FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Ben Stokes

Ben Stokes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irestorm 500 OP   Couple  over a year ago

coventry

No you're the cunt...it's a privilege to play for your country and you don't deserve it. X Storm x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Apparently the guy he hit was gonna attack someone else with a bottle.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

He's only a cricketer

Does anyone even watch cricket in the UK

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

"He's only a cricketer

Does anyone even watch cricket in the UK "

By *eliz NelsonMan  over a year ago

The Tantric Tea Shop

Watch cricket?

Don't be ridiculous!

I listen to it on Radio 4, much more fun

salisbury

#smug#

"Watch cricket?

Don't be ridiculous!

I listen to it on Radio 4, much more fun "

So really its a bit like listening to the Archers .....

Because the commentators could just be making it up as they go ....

coventry

No I'm talking about the snapchat video of him mocking Katie Prices son Harvey .x Storm x

By *orthwalesmale32Man  over a year ago

conwy

The other guy had been swinging A bottle around! Had to get swinging in the thread somehow!

salisbury

"No I'm talking about the snapchat video of him mocking Katie Prices son Harvey .x Storm x"

What does he say?

coventry

Google on line , you can watch it yourself , but a grown man mocking a disabled boy really , how big of him .

Cricket,golf,darts,snooker

Naaaaa id rather watch the knitting channel

"No I'm talking about the snapchat video of him mocking Katie Prices son Harvey .x Storm x

What does he say?"

Please for the love of decency he never did that did he?

The Tantric Tea Shop

"Watch cricket?

Don't be ridiculous!

I listen to it on Radio 4, much more fun

So really its a bit like listening to the Archers .....

Because the commentators could just be making it up as they go ....

"

Not if you turn the TV volume down and put the radio on...then if Blowers 'bless him,' lets you know about pigeons on the pitch or a bus passing by

The Tantric Tea Shop

Just heard on radio, he has been de-selected for England, did not say how long for

By *a72Man  over a year ago

london

"No I'm talking about the snapchat video of him mocking Katie Prices son Harvey .x Storm x

What does he say?

Please for the love of decency he never did that did he?"

He did indeed. Not doing himself any favors this week is he

What does he say?

He did indeed. Not doing himself any favors this week is he "

That is behaviour beyond redemption

What does he say?

It seems the 1.3 million the Indians gave him has burned a hole in his pocket. Not the first sportsman that's happened to. Limited education young alpha males + millions of pounds = arsehole addicted to bad decisions

coventry

What does he say?

That is behaviour beyond redemption "

A father of 2 children himself , how proud his fiancée must be of him .

coventry

What does he say?

It seems the 1.3 million the Indians gave him has burned a hole in his pocket. Not the first sportsman that's happened to. Limited education young alpha males + millions of pounds = arsehole addicted to bad decisions "

By *a72Man  over a year ago

london

Shame as he is a very talented sportsman apparently not that I give a shit about Cricket but shame to see such a terrible waste of talent. He has a hell of alot to learn and apologizing to do I know that.

"No I'm talking about the snapchat video of him mocking Katie Prices son Harvey .x Storm x"

Oh I've not seen that, idiot. You never know when something like that can affect your life x

"Shame as he is a very talented sportsman apparently not that I give a shit about Cricket but shame to see such a terrible waste of talent. He has a hell of alot to learn and apologizing to do I know that."

He's probably the best cricketer of his generation, certainly in England if not the world. The interesting thing is that he's never put a foot out of line in his life, crazy that these two things would happen so suddenly. Even if he's not bothered about the cricket, this will cost him a hell of a lot of money

I'm sure he's a very talented cricketer. He is also a thug. A provoked thug, but a thug nevertheless.

"I'm sure he's a very talented cricketer. He is also a thug. A provoked thug, but a thug nevertheless. "

Define thug? Stupid undoubtedly but thug?

"Shame as he is a very talented sportsman apparently not that I give a shit about Cricket but shame to see such a terrible waste of talent. He has a hell of alot to learn and apologizing to do I know that.

He's probably the best cricketer of his generation, certainly in England if not the world. The interesting thing is that he's never put a foot out of line in his life, crazy that these two things would happen so suddenly. Even if he's not bothered about the cricket, this will cost him a hell of a lot of money "

Got sent home from a tour to Oz (I think) 4/5 years ago due to drink related behaviour. Great player who needs to do a bit of growing up.

