FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > why do men message other men who are straight?

why do men message other men who are straight?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Im getting annoyed with it because id never dream of messaging a lesbian, id come across as a proper tool and rightly so, this is not a rant im just curious and i find it strangly flattering, iv had atleast 2 guys in the last week alone practically begging, desperation in itself is a massive turn off never mind the fact their men

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Use your filters then.

Hey sometimes you just have to say....cracking cock buddy.

Nought wrong with that lol

Just set your filters...job done.

"Use your filters then."

I shouldnt have to and if im honest i like teasing them and winding them up, if there going to be stupid enough to message me then im going to wind them up, you seem defensive, do you message straight men hoping to get "straight cum"???

"Hey sometimes you just have to say....cracking cock buddy.

Nought wrong with that lol"

Lol.. i say, if you charm the boys the girls are easy, not enough guys can give/take a compliment from other guys without thinking there is an agenda.

For safetys sake you can always add this phrase to make sure

"Looking good bro, good muscle tone...*no homo"

By *DONToBEoNOSEYoMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

"Use your filters then.

I shouldnt have to and if im honest i like teasing them and winding them up, if there going to be stupid enough to message me then im going to wind them up, you seem defensive, do you message straight men hoping to get "straight cum"???"

Teasing them till your walking down a dark alley and bump into them... and walk out the alley like Jon Wayne

"Use your filters then.

I shouldnt have to and if im honest i like teasing them and winding them up, if there going to be stupid enough to message me then im going to wind them up, you seem defensive, do you message straight men hoping to get "straight cum"???

Teasing them till your walking down a dark alley and bump into them... and walk out the alley like Jon Wayne "

Im a fast runner, very fast

"Use your filters then.

I shouldnt have to and if im honest i like teasing them and winding them up, if there going to be stupid enough to message me then im going to wind them up, you seem defensive, do you message straight men hoping to get "straight cum"???"

So really you'd like to try some cock fun but are scared to admit it ?

By *uzz And WoodyCouple  over a year ago

Maidstone

"Use your filters then.

Or he was just trying to help you out and stop you getting annoyed ...

Im getting feed up with those who cant be true to themselves and claim their straight on profile,but when challenged,openly admit they have no mention of interest in Tgirls 'as it puts woman off them',if there that shallow i hope no one will be interested in them

"Use your filters then.

No, I was stating the obvious

Nought wrong with that lol

Lol.. i say, if you charm the boys the girls are easy, not enough guys can give/take a compliment from other guys without thinking there is an agenda.

For safetys sake you can always add this phrase to make sure

"Looking good bro, good muscle tone...*no homo"

"

I can take the compliments oh yes i dont mind them obviously but when i get men asking me to stick my cock through their gloryhole just to show it off and they promise not to touch then it gets abit annoying, not the first time they ask cause il let them down gently but when they start begging and offering money i start to lose my rag and end up telling them where to go

wolverhampton

To be honest I’m straight but have set my filters to receive messages from all.

But let’s be honest.. if the right cock comes along... I’m game to be taken from the rear

I get a few. Doesnt bother me, just move on. Does make me think of the hundreds the ladies must get though

Set your filters OP it's so much easier and you get less messages

Simples

"Use your filters then.

Or he was just trying to help you out and stop you getting annoyed ..."

Not at all he said it very sternly so i assumed he was a perpatrator of the thing im talking about, i did say it wasnt a rant so the attitude wasnt needed

"Use your filters then.

Not at all he said it very sternly so i assumed he was a perpatrator of the thing im talking about, i did say it wasnt a rant so the attitude wasnt needed"

Just fucking LOL

"I get a few. Doesnt bother me, just move on. Does make me think of the hundreds the ladies must get though"

I can only imagine what the ladies have to put up with if this is what some men are like, i refuse to set my filters because as iv said if their daft enough to message then im going to tease them then disapoint them

wolverhampton

"I get a few. Doesnt bother me, just move on. Does make me think of the hundreds the ladies must get though

I can only imagine what the ladies have to put up with if this is what some men are like, i refuse to set my filters because as iv said if their daft enough to message then im going to tease them then disapoint them "

And then you moan about it on here

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Use your filters then.

Actually I think that's a bit nasty of you, especially as you have this as your name "butthole licker" what do you expect, OP? Quite frankly with your attitude I wouldn't want to meet you! Do the single guys a favour, stop being shitty to them and simply block them from messaging you, it's not rocket science!

"Use your filters then.

Not at all he said it very sternly so i assumed he was a perpatrator of the thing im talking about, i did say it wasnt a rant so the attitude wasnt needed

Just fucking LOL"

Hairy muff, il let you off

"Use your filters then.

Just fucking LOL"

Ooh you stern thing you

"Use your filters then.

Actually I think that's a bit nasty of you, especially as you have this as your name "butthole licker" what do you expect, OP? Quite frankly with your attitude I wouldn't want to meet you! Do the single guys a favour, stop being shitty to them and simply block them from messaging you, it's not rocket science!

