Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If you have nothing better to do

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nothing to rant at, very chilled

It's a rant that's been bugging me for a few week. Do people actually literally send PMs about other people on here? Yes, they do and did. When I found out a couples profile had been sending PMs about me to other people in here, it became clear how much people think this place is some sort of fight amongst ourselves. It's not. It's supposed to be a nice place. Create your own friendships and relationships, and you should have time to have to try and wreck others. It really does leave a bad taste when you see it for yourself that that type of game playing is going on.

Can I have that rant?

My rant is I have to go for a fasting blood test at 9.20 and I can't have any breakfast......XXX

Not really a rant but I accidentally set a before and now pic as profile pic and it was there all night....so embarrassing

Nothing to rant about I'm happy

"It's a rant that's been bugging me for a few week. Do people actually literally send PMs about other people on here? Yes, they do and did. When I found out a couples profile had been sending PMs about me to other people in here, it became clear how much people think this place is some sort of fight amongst ourselves. It's not. It's supposed to be a nice place. Create your own friendships and relationships, and you should have time to have to try and wreck others. It really does leave a bad taste when you see it for yourself that that type of game playing is going on.

Can I have that rant?

"

I’d see that as a sort of compliment

Means you’ve made a lasting impression on people-the nastiness is probably bourne out of jealousy and they wish they had cans of squirty cream as nice as yours

No rants today

By *iss.HoneyWoman  over a year ago

"It's a rant that's been bugging me for a few week. Do people actually literally send PMs about other people on here? Yes, they do and did. When I found out a couples profile had been sending PMs about me to other people in here, it became clear how much people think this place is some sort of fight amongst ourselves. It's not. It's supposed to be a nice place. Create your own friendships and relationships, and you should have time to have to try and wreck others. It really does leave a bad taste when you see it for yourself that that type of game playing is going on.

Can I have that rant?

"

Some people who are appear nice are actually snakes who like nothing more than stirring the pot

I said to someone the other day, do you really care what a load of people on a sex site think about You?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can I have that rant?

Some people who are appear nice are actually snakes who like nothing more than stirring the pot

I said to someone the other day, do you really care what a load of people on a sex site think about You? "

And what was Admin's reply?

By *elloIntrigueMan  over a year ago

North West UK

No rants from me.. happy enough

Am buzzing me apart from im on nites for tonite n tomoz

By *a Fee VerteWoman  over a year ago

Limbo

Can I have that rant?

"

Sure you can have that rant. Thankfully, I'm far too boring to have people shit stirring and/or being spiteful behind my back (to my knowledge) but one way or another I've heard about this sort of thing happening quite a few times - and it never fails to astound me that some so called adults still appear to be firmly stuck in the school playground.

By *uddlybear2015Man  over a year ago

BEDFORD

I'm at work,not rantworthy in itself,but I'm on nights and the numnut that supposed to take over from me at 06:30 isn't here yet,over 14hrs and counting.

By *iss.HoneyWoman  over a year ago

Can I have that rant?

I said to someone the other day, do you really care what a load of people on a sex site think about You?

And what was Admin's reply?"

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Has Hugh Heffner died?

Not sure if anyone has started a thread on the subject.

"Has Hugh Heffner died?

Not sure if anyone has started a thread on the subject. "

it's all them wabbits creating offspring threads

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

"Has Hugh Heffner died?

Not sure if anyone has started a thread on the subject. it's all them wabbits creating offspring threads "

It was quite a mild rant

I'm desperate to have a rant, but nothings got my goat yet today! May be if I find some thing I'll pop back later.

Our premarant: rent rant!

Summary: when you're being told you can't afford a mortgage, while you are paying off someone else's.

Can I have that rant?

I said to someone the other day, do you really care what a load of people on a sex site think about You? "

Yes. Is that bad of me?

And with that in mind, why have text on a profile on here at all? Or show/hide a verification?

Can I have that rant?

"

Yes a lot of older women on here talk about me and judge me for not taking photos during sex, I mean it's none of their business what I decide to take photos of.

Can I have that rant?

"

I take it they weren't nice messages?

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

Need....more....coffee....

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

Todays rant.

after a very brief, one sided (as in I just nodded, shook my head, ummed) conversation with a woman recently.

I keep getting messages off men, who's she's 'recommended' me too!

I've asked her why, and to stop.

I've changed my profile text.

I've blocked a dozen so far who won't take no for an answer.

"Yes a lot of older women on here talk about me and judge me for not taking photos during sex, I mean it's none of their business what I decide to take photos of."

