FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > profile waffle

profile waffle

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So am thinking of making abit more of an effort with my profile but im reluctant to write loads of paragraphs because i think it comes across as abit too eager and desperate! Up until now iv kind of been hoping someone (other than men) will see my pictures and want to chat to me , i get plenty of views but nobody ever talks, if i was gay id be in heaven but im not so any advice would be great, thanks in advance

Your resident bumhole licking lover TURCH

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't sign off as resident bumhole licker may be a starting point ?

[Removed by poster at 28/09/17 09:07:56]

"Don't sign off as resident bumhole licker may be a starting point ? "

Yeah i know i kind of did that on purpose but its all part of my personality i enjoy making people feel ever so slightly uncomfortable and pushing boundaries, all in good humour ofcourse

I appreciate a profile that provides the sort of relevant information required to gauge sexual compatibility and mutual appeal and potential availability ....

I like to see the above delivered in a few two line bullet points...

All generalised meaningless waffle should conducted privately .....

Some female profiles on here have less info and description up than me but i bet there not short of offers, why is it so different for men, im trying to be elusive and mysterious god damn it

"So am thinking of making abit more of an effort with my profile but im reluctant to write loads of paragraphs because i think it comes across as abit too eager and desperate! Up until now iv kind of been hoping someone (other than men) will see my pictures and want to chat to me , i get plenty of views but nobody ever talks, if i was gay id be in heaven but im not so any advice would be great, thanks in advance

Your resident bumhole licking lover TURCH"

More paragraphs should make your profile more informative not desperate, but it depends upon what you have to say.

"So am thinking of making abit more of an effort with my profile but im reluctant to write loads of paragraphs because i think it comes across as abit too eager and desperate! Up until now iv kind of been hoping someone (other than men) will see my pictures and want to chat to me , i get plenty of views but nobody ever talks, if i was gay id be in heaven but im not so any advice would be great, thanks in advance

I could waffle on for hours but i tend to say dumb shit that just puts people off anyway, im abit too honest and upfront i think, when in reality im just a slightly bonkers nice guy

More paragraphs should make your profile more informative not desperate, but it depends upon what you have to say."

I could waffle on for hours but i tend to say dumb shit that just puts people off anyway, im abit too honest and upfront i think, when in reality im just a slightly bonkers nice guy

More paragraphs should make your profile more informative not desperate, but it depends upon what you have to say. "

god knows what happened there i think the text went to the wrong part

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"Some female profiles on here have less info and description up than me but i bet there not short of offers, why is it so different for men, im trying to be elusive and mysterious god damn it "

Why it's so different comes down to a couple of things - firstly there are about 15 men for every lady here - so simple fact is the ladies don't necessarily need to have a detailed profile to attract attention.

Secondly a lot of men are a lot more shallow and don't tend to pay a great deal of attention to profiles and the details provided (and then wonder why it gets them nowhere )

As for your profile - try searching the forums for Profile Advice and taking heed of the many threads offering just that.

A lengthy profile doesn't have to come across as desperate - you just need to reflect your personality, what you're looking for and can offer.

I'd ditch the cock pics and the shot of a computer screen (which could be of anyone!!) and replace with pics that show off your body

"Some female profiles on here have less info and description up than me but i bet there not short of offers, why is it so different for men, im trying to be elusive and mysterious god damn it

Why it's so different comes down to a couple of things - firstly there are about 15 men for every lady here - so simple fact is the ladies don't necessarily need to have a detailed profile to attract attention.

Secondly a lot of men are a lot more shallow and don't tend to pay a great deal of attention to profiles and the details provided (and then wonder why it gets them nowhere )

As for your profile - try searching the forums for Profile Advice and taking heed of the many threads offering just that.

A lengthy profile doesn't have to come across as desperate - you just need to reflect your personality, what you're looking for and can offer.

I'd ditch the cock pics and the shot of a computer screen (which could be of anyone!!) and replace with pics that show off your body

"

but im slim so nobody wants to see my body most of the women on here prefer dad bobs from what i can tell, the computer screen picture probably does need to go il admit that, i only put that up to prove that i turn up if im offered, if anyones curious and wants to know more i can prove its me because i have a distinctive bithmark on my leg and a fairly rare watch, il take that pic down and include one of my whole body later

By *orwegian BlueMan  over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

You obviously like humour but try to avoid the cringe factor..

You can pad out a profile with humour while being informative about yourself..

Think up a few anecdotal and amusing storylines about yourself and build it from there... as long as it flows and draws the reader in, it doesn't matter if its a little long winded..

» Add a new message to this topic