"

It clearly states on my profile that im not looking for single men, dont worry im not sure id want to meet you either with that attitude

"I get a few. Doesnt bother me, just move on. Does make me think of the hundreds the ladies must get though

I can only imagine what the ladies have to put up with if this is what some men are like, i refuse to set my filters because as iv said if their daft enough to message then im going to tease them then disapoint them "

Prick tease and secretly loving it!

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Use your filters then.

It clearly states on my profile that im not looking for single men, dont worry im not sure id want to meet you either with that attitude"

awesome

wolverhampton

I can only imagine what the ladies have to put up with if this is what some men are like, i refuse to set my filters because as iv said if their daft enough to message then im going to tease them then disapoint them

Prick tease and secretly loving it! "

This

If i messaged a lesbian who is clearly not looking for men, this is the reply id expect

" im a fucking lesbian you stupid sad cunt so your completely wasting my time and coming across as a complete dick",

so the fact that im letting them down gently is quite reasonable id say,

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

This "

yup

This "

Iv already admitted that i love it, thats not the point i had one guy offer me a 100quid the other night, i said make it 500 and weve got a deal, he never got back to me

Their dissapointment must be immense

"If i messaged a lesbian who is clearly not looking for men, this is the reply id expect

" im a fucking lesbian you stupid sad cunt so your completely wasting my time and coming across as a complete dick",

so the fact that im letting them down gently is quite reasonable id say,"

You're coming off as a complete dick without messaging a lesbian

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"If i messaged a lesbian who is clearly not looking for men, this is the reply id expect

so the fact that im letting them down gently is quite reasonable id say,"

Is this letting them down gently? "teasing them and winding them up, if there going to be stupid enough to message me then im going to wind them up" how would you feel if a woman or couple you were interested in did this to you? Would you find it acceptable to be on the receiving end?

Because even squiggly graphs can be straight at some point.

you're obviously not on the same wavelength

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Methinks he protesteth too much

Is this letting them down gently? "teasing them and winding them up, if there going to be stupid enough to message me then im going to wind them up" how would you feel if a woman or couple you were interested in did this to you? Would you find it acceptable to be on the receiving end?"

If they had read my profile before messaging me then surely they should already know that their chances are slim and non, they can probably tell by the way that i put my message across and the way its worded that im winding them up with zero intention of ever meeting them

wolverhampton

I’m gona message you now

Maybe because they've mistaken you for Marc Almond?

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Is this letting them down gently? "teasing them and winding them up, if there going to be stupid enough to message me then im going to wind them up" how would you feel if a woman or couple you were interested in did this to you? Would you find it acceptable to be on the receiving end?

If they had read my profile before messaging me then surely they should already know that their chances are slim and non, they can probably tell by the way that i put my message across and the way its worded that im winding them up with zero intention of ever meeting them"

no it's not clear at all

"I’m gona message you now "

don't forget to offer him money!

"Maybe because they've mistaken you for Marc Almond? "

other nuts are available

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Don't think you should mention Tainted Love to OP

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

actually I have to say there is a passing resemblance minus the guyliner...

"I’m gona message you now "

Do it il tease you and then go to bed leaving you high and dry

"I’m gona message you now

don't forget to offer him money! "

500quid as previously mentioned above, if we become friends il cut you a deal! Anybody wanna be my pimp and take 10%, you gotta look after me though

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

The site provides tools for people to find the right people.

Why get hypednup on problems and winding people up?

It's supposed to be exciting sexual fun, not an excuse to go ranting and problem finding.

Set your profile up right and focus on fun.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"The site provides tools for people to find the right people.

It's supposed to be exciting sexual fun, not an excuse to go ranting and problem finding.

Set your profile up right and focus on fun."

Agreed, simple just to say no thanks or as FAQ section states do the no reply=no interest.

Set your profile up right and focus on fun."

Dont get me wrong if the fella in questioned asked and took my no as his first answer instead of me having to repeat myself several times untill he clearly got the message, then i wouldnt be here, but its the begging and pleading the winds me up, iv read many female profiles were theres been clear attitude about men being pesty and pushy and then getting nasty, so whys it any different for me to get annoyed, if i was a women i suspect this thread would be alot more supportive and agreeable in my favour, iv explained why i wont block them and iv explained why i tease them, it is what it is, dont like to block because its the cowards why out, people should just take no as an answer, i know i have afew times, do i beg and pest? Not on your nelly

Agreed, simple just to say no thanks or as FAQ section states do the no reply=no interest."

Some interest is better than none, that's why he won't set filters

Agreed, simple just to say no thanks or as FAQ section states do the no reply=no interest.

Some interest is better than none, that's why he won't set filters"

Try as you might i aint gonna bite

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Why is it the cowards way out, surely it's the sensible thing to do rather than teasing and winding them up? Remember you have a face pic on here, do you really want to chance being recognised by someone you've wound up, your treading on dangerous ground hun.