"I'm sure he's a very talented cricketer. He is also a thug. A provoked thug, but a thug nevertheless.

Define thug? Stupid undoubtedly but thug? "

You saw the video I assume?

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Two bad decisions. I hope neither prevent him from performing at the highest level for years to come as he's such an exciting talent.

"I'm sure he's a very talented cricketer. He is also a thug. A provoked thug, but a thug nevertheless.

You saw the video I assume? "

We all make mistakes, if you were famous and had people taking pics and writing stories every time you got pissed then I wouldn't mind betting the media will have u defined a thug too. And that's without the swinging! Lol

Define thug? Stupid undoubtedly but thug? "

Come off it mate any derogatory term used to describe the wanker is suitable...

I very much doubt even the most pedantic site member wouldn't confuse this knob with an 18 the century assassin

We all make mistakes, if you were famous and had people taking pics and writing stories every time you got pissed then I wouldn't mind betting the media will have u defined a thug too. And that's without the swinging! Lol"

If I was famous (clearly I am not - thank goodness), I would have the maturity and sense to not expose myself to embarrassment. Particularly when that embarrassment reflects on the institution that I am supposed to be an ambassador for.

Just imagine the footage was of a d*unk idiot swinging a bottle about and he just walked away, removing himself and his friends from a potentially tricky situation. Instant hero.

We all make mistakes, if you were famous and had people taking pics and writing stories every time you got pissed then I wouldn't mind betting the media will have u defined a thug too. And that's without the swinging! Lol

If I was famous (clearly I am not - thank goodness), I would have the maturity and sense to not expose myself to embarrassment. Particularly when that embarrassment reflects on the institution that I am supposed to be an ambassador for.

Just imagine the footage was of a d*unk idiot swinging a bottle about and he just walked away, removing himself and his friends from a potentially tricky situation. Instant hero. "

You have never got pissed and done something stupid? Seriously?

Just imagine the footage was of a d*unk idiot swinging a bottle about and he just walked away, removing himself and his friends from a potentially tricky situation. Instant hero.

You have never got pissed and done something stupid? Seriously?"

Plenty of times. But not so pissed that I jeopardise my job, family or reputation. Maybe I'm just boring.

You have never got pissed and done something stupid? Seriously?

Plenty of times. But not so pissed that I jeopardise my job, family or reputation. Maybe I'm just boring. "

Then you are a better person than I, personally I think being on a swinging site alone would jeopardise someone's job and reputation if they were famous, let alone going on meets or to a club or party. Unless of coarse we believe money would change us? History tells us if it does, it is for the worse

"He's only a cricketer

Yes.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

What does he say?

Appalling specimen - it's sickening to think anyone would do that.

you tube the clip

The last punch it totally uncalled for!

He could have walked away. The situation seemed to run its course and the other fella had had enough but stokes knew he could knock him down and did. That is a thug.

Someone goes for you or a friend then defend yourselves to the point of situation diffusion.

You don't go to the point of proving a point.

It's arrogant and dangerous.

I'm sure he could have avoided it earlier down the line.

From what I've seen of the footage it looked like Stokes twatted somebody who was fully deserving of it.

Clearly he lost it but being threatened with a bottle can have that effect.

Hopefully the ECB are playing the hard line for now in order for it to blow over before the Ashes.

coventry

"From what I've seen of the footage it looked like Stokes twatted somebody who was fully deserving of it.

Hopefully the ECB are playing the hard line for now in order for it to blow over before the Ashes."

And what do they give him for publicly ridiculing a disabled boy , x Storm x

"From what I've seen of the footage it looked like Stokes twatted somebody who was fully deserving of it.

Hopefully the ECB are playing the hard line for now in order for it to blow over before the Ashes.

And what do they give him for publicly ridiculing a disabled boy , x Storm x "

I think you should stop reading The Sun

By *ong legs n LingeireWoman  over a year ago

it up to me neck. :-)

"He's only a cricketer

Yes I do, and no, he is not "only a cricketer". He is one of the best!!!

And, according to reports, he was standing in to support someone else who was being abused, so fair play to him.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"He's only a cricketer

Yes I love the game

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

What does he say?

