FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fortune cookies

Fortune cookies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Not something I'd ever pay any heed to, but after tonight's treat of a Chinese takeaway Fred and I cracked open our cookies to find they were pretty much spot on;

Fred's read: You have invested wisely today, so hoping this is true after he has made a bit of an investment today,

And mine read: Today you will gain happiness by being generous to someone close to you - and I started Christmas shopping today, and decided to splash out and treat my Son to a huge box of lego, admittedly it was too much of a good offer to refuse; but he will be completely amazed by it on Christmas day, and I am feeling very happy right now.

I'm going with happy coincidence more than anything else but just wanted to share

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aul1973HullMan  over a year ago

East Hull

Was the Chinese a wise investment?

Everyone loves Lego, until they stand on it barefoot.

"Was the Chinese a wise investment?

Everyone loves Lego, until they stand on it barefoot."

The Chinese was a little disappointing as they've replaced the baby corn with water chestnuts.

Considering just how much Lego we have I have no idea how I have managed to avoid standing on it so far...

East Hull

The Chinese was a little disappointing as they've replaced the baby corn with water chestnuts.

Considering just how much Lego we have I have no idea how I have managed to avoid standing on it so far..."

Good fortune maybe?

Considering just how much Lego we have I have no idea how I have managed to avoid standing on it so far...

Good fortune maybe?"

Must be

East Hull

Good fortune maybe?

Must be "

Yin and yang, everything balances

» Add a new message to this topic