Some interest is better than none, that's why he won't set filters

Try as you might i aint gonna bite"

You already have

Sheffield

Dont get me wrong if the fella in questioned asked and took my no as his first answer instead of me having to repeat myself several times untill he clearly got the message, then i wouldnt be here, but its the begging and pleading the winds me up, iv read many female profiles were theres been clear attitude about men being pesty and pushy and then getting nasty, so whys it any different for me to get annoyed, if i was a women i suspect this thread would be alot more supportive and agreeable in my favour, iv explained why i wont block them and iv explained why i tease them, it is what it is, dont like to block because its the cowards why out, people should just take no as an answer, i know i have afew times, do i beg and pest? Not on your nelly"

I can't even be bothered reading all this.

Are you here to find trouble or fun?

OP you're on a site where there are a lot of "straight" men who are at least bi curious so obviously they'll test their luck. Showing interest by messaging back or stringing them along isn't helping you any. Seems you just enjoy being a dick, personally I delete unwanted messages or use the filters.

What's the point of moaning about it?

Perhaps it's better to add it to your profile rant like so many others, - it's the perfect filter

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"What's the point of moaning about it?

Perhaps it's better to add it to your profile rant like so many others, - it's the perfect filter"

And I've already used it as one

"Why is it the cowards way out, surely it's the sensible thing to do rather than teasing and winding them up? Remember you have a face pic on here, do you really want to chance being recognised by someone you've wound up, your treading on dangerous ground hun."

Im not winding them up by being nasty im just teasing them so to speak and if some fella iv rejected wants to attack me in the street for saying no then so be it, id be thanking my lucky stars that i never stuck my cock through some pychos gloryhole

By *igertigerCouple (MM)  over a year ago

cc hotel

"Im getting annoyed with it because id never dream of messaging a lesbian, id come across as a proper tool and rightly so, this is not a rant im just curious and i find it strangly flattering, iv had atleast 2 guys in the last week alone practically begging, desperation in itself is a massive turn off never mind the fact their men "

Dare I sat your photos are a tad camp...problem solved

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Why is it the cowards way out, surely it's the sensible thing to do rather than teasing and winding them up? Remember you have a face pic on here, do you really want to chance being recognised by someone you've wound up, your treading on dangerous ground hun.

Im not winding them up by being nasty im just teasing them so to speak and if some fella iv rejected wants to attack me in the street for saying no then so be it, id be thanking my lucky stars that i never stuck my cock through some pychos gloryhole "

Charming, nice chewing the fat with you OP, have a nice life! I'm out, bye all xx

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

Well I'm not looking for tosspots but I get them messagimg me .it is fabswingers after all

Dont get me wrong if the fella in questioned asked and took my no as his first answer instead of me having to repeat myself several times untill he clearly got the message, then i wouldnt be here, but its the begging and pleading the winds me up, iv read many female profiles were theres been clear attitude about men being pesty and pushy and then getting nasty, so whys it any different for me to get annoyed, if i was a women i suspect this thread would be alot more supportive and agreeable in my favour, iv explained why i wont block them and iv explained why i tease them, it is what it is, dont like to block because its the cowards why out, people should just take no as an answer, i know i have afew times, do i beg and pest? Not on your nelly

I can't even be bothered reading all this.

Are you here to find trouble or fun?"

Well if you cant be bothered reading all this theres a chance youve not read the rest were iv stated this is not a rant i was hoping someone could shed some light on it, if theres a man in the forum who hunts down lesbians and sends them messages then maybe he could give me/us some insight into why he does it,,,,, and im looking for fun, but not with men

wolverhampton

"Why is it the cowards way out, surely it's the sensible thing to do rather than teasing and winding them up? Remember you have a face pic on here, do you really want to chance being recognised by someone you've wound up, your treading on dangerous ground hun.

Im not winding them up by being nasty im just teasing them so to speak and if some fella iv rejected wants to attack me in the street for saying no then so be it, id be thanking my lucky stars that i never stuck my cock through some pychos gloryhole "

Your basically contradicting yourself.

Your not wanting the attention but at the same time your creating it by your so called “winding them up”

Give your head a wobble .

By *ex mad ladMan  over a year ago

Sussex

"Im getting annoyed with it because id never dream of messaging a lesbian, id come across as a proper tool and rightly so, this is not a rant im just curious and i find it strangly flattering, iv had atleast 2 guys in the last week alone practically begging, desperation in itself is a massive turn off never mind the fact their men "

Good fucking question

Sheffield

"

Are you here to find trouble or fun?

Well if you cant be bothered reading all this theres a chance youve not read the rest were iv stated this is not a rant i was hoping someone could shed some light on it, if theres a man in the forum who hunts down lesbians and sends them messages then maybe he could give me/us some insight into why he does it,,,,, and im looking for fun, but not with men "

Stating it's not a rant, whilst ranting, is still a rant.

Set your filters, like the other 50,000 members have.

Im not winding them up by being nasty im just teasing them so to speak and if some fella iv rejected wants to attack me in the street for saying no then so be it, id be thanking my lucky stars that i never stuck my cock through some pychos gloryhole

Your basically contradicting yourself.

Your not wanting the attention but at the same time your creating it by your so called “winding them up”

Give your head a wobble ."

Your wrong and il tel you why! I do not go looking for these men they find me and as iv stated twice already if their going to message me,(a straight man), then im going to wind them up, if i wanted the attention i would be here asking why! Why are people trying to draw me into an arguement?!?!

Clearly nothing better to do. You should try it, might brighten your life slightly

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

Because there's a large proportion of straight guys that like. I've on this site

Just use your message filters to block them from messaging and problem solved

wolverhampton

I think someone’s getting there knickers in a twist

I now regret ever asking, i thought atleast one person would agree with me that it comes across as desperate and very much out on a limb, i dont message lesbians because their into women, i dont message women/ couples who are into bbc, i dont message couples looking for women and other couples and i dont message women who advertise for big muscle bound men, all for the same reason, because me as a slim white man are not what they are looking for

"Im getting annoyed with it because id never dream of messaging a lesbian, id come across as a proper tool and rightly so, this is not a rant im just curious and i find it strangly flattering, iv had atleast 2 guys in the last week alone practically begging, desperation in itself is a massive turn off never mind the fact their men

Good fucking question"

Thank you sir!

I'm Brian, & so's my wife

"What's the point of moaning about it?

Perhaps it's better to add it to your profile rant like so many others, - it's the perfect filter

And I've already used it as one "

leave my Bondi rant alone

By *aul1973HullMan  over a year ago

East Hull

They do it because they can, and will continue to do it, because nothing can make them not do it.

Plenty of men message women without reading profiles..and it can be annoying.

Constantly replying and 'winding them up' would be a huge waste of time and effort as well as spiteful and juvenile.

Use your filters or stop whining.

Bear in mind there may well be women reading your post that you may want to message at some point...

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

Maybe they keep messaging you because you admit you flirt with them.

99% of them don't want to annoy you. They are wondering if you are curious or if you are bi with straight as your profile.

Just delete the message if not interested, and eventually all the guys in your area will stop messaging you.

There is no need to lead them on, to tease them, to make fun of them, and then make threads about them.

"Plenty of men message women without reading profiles..and it can be annoying.

Constantly replying and 'winding them up' would be a huge waste of time and effort as well as spiteful and juvenile.

Bear in mind there may well be women reading your post that you may want to message at some point..."

If a women didnt agree with me on this i wouldnt want to meet her

Bear in mind there may well be women reading your post that you may want to message at some point...

If a women didnt agree with me on this i wouldnt want to meet her "

well it's probably a good idea if put your original post into any introductory messages you send then, make sure you only attract women who thinks its fine to wind people up and then insult them..don't want your time wasted by unsympathetic women as well as predatory men!

Bear in mind there may well be women reading your post that you may want to message at some point..."

Oh stop making sense, don't you realise where you are?

By *rozacMan  over a year ago

london

"Im getting a proper tool and rightly so, im curious and iv had at least 2 guys in the last week alone desperation is a massive turn on and i never mind the fact their men "

Maybe the fact you look like Marc almond crossed with spud from trainspotting and pob from the 80's that men find bizarrely irresistible.

perhaps u doth protest too much.

By *ieman300Man  over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

"Im getting a proper tool and rightly so, im curious and iv had at least 2 guys in the last week alone desperation is a massive turn on and i never mind the fact their men

Maybe the fact you look like Marc almond crossed with spud from trainspotting and pob from the 80's that men find bizarrely irresistible.

perhaps u doth protest too much.

"

Omfg dieing haha

You're coming off as a complete dick without messaging a lesbian "

"Use your filters then.

Just fucking LOL"

Double LOL!!

No such thing as bad attention! Most my gay pals have stunning mates. I'm not about to practice deepthroat just yet tho . Suck it up or block em (no pun intended) hahahahahaha

By *ink magnolia s yorksWoman  over a year ago

south yorkshire

Same reason people message people who aren't looking for anyone new or who when they don't fit what the person is looking for. Laziness and that gem 'thought I'd try anyway' set your message filters, problem solved

By *ink magnolia s yorksWoman  over a year ago

south yorkshire

"Im getting feed up with those who cant be true to themselves and claim their straight on profile,but when challenged,openly admit they have no mention of interest in Tgirls 'as it puts woman off them',if there that shallow i hope no one will be interested in them "
not bothered if a man has met a tv etc but his profile says bi, when it says straight I laugh and wouldn't consider meeting them x

I’m happy to chat with anyone on here regardless of who or what they are, feel the love bro.

By *uteness69Woman  over a year ago

Walthamstow

"Use your filters then."

"Use your filters then."

Exactly. Copy what women do.

"Use your filters then.

Exactly. Copy what women do. "

Cheers mate, nobody has suggested that so far if youd of read the entire thread, youd no why i havent done that, whys everyone so agreeable with everyone else? Is everyone afraid of forming their own opinion out of fear of upsetting someone, agreeing with all the women isnt going to get your dick sucked so dont worry about it

"Use your filters then.

Cheers mate, nobody has suggested that so far if youd of read the entire thread, youd no why i havent done that, whys everyone so agreeable with everyone else? Is everyone afraid of forming their own opinion out of fear of upsetting someone, agreeing with all the women isnt going to get your dick sucked so dont worry about it"

I live in hope.

Most blokes will put they are straight as women get put off by bi males.

I know, il join a forum thats been set up for debate, but then what il do is see what popular opinion is and they just follow that like sheeple, bahhhhhh

"Most blokes will put they are straight as women get put off by bi males."

Finally a different opinion, this fellas got balls of his own

"Use your filters then.

Cheers mate, nobody has suggested that so far if youd of read the entire thread, youd no why i havent done that, whys everyone so agreeable with everyone else? Is everyone afraid of forming their own opinion out of fear of upsetting someone, agreeing with all the women isnt going to get your dick sucked so dont worry about it"

Chill dude, a lot of guys complain about being messaged by other guys, lots don’t know the filters have the options to stop this, no need to get heated about it.

"Most blokes will put they are straight as women get put off by bi males.

"

Actually this is common knowledge on here.

"Most blokes will put they are straight as women get put off by bi males.

"

Maybe not, maybe he's Fab straight and has someone else's in his hand. He seems to know all the tricks.

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

"Use your filters then.

It isn't ? In that case I disagree with every woman on this site. Gotta be worth a shot.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"I know, il join a forum thats been set up for debate, but then what il do is see what popular opinion is and they just follow that like sheeple, bahhhhhh "

Or maybe the 'popular opinion' is what the majority of people here have suggested (i.e. use your filters or just block/delete and ignore) simple as

By *evonshireboyMan  over a year ago

North Devon

That's nuts!

Iv no idea who marc almond is, let me google this guy he better be a handsome chap

Ya cheeky bastards, hes got the face of a robbers dog licking piss of a nettle

By *inkyLondonpairCouple  over a year ago

London

Lots of guys on here say they are straight but are actually bi. Add that to the fact you call yourself bumlicker and guys are going to think it's worth seeing if you are secretly bi.

As has been said if that bothers you set your filters. Otherwise just ignore messages from men. Winding them up and then boasting about it makes you look a bit of a tosser and will put off women who might be interested in you.

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"I know, il join a forum thats been set up for debate, but then what il do is see what popular opinion is and they just follow that like sheeple, bahhhhhh "

Nar,most people are just intelligent enough to know what to do.

By *TrainMan  over a year ago

London

"Lots of guys on here say they are straight but are actually bi. Add that to the fact you call yourself bumlicker and guys are going to think it's worth seeing if you are secretly bi.

As has been said if that bothers you set your filters. Otherwise just ignore messages from men. Winding them up and then boasting about it makes you look a bit of a tosser and will put off women who might be interested in you. "

Agree

Change your filters and block if needed

"Lots of guys on here say they are straight but are actually bi. Add that to the fact you call yourself bumlicker and guys are going to think it's worth seeing if you are secretly bi.

As has been said if that bothers you set your filters. Otherwise just ignore messages from men. Winding them up and then boasting about it makes you look a bit of a tosser and will put off women who might be interested in you.

Agree

Change your filters and block if needed"

So many different and valid opinions i dont know which one to take as good advice

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Fabicide, unlos or soon to be seen as bi-curious....watch this space....

By *.gerri.xTV/TS  over a year ago

North west

Oh stop fucking about OP an suck me off fgs.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Oh stop fucking about OP an suck me off fgs."
I was going to volunteer, but that's cool stick with OP

"Fabicide, unlos or soon to be seen as bi-curious....watch this space.... "

I aint going nowere, i dont run off just because people dont agree with me, im happy to debate people, 10 women ganging up on me and 5 men following their everyword in the hope of being sucked off wont scare me off, if you dont agree with what am saying and post like to debate then dont post

Agree

So many different and valid opinions i dont know which one to take as good advice"

Well given that the over-riding one has been pretty consistent throughout this thread perhaps it's the most valid one.

"Oh stop fucking about OP an suck me off fgs.I was going to volunteer, but that's cool stick with OP "

If youve read the whole post youd know thats its 500quid to suck me off, so if you want me to suck you were talking atleast a grand

Agree

So many different and valid opinions i dont know which one to take as good advice

Well given that the over-riding one has been pretty consistent throughout this thread perhaps it's the most valid one. "

Well it would be cause as iv said this site is full of desperate men all very agreeable to what any female has to say, wimps in other words

"Fabicide, unlos or soon to be seen as bi-curious....watch this space.... "

Agreed.....

Suck me off?

North west

"If youve read the whole post youd know thats its 500quid to suck me off, so if you want me to suck you were talking atleast a grand"

It's ok I'm on fab , something better has come along ...

"I was going to volunteer, but that's cool stick with OP "

"

Agree

Well given that the over-riding one has been pretty consistent throughout this thread perhaps it's the most valid one.

Well it would be cause as iv said this site is full of desperate men all very agreeable to what any female has to say, wimps in other words"

Or in an alternate and more realistic universe there are people of both genders who can see that it's the only valid opinion.

The fact you're the only one that appears to disagree with it OP speaks volumes I think

By *van ArdenMan  over a year ago

Coleford, Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire.

Obvious thing to do to stop unwanted messaging ??

