of) but I've always liked belly button piercings on other folk, so as the nipples didnt hurt too much, I am considering getting my navel done too.

Should I or shouldn't I?

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Bella x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

navel peircing take ages to heal, up to a year and while they are healing any bump or knock around the area pierced slows down the healing process...

Think if you choose wisely with the navel jewelry it can look very sensual on an ample stomach...

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Do you want it done? That's the only question that needs to be answered.

"Do you want it done? That's the only question that needs to be answered. "

"Hi Forumites, just trying to gauge a popular opinion on this...

Do you think navel piercings look good or even OK on people with anything less than a slim and toned flat stomach?

I have recently had both of my nipples pierced,& love the look of it.However while they are healing have been advised not to use a hot tub, and as I enjoy the jacuzzi in my local club, I thought may as well get all my body piercing done in one go so it all heals roughly around the same time so I can get back into enjoying the tub again!

I have a rounded belly, (the bit of me I am not the fondest of) but I've always liked belly button piercings on other folk, so as the nipples didnt hurt too much, I am considering getting my navel done too.

Should I or shouldn't I?

Bella x"

My ex had a bit of a rounded bent and pierced. I found it incredibly sexy. Piercings turn me on big time though for some weird reason..

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

Your brave .... I wouldnt be able to stand the pain ... or the aftercare

do a google search for images of navel piercings and see what you think.

Well look to see if any other women of a similar build have them and then decide if you think they look nice.

If you like the way it looks then get one

By *itzBlakkMan  over a year ago

London

Your body, your choice. I personally had my ears stretched years ago after everyone said it wouldn't look good. It did then... Not so much now.

To answer the other bit, for me it only looks good on tones stomachs... Just an opinion and when a I am on top of a girl it usually distracts my movement

ive had belly pierced twice and both times they migrated - i loved it - i had a christina piercing and that did the same - nipple piercing stayed put so far - all of them i did for me not for any other bugger so if you want it do it - belly took the longest to heal -

By *untime biatchWoman  over a year ago

ova by ea wales

I got mine done I'm curvy and I love it so do my meets, but does take 6 months to heal depending on your belly button... I've loads of piercings but navel takes the most aftercare worth it in the end

"

when a I am on top of a girl it usually distracts my movement "

I hadn't even thought of that!!

Hmm, I am currently having to adjust my positions so my partners don't put any pressure on my nipples, the thought of it limiting sex is more than enough to put me off.

"ive had belly pierced twice and both times they migrated - i loved it - i had a christina piercing and that did the same - nipple piercing stayed put so far - all of them i did for me not for any other bugger so if you want it do it - belly took the longest to heal - "

I had my nipples done because I wanted to. That is the most important reason of course.

Also belly piercing taking longer to heal, hmm, I may give it a miss, for a while anyway.

"I got mine done I'm curvy and I love it so do my meets, but does take 6 months to heal depending on your belly button... I've loads of piercings but navel takes the most aftercare worth it in the end "

I had my nipples done because I know that it will be tender and need lots of aftercare till they fully heal, but I really love how they look, and the reaction I get when people see my new piercings!

I can't wait till they are healed and I can enjoy my partners fiddling with them. Mmmm

I've had my nose, nipple, eyebrow and belly button pierced. I can hands down say the belly button was by far the most painful, and a bitch when healing.

If I had to take it out, I'd never have it done again.

But I do like the way it looks, and I have a mum tum, so if you can put up with being uncomfortable for quite a while after, then go for it.

Personally, if I was you I wouldn't.

By *a Fee VerteWoman  over a year ago

Limbo

Funny how we can have such different experiences. I've had my belly button done twice and each time it healed comparatively quickly. My nipples took longer to heal, and were much more painful than the belly.

If you're really tempted then go for it, after all it's not permanent if you don't like it

Thanks everyone for your honest opinions on this.

I am going to be content with my nipple piercings for now. Let them heal and consider it more carefully.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"ive had belly pierced twice and both times they migrated - i loved it - i had a christina piercing and that did the same - nipple piercing stayed put so far - all of them i did for me not for any other bugger so if you want it do it - belly took the longest to heal - "
what's a Christina piercing?

Ok. You don't have a chubby tummy you are hot. A navel piercing on you also would be. Nothing better than a beautiful woman using body art to express herself. As for nipple piercing i have mine done and people can't seem to get enough of it.