That is behaviour beyond redemption "

By *ong legs n LingeireWoman  over a year ago

it up to me neck. :-)

"He's only a cricketer

Does anyone even watch cricket in the UK Yes I love the game"

coventry

And what do they give him for publicly ridiculing a disabled boy , x Storm x

I think you should stop reading The Sun "

??

I don't watch daytime TV & certainly don't watch Katie Price but from what I understand her son said 'hello you cunt' on some shitty TV show.

I don't know when Stokes made a snapchat of him mimicking Harvey but at a guess it was maybe several months ago at the same time that many others thought it has been a funny event too.

Now somebody recorded that and sent it to The Sun.

The Sun then gains footage of Stokes punching somebody who looks like they deserved a punch... but cue outrage (driven by The Sun).

Hmm and what pops up now... Oh here's a film of Stokes ridiculing a disabled boy (not having fun at a lad dropping the C word on daytime TV), no ridiculing a disabled boy.

Now - who might it be that owns The Sun?

Not an Aussie is it?

"I don't watch daytime TV & certainly don't watch Katie Price but from what I understand her son said 'hello you cunt' on some shitty TV show.

I don't know when Stokes made a snapchat of him mimicking Harvey but at a guess it was maybe several months ago at the same time that many others thought it has been a funny event too.

Now somebody recorded that and sent it to The Sun.

The Sun then gains footage of Stokes punching somebody who looks like they deserved a punch... but cue outrage (driven by The Sun).

Hmm and what pops up now... Oh here's a film of Stokes ridiculing a disabled boy (not having fun at a lad dropping the C word on daytime TV), no ridiculing a disabled boy.

Now - who might it be that owns The Sun?

Not an Aussie is it?"

Finally someone who can see this shit for what it is.My view is the video has been twisted from having a laugh about the event to mocking a disabled kid,and the bloke he twatted in Bristol got what he deserved,threaten someone with a bottle and expect to get sparked out.I think the whole thing with Stokes has been blown way out of proportion by the shit-stirring media wankers

coventry

Apology at last.. x Storm x

And appears to be exactly as suggested previously:

"I foolishly attempted to copy the clip,"

"It was absolutely not my intention to offend Harvey, Katie or anybody else.

Cardiff

"No you're the cunt...it's a privilege to play for your country and you don't deserve it. X Storm x"

How times have changed eh?

Cardiff

This is the Ben Stokes thread from a few years ago when he hit some lad who was threatening someone with a bottle.

Without full facts to hand he got ripped into and left the country for a few months.

This year alone he's helped us win the world cup and possibly The Ashes.

I wished he was my mate back then, I wish he was now.

It's our privelidge just as much as his.

"Google on line , you can watch it yourself , but a grown man mocking a disabled boy really , how big of him ."

There is a saying that sticks with me, "Don't mock the inflicted for one day that infliction could be upon you"

Innocent man has good day at the office.

What ya reckon OP

All quiet on the judgemental front I see. The man is a genius and has done the virtually impossible twice in a matter of weeks now. Maybe as a form of acknowledgment they should round up the morons slagging him off on social media, and leave them outside a nightclub with his bottle wielding ‘victim’ whilst filming it for our entertainment

coventry

"Innocent man has good day at the office.

What ya reckon OP "

This was from a message on social media about what he said about Harvey it had nothing to do with the incident outside the club, that was entirely up to the judicial system and for that he was found not guilty so he is entitled to play for England on those grounds . x storm x

coventry

"This is the Ben Stokes thread from a few years ago when he hit some lad who was threatening someone with a bottle.

Without full facts to hand he got ripped into and left the country for a few months.

This year alone he's helped us win the world cup and possibly The Ashes.

I wished he was my mate back then, I wish he was now.

It's our privelidge just as much as his."

No it was actually about the video he made mocking Harvey , i never got involved with the other incident i would have applauded him for that and for that he was found not guilty and allowed to carry on playing. x storm x

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

*yawns very loudly*

I don’t care what he did, the guys a genius

Good cricket everyone.

By *ik MMan  over a year ago

Lancashire

England Captain!

Blimey, just seen it. How vile!

I know Katie isn't everyones cup of tea, but to go after Harvey is really low! absolute tosser!

I liked the dracula film

» Add a new message to this topic