Judge you for not taking photos during sex?! What the hell is that all about

You know what really grings my gears! Slow drivers

On way to work this slow fucker doing 20 in a 30, then gives way to a freaking bus which ofcourse stops at every stop No wonder people get road rage, to finish of this fucker indicates to turn 'finally I thought' takes a century cornering omg! Would been quicker if u got out and cornered for him & ran back to my car. Yes I was late to work that to that gremlin grrr

By *orwegian BlueMan  over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

[Removed by poster at 28/09/17 10:17:47]

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

"You know what really grings my gears! Slow drivers

On way to work this slow fucker doing 20 in a 30, then gives way to a freaking bus which ofcourse stops at every stop No wonder people get road rage, to finish of this fucker indicates to turn 'finally I thought' takes a century cornering omg! Would been quicker if u got out and cornered for him & ran back to my car. Yes I was late to work that to that gremlin grrr "

I feel your pain on this one Mr Duck xx

[Removed by poster at 28/09/17 10:27:18]

"Yes a lot of older women on here talk about me and judge me for not taking photos during sex, I mean it's none of their business what I decide to take photos of.

Judge you for not taking photos?! What the hell is that all about "

Ask Pink Panther.

By *ieman300Man  over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

Can I have that rant?

Given that most are on here to get some. I would say most would care what people think about them. At least to some extent.

By *aul1973HullMan  over a year ago

East Hull

[Removed by poster at 28/09/17 10:29:47]

By *aul1973HullMan  over a year ago

East Hull

"[Removed by Server at 28/09/17 10:29:47]

Message limit exceeded"

By *londie8399Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

In a good mood so nothing to rant about today

Today's rant is dont put the bloody butter knife in the jam/marmalade/marmite xx

By *eesideMan  over a year ago

margate sumwear by the sea

I'm finding almost everything enoying atm....

Of line and on line.

As my hormones are throw the roof. Cos I'm bilding up /storing up for a recipient

Can't wate for Monday wen my levels will go back down to normall

Not everyone may get wot i meen hear lol

"I'm finding almost everything enoying atm....

Of line and on line.

As my hormones are throw the roof. Cos I'm bilding up /storing up for a recipient

"

I'm guessing you've got a pool match scheduled. Or if I'm wrong, someone's playing with their balls anyway.

Of line and on line.

I'm guessing you've got a pool match scheduled. Or if I'm wrong, someone's playing with their balls anyway. "

No nuthing to do with pool

By *elloIntrigueMan  over a year ago

North West UK

Of line and on line.

I'm guessing you've got a pool match scheduled. Or if I'm wrong, someone's playing with their balls anyway.

"

Is it football?

By *orwegian BlueMan  over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

Now I have a rant..

The "back to top" button didn't work on this thread.. I had to manually scroll to the top thus wasting many precious seconds that I will never get back... grrrr..

Of line and on line.

"

Of line and on line.

Is it football? "

No

I've run out of sugar.

blackpool

"I've run out of sugar. "

I have ran out of milk lol if we lived closer I could have sorted u some sugar and u could sorted me some milk cnt be bothered going to shop lol

By *a72Man  over a year ago

london

cock profile pics, please change them fellas you're making some of us physically sick, no offence, no criticism but please change it for anything other than your penis, Thanks

By *othrockercplCouple  over a year ago

Halloween Town

Went to greggs this morning for a sausage and bacon baguette and a latte..

No baguettes!

I went hungry

Guess I'll have to have a proper dirty kebab for dinner to make up for it

Mr GR

"I've run out of sugar.

I have ran out of milk lol if we lived closer I could have sorted u some sugar and u could sorted me some milk cnt be bothered going to shop lol"

I'd definitely pop round for a little sugar

blackpool

"I've run out of sugar.

I have ran out of milk lol if we lived closer I could have sorted u some sugar and u could sorted me some milk cnt be bothered going to shop lol

I'd definitely pop round for a little sugar "

Why thank u I would return the favour with some milk lol

"I've run out of sugar.

I'd definitely pop round for a little sugar

Why thank u I would return the favour with some milk lol "

Mwah!!

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

Took me an hour longer to get to office this morning due to tube problems, on way to other tube station got kicked off bus. Then got tube to office to find that I could not log on to clients system which meant I couldn’t do any client work today

So have ended up working on my phone from a Chinese buffet ??????????

I've caught the snuffles

[Removed by poster at 28/09/17 16:12:13]

"I've caught the snuffles "

Would you like me to wipe it for you after you blow it?

You know what I mean.

"I've caught the snuffles

Would you like me to wipe it for you after you blow it?

You know what I mean. "

could you rub a little something on it too . And my nose.

» Add a new message to this topic