Enjoy that beautiful body op

By *ieman300Man  over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

If you want it done. Get it done.

Simples

I had my navel pierced 18 yrs ago, 2 children later and a mum tum and its still going strong. Didnt hurt one bit and healed within a few months. I had both nipples done in january and they still weep daily. Im trying to find some courage to have the medusa piercing. Go for it id say xx

Big, small, tall or short what does it matter? You want it done get it done, society plays to much in what is right or wrong these days!!!

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

I had mine done a couple of year's ago and my belly wasn't hugely flat. It took an age to heal mainly because the bar they put in was too big I kept knocking it in bed and it never looked straight.

Two year's on and my belly is bigger,but I now have a small bar in so it's healed...eventually

I am intrigued in the why we have these piercings well the ones that are down below more so ...

"Ok. You don't have a chubby tummy you are hot. A navel piercing on you also would be. Nothing better than a beautiful woman using body art to express herself. As for nipple piercing i have mine done and people can't seem to get enough of it.

Enjoy that beautiful body op

"

Hey thanks x

"If you want it done. Get it done.

Simples "

"Simples"! ... I love the meerkat adverts!

OP you look great in your pics and if piercing is for you then go for it, your concerns are unwarranted.

I have one done,I've had 3 children and I so not have a flat solid stomach, I don't give a shit what others think, it's body no one else's....if u want it done go for it hun.xxxx

By *istressZoeTV/TS  over a year ago

cheshire

Absolutely OP. - you look stunning x

Go for it xxx

"Do you want it done? That's the only question that needs to be answered. "

This!

If you want something done, do it. The only person it's for is you.

I'd love a nose piercing but i'm too chicken at the pain!!

If you want it, do it.

"I'd love a nose piercing but i'm too chicken at the pain!!

If you want it, do it. "

Me too! I plucked a nose hair the other day and the pain, oh my God. Imagine a piercing!

If you want it, do it.

Me too! I plucked a nose hair the other day and the pain, oh my God. Imagine a piercing! "

If you want it, do it.

Me too! I plucked a nose hair the other day and the pain, oh my God. Imagine a piercing! "

Ha ha...when you pluck a hair the pain is instant...it stings...and then it is gone....exactly the same as a nose piercing x

So the very short pain is worth it for the piercing

Well...for those who are interested here is an update on my piercings.

I still haven't had my navel pierced, as I am losing weight and am going to have it done when I reach my target dress size.

My nipples have healed nicely now. It was 12 months ago I had them done. Only had a few sore moments really during that time,and was a little worried when I happened to catch a nipple bar in a mesh body stocking and it bled a bit. Thankfully this settled down in a few days and all was good!

I am still happy I had them done as they are often a talking point at clubs!

By *otBunsHunWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Should I or shouldn't I?

Bella x"

yes...I've got a rounded tummy ...I've had my navel pierced for years...I love it...

women always worry about the belly.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"women always worry about the belly.

"

We do indeed! The middle aged spread is real and I hate it!

"women always worry about the belly.

We do indeed! The middle aged spread is real and I hate it! "

us men get it as well. and its just as hard to keep it all off

cheshire

Should I or shouldn't I?

Bella x"

Did you ? X

Should I or shouldn't I?

Bella x

Did you ? X"

No. I didn't. I have decided not to have any more piercings at the moment because as well as the pain and long periods of healing they cost a lot and I am saving my pennies for other things.

cheshire

Should I or shouldn't I?

Bella x

Did you ? X

No. I didn't. I have decided not to have any more piercings at the moment because as well as the pain and long periods of healing they cost a lot and I am saving my pennies for other things. "

Your latest nipple piercing picture is gorgeous x

By *tella HeelsTV/TS  over a year ago

west here ford shire

Go for it Bella, my wife had hers done and she’s not any different to you..

By the way love the nipple piercings

Should I or shouldn't I?

Bella x"

I had my belly button pierced years ago..it wouldn't heal at all, after a year i gave up and took it out.

cheshire

Should I or shouldn't I?

Bella x

I had my belly button pierced years ago..it wouldn't heal at all, after a year i gave up and took it out."

Would you consider any other piercings x

» Add a new message to this topic