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"

Agree

Well it would be cause as iv said this site is full of desperate men all very agreeable to what any female has to say, wimps in other words

Or in an alternate and more realistic universe there are people of both genders who can see that it's the only valid opinion.

The fact you're the only one that appears to disagree with it OP speaks volumes I think "

yup and insulting everyone for disagreeing is really not helping....

"

Agree

The fact you're the only one that appears to disagree with it OP speaks volumes I think yup and insulting everyone for disagreeing is really not helping...."

Read the entire thread, i was being provoked to go into a rant, so excuse me for sticking up for myself, no one else is going to back me up clearly, like i said " too scared to disagree" ,

Statisically speaking atleast 1 or 2 people should of agreed with me but because their worried about the whole forum turning against them they either agree or try insulting me instead, jumping on the band wagon so to speak, pointless even saying anything if youve nothing useful to add

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"

Agree

The fact you're the only one that appears to disagree with it OP speaks volumes I think yup and insulting everyone for disagreeing is really not helping....

Read the entire thread, i was being provoked to go into a rant, so excuse me for sticking up for myself, no one else is going to back me up clearly, like i said " too scared to disagree" , "

I have been following since the original post been given lots of advice from some very nice people and all you are doing is being rude to them, as for being provoked, yoy haven't been, unless you class people help and opinions as provocation.

It's many a gay mans fantasy, to seduce a straight man and turn him into his lover, bottom etc.......

"Statisically speaking atleast 1 or 2 people should of agreed with me but because their worried about the whole forum turning against them they either agree or try insulting me instead, jumping on the band wagon so to speak, pointless even saying anything if youve nothing useful to add"

Your thread isn’t new to the forum, lots of guys have complained about the same thing.

Onestepoutofthedoor

comical.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

" comical."
gotta love the forums, comedy gold lol

"Statisically speaking atleast 1 or 2 people should of agreed with me but because their worried about the whole forum turning against them they either agree or try insulting me instead, jumping on the band wagon so to speak, pointless even saying anything if youve nothing useful to add"

What statistics are these you speak of?

As for people "bandwagon jumping" can you not see just how ridiculous that sounds? Is it not just possible that people have given you very good options which is to use filters, or just block and delete any unwanted messages and those are really the ONLY options available to you?

In a nutshell - there are guys here that will message other guys in the hope they are bi (even though they say they are straight) it's just a Fab thing for some - now you either accept that and move on (taking the very good advice given about how to minimise it) or you don't. Ranting about it will get you nowhere.

The ONLY person to be provocative on this thread from what I've seen OP is you - basically because you don't appear to like the very sound advice given.

"

Agree

The fact you're the only one that appears to disagree with it OP speaks volumes I think yup and insulting everyone for disagreeing is really not helping....

Read the entire thread, i was being provoked to go into a rant, so excuse me for sticking up for myself, no one else is going to back me up clearly, like i said " too scared to disagree" , I have been following since the original post been given lots of advice from some very nice people and all you are doing is being rude to them, as for being provoked, yoy haven't been, unless you class people help and opinions as provocation."

Youve been following since the original post? But left it till now to say anything?

Im gonna call you out as a bullshitter im afraid

"Use your filters then.

Exactly. Copy what women do. "

Yeah copy the women...bend over!

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

Actually, they seem to have generally offered you the same advice they would offer to anyone receiving unwanted messages. Use your filters. I would tell a single woman the same thing. I actually like the occasional single man but still have them filtered out because the good messages don't outweigh the chancers and I will just have to hope I spot the good ones and message them myself. You apparently don't even have that to contend with since you're not remotely interested so either set your filters or accept that your 'fun' replying to them will come with additional messages because you have engaged with them, unlike the many other people they have attempted to message and been told that filters prevent it or those they have messaged and received no reply from. You make the choice to respond (even if you think you're responding with hilarity because the wind up is so much fun) and they take that as encouragement. Try and view it from their perspective and you'll understand why. And either set your filters as a result of applying some empathy or stop moaning about them having the temerity to continue a conversation you chose to participate in by replying.

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Statisically speaking atleast 1 or 2 people should of agreed with me but because their worried about the whole forum turning against them they either agree or try insulting me instead, jumping on the band wagon so to speak, pointless even saying anything if youve nothing useful to add

What statistics are these you speak of?

As for people "bandwagon jumping" can you not see just how ridiculous that sounds? Is it not just possible that people have given you very good options which is to use filters, or just block and delete any unwanted messages and those are really the ONLY options available to you?

In a nutshell - there are guys here that will message other guys in the hope they are bi (even though they say they are straight) it's just a Fab thing for some - now you either accept that and move on (taking the very good advice given about how to minimise it) or you don't. Ranting about it will get you nowhere.

The ONLY person to be provocative on this thread from what I've seen OP is you - basically because you don't appear to like the very sound advice given."

I fear you may be wasting your breath

"Statisically speaking atleast 1 or 2 people should of agreed with me but because their worried about the whole forum turning against them they either agree or try insulting me instead, jumping on the band wagon so to speak, pointless even saying anything if youve nothing useful to add

Actually, they seem to have generally offered you the same advice they would offer to anyone receiving unwanted messages. Use your filters. I would tell a single woman the same thing. I actually like the occasional single man but still have them filtered out because the good messages don't outweigh the chancers and I will just have to hope I spot the good ones and message them myself. You apparently don't even have that to contend with since you're not remotely interested so either set your filters or accept that your 'fun' replying to them will come with additional messages because you have engaged with them, unlike the many other people they have attempted to message and been told that filters prevent it or those they have messaged and received no reply from. You make the choice to respond (even if you think you're responding with hilarity because the wind up is so much fun) and they take that as encouragement. Try and view it from their perspective and you'll understand why. And either set your filters as a result of applying some empathy or stop moaning about them having the temerity to continue a conversation you chose to participate in by replying."

Finally, someones whos actually put some effort it to thier reply and hasnt just tried to bash me, and what an eliquent reply too. Dont worry its a women so all the men can agree with her

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"

Agree

Read the entire thread, i was being provoked to go into a rant, so excuse me for sticking up for myself, no one else is going to back me up clearly, like i said " too scared to disagree" , I have been following since the original post been given lots of advice from some very nice people and all you are doing is being rude to them, as for being provoked, yoy haven't been, unless you class people help and opinions as provocation.

Youve been following since the original post? But left it till now to say anything?

Im gonna call you out as a bullshitter im afraid"

I don't think you're following your own thread properly I've posted 16 times on this thread, why so aggressive? This does nothing to help you, you've been given sound advice and people have been nice to you.

Statistically speaking, you've got the debate you enjoy so much. Most people disagree with you.

North west

"

Im gonna call you out as a bullshitter im afraid"

Whispers , you're making it worse , you do realise she has posted pretty regular on this thread ?

Do I get a discount now for having your rear ?

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Just because a profile says a person is straight or gay doesn't mean that they are 100% inclined at all times this way.

If you don't want a specific gender messaging you then adjust your filters until you have more fluidity, if it really annoys you and you can't cope with the bulge. In your inbox

"Use your filters then.

Yeah copy the women...bend over! "

Copying again.....Blocked.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"

Im gonna call you out as a bullshitter im afraid

Whispers , you're making it worse , you do realise she has posted pretty regular on this thread ?

Do I get a discount now for having your rear ?"

lol there's no helping some hun xx

By *ake442000Man  over a year ago

North west

Same here wish the Bi guys would just fuck off ffs

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Same here wish the Bi guys would just fuck off ffs"
again block them is the best thing to do unless of course you are curious, attention seeking or not out of the closest yet. Simples.

Wow, such a welcoming bunch aren't we?

By *lowercandyWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

"Use your filters then.

Filters are there for a reason you are choosing not to use them and quite honestly if you treat people like that well you have no room to whinge in the forum

The only thing it does is make you look bad

"

I fear you may be wasting your breath "

I fear so too...

...are we at 175 yet?

"Same here wish the Bi guys would just fuck off ffs

Wow, such a welcoming bunch aren't we? "

Maybe bi bashing makes them feel more manly. And charging for it makes him feel like Pretty Woman

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Wow, such a welcoming bunch aren't we? "

Ok, so here's my theory, are we all looking and listening...??

Any guys that get wound up by single guys (straight, bi or curious!) looking at them, fabbing them and or, (shock, horror!) having the barefaced cheek to actually message them, and refuse to block single guys clearly have those tendencies themselves and any hole is a goal, or they are simply prick teasing attention seekers! By the way I am well verify myself by cam and meets in person, so don't even go there thanks!

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"

I fear you may be wasting your breath

I fear so too...

...are we at 175 yet?"

no so let's get there quick smartish Mr xx

North west

Mmm sexy pic in Liverpool shorts

By *arciocialWoman  over a year ago

Leicester

You're right it isn't a rant, it's a moan, but a pretty ironic moan. You're saying the messages are annoying, but then you refuse to use your filters as you want to wind them up. I thought this site was for adults

I'm pretty certain most lesbians on here use their filters to block unwanted male messages, because they're not interested. I used to allow couples to message, but because they just assumed I was bi I ended up filtering them out as they didn't read the profile, so it stopped the "annoying" messages.

I'm guessing fab straight men message you because they probably think well he's allowing us to message so maybe he's fab straight, why else would a man who claims to be straight allow men to message!

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"

yeh just clicked that shame really.

Yeah us bi guys coming on here trying to "convert" you all with our bi-ness

Whilst I agree it an be annoying to get unwanted messages (and for the record I have never sent a message to someone listed as straight, nor will I) it's hardly the end of the world, and with so many "Fab straight" guys on here I can understand to an extent why some might do it on the off-chance - either way it's easily prevented with appropriate filters and/or a delete and block policy

Nought wrong with that lol"

agree

Yawn im bored now, same old opinions, i can assure you all that if i was gay or bi id have the balls to admit it

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

yeh just clicked that shame really."

only I daren't fab it he may think I'm a single guy in disguise hehe

Ok, so here's my theory, are we all looking and listening...??

Any guys that get wound up by single guys (straight, bi or curious!) looking at them, fabbing them and or, (shock, horror!) having the barefaced cheek to actually message them, and refuse to block single guys clearly have those tendencies themselves and any hole is a goal, or they are simply prick teasing attention seekers! By the way I am well verify myself by cam and meets in person, so don't even go there thanks!"

I'm looking.

North west

Just hope he changes his mind

"You're right it isn't a rant, it's a moan, but a pretty ironic moan. You're saying the messages are annoying, but then you refuse to use your filters as you want to wind them up. I thought this site was for adults

I'm pretty certain most lesbians on here use their filters to block unwanted male messages, because they're not interested. I used to allow couples to message, but because they just assumed I was bi I ended up filtering them out as they didn't read the profile, so it stopped the "annoying" messages.

I'm guessing fab straight men message you because they probably think well he's allowing us to message so maybe he's fab straight, why else would a man who claims to be straight allow men to message!"

I think everyone knows he's fab straight at the least, he's just fighting the realisation himself. He'll get there and hopefully when he does he'll stop whinging

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"You're right it isn't a rant, it's a moan, but a pretty ironic moan. You're saying the messages are annoying, but then you refuse to use your filters as you want to wind them up. I thought this site was for adults

I'm guessing fab straight men message you because they probably think well he's allowing us to message so maybe he's fab straight, why else would a man who claims to be straight allow men to message!

I think everyone knows he's fab straight at the least, he's just fighting the realisation himself. He'll get there and hopefully when he does he'll stop whinging"

I doubt it hun x

By *hicodiezMan  over a year ago

Newport

"Me thinks he doth protest too much!"

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

""Me thinks he doth protest too much!""
absolutely

Onestepoutofthedoor

Right I have to say it,but looking at one of your pics I would say if I didn't know that you do actually look gay in that particular pic. Probably a daft thing to say...

"Right I have to say it,but looking at one of your pics I would say if I didn't know that you do actually look gay in that particular pic. Probably a daft thing to say..."

That's be the Marc Almond similarity

For the record. And what it's worth, I've had more conversations with guys (straight or otherwise) than I probably have with women. Wether I've messaged them or they've messaged me.

Try being social op, stop winding people up, maybe we'll do the same with you.

"Right I have to say it,but looking at one of your pics I would say if I didn't know that you do actually look gay in that particular pic. Probably a daft thing to say...

That's be the Marc Almond similarity "

And the lovely shade of lippy

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Right I have to say it,but looking at one of your pics I would say if I didn't know that you do actually look gay in that particular pic. Probably a daft thing to say..."
I can no longer see his pics or profile so can't comment, my choice

Maybe bi bashing makes them feel more manly. And charging for it makes him feel like Pretty Woman "

If I bashed something, would you like to feel me?

"Right I have to say it,but looking at one of your pics I would say if I didn't know that you do actually look gay in that particular pic. Probably a daft thing to say...I can no longer see his pics or profile so can't comment, my choice "

I zoomed in. It's right, He looks like Marc Almond.

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Right I have to say it,but looking at one of your pics I would say if I didn't know that you do actually look gay in that particular pic. Probably a daft thing to say...

That's be the Marc Almond similarity "

God yeah!

Some of you guys are actually quite funny when ya not being dicks trying to prevoke me into kicking off, if the thread would of been like that from the start we could of had a good old chin wag but no, theres always the keyboard warrior living in his mums attic or a spinster sat at home drowning it cat piss who has to try and spoil it

That's be the Marc Almond similarity

And the lovely shade of lippy "

Oh blimey you're right...hadn't noticed that before!! Max Factor I reckon

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Maybe bi bashing makes them feel more manly. And charging for it makes him feel like Pretty Woman

If I bashed something, would you like to feel me? "

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Some of you guys are actually quite funny when ya not being dicks trying to prevoke me into kicking off, if the thread would of been like that from the start we could of had a good old chin wag but no, theres always the keyboard warrior living in his mums attic or a spinster sat at home drowning it cat piss who has to try and spoil it

"

Think you kinda did that yourself Marc

Oh I'd definitely feel you!

Ok am willing to admit the photo doesnt help, its snap chat, just trying to beautify myself a little

"Some of you guys are actually quite funny when ya not being dicks trying to prevoke me into kicking off, if the thread would of been like that from the start we could of had a good old chin wag but no, theres always the keyboard warrior living in his mums attic or a spinster sat at home drowning it cat piss who has to try and spoil it

Think you kinda did that yourself Marc "

That's Mr Almond to you!

He's throwing his toys around because his mums not home.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Oh I'd definitely feel you! "

any chance of that being a ffm??

Oh I'd definitely feel you! "

I'd like to feel a pretty women.

(Thank you!)

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

And...

Onestepoutofthedoor

Think you kinda did that yourself Marc

That's Mr Almond to you! "

Oops where's my respect!

Youve been one of the main culprits trying to wind me up, by calling me marc are you trying to insult me? Bit rich when we cant see your face isnt it,

Onestepoutofthedoor

Main culprits! I've barely said anything Mr Almond