FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Viewed You

Viewed You

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Who has hidden themselves on the "Viewed you" page, and why?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How are we supposed to know why?

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

If they're hidden how are we supposed to know who????

"How are we supposed to know why?"

Because you're the one who clicked the setting to hide it

Oh, I understand now.

I'm in stealth mode because men take too much notice of the who's looked at me and will often message to say they saw I'd looked at them.

I look because I'm a nosey biatch, that's all

I’m in stealth because I perve at some profiles far too much and I could get issued a restraining order!

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"I’m in stealth because I perve at some profiles far too much and I could get issued a restraining order! "

This

By *ieman300Man  over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

"Oh, I understand now.

I'm in stealth mode because men take too much notice of the who's looked at me and will often message to say they saw I'd looked at them.

I look because I'm a nosey biatch, that's all "

I have super dooper uber platinum membership. I know you've been stealth perving my photos.

O wait.....

Since I stopped paying the premium fee, I can't see the Looked@me list anyway, so it makes no difference how they choose to look.

Unless people send me messages as a result of a viewing, it is irrelevant.

Ladies ~ If you like the look of someone why not message them? Not all guys will hound you for it I know I don't when I get messaged

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

"How are we supposed to know why?

Because you're the one who clicked the setting to hide it "

Wish you had said thst to start with...

I'm only a guy English is my 4th language

"How are we supposed to know why?

Because you're the one who clicked the setting to hide it

Wish you had said thst to start with...

I'm only a guy English is my 4th language "

Aha sorry man! I should've been more clear

By *kmanMan  over a year ago

Letterkenny

"I’m in stealth because I perve at some profiles far too much and I could get issued a restraining order! "

Pretty much this

mode is great

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

Because some folks message you to say they'd seen you've looked at their profile and would love to know what you think.

Or others that say you've looked at my profile, did you like my cock.

Just not worth the hassle

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

"Who has hidden themselves on the "Viewed you" page, and why?"

Great reminder, we'd turned it off as we weren't playing for 2 months - it's back on now

"Ladies ~ If you like the look of someone why not message them? Not all guys will hound you for it I know I don't when I get messaged "

because it often has nothing to do with whether someone is attractive, it can be simply because of something said in a forum..i might think 'what sort of unhinged bat brained freak has an opinion like that!!!', and just out of curiosity look at their profile..i then don't want the said unhinged etc etc to message me saying 'oh you looked at me...and on ...and on, until they resort to abuse or just hassle me for my idle curiosity! i also have quite a bad memory on here, and may have to look at someone's profile a few times on different occasions to remind myself who they are if we've been chatting...thats mainly the trouble with cock avatars,all look the same half the time..

"Ladies ~ If you like the look of someone why not message them? Not all guys will hound you for it I know I don't when I get messaged

because it often has nothing to do with whether someone is attractive, it can be simply because of something said in a forum..i might think 'what sort of unhinged bat brained freak has an opinion like that!!!', and just out of curiosity look at their profile..i then don't want the said unhinged etc etc to message me saying 'oh you looked at me...and on ...and on, until they resort to abuse or just hassle me for my idle curiosity! i also have quite a bad memory on here, and may have to look at someone's profile a few times on different occasions to remind myself who they are if we've been chatting...thats mainly the trouble with cock avatars,all look the same half the time.."

I see the logic here

"Ladies ~ If you like the look of someone why not message them? Not all guys will hound you for it I know I don't when I get messaged

because it often has nothing to do with whether someone is attractive, it can be simply because of something said in a forum..i might think 'what sort of unhinged bat brained freak has an opinion like that!!!', and just out of curiosity look at their profile..i then don't want the said unhinged etc etc to message me saying 'oh you looked at me...and on ...and on, until they resort to abuse or just hassle me for my idle curiosity! i also have quite a bad memory on here, and may have to look at someone's profile a few times on different occasions to remind myself who they are if we've been chatting...thats mainly the trouble with cock avatars,all look the same half the time..

I see the logic here "

thank you! nice to see you on here again! hope you're having fun!

I see the logic here

thank you! nice to see you on here again! hope you're having fun!"

Aha thanks, and yeah things are better - I'm noticing a difference - but it's too soon to say the new profile is working or not

How was your day?

Because I was getting too many winks, hard to be a single guy on here sometimes!

By *amesYork17Man  over a year ago

York

"Because some folks message you to say they'd seen you've looked at their profile and would love to know what you think.

Just not worth the hassle "

Do people really do that? Blimey. If someone looks at my profile and doesn't follow it through with a wink or a message, I assume they didn't like what they see.

"Because some folks message you to say they'd seen you've looked at their profile and would love to know what you think.

Do people really do that? Blimey. If someone looks at my profile and doesn't follow it through with a wink or a message, I assume they didn't like what they see. "

I only send one message to people if I like them and fit their requirements, if they don't respond I take it as a polite no. I'm a straight male and I get endless messages from men too so I can see where the ladies are coming from here

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

Do people really do that? Blimey. If someone looks at my profile and doesn't follow it through with a wink or a message, I assume they didn't like what they see. "

Unfortunately common sense isn't a flower that grows in every garden.

I see the logic here

thank you! nice to see you on here again! hope you're having fun!

Aha thanks, and yeah things are better - I'm noticing a difference - but it's too soon to say the new profile is working or not

How was your day?"

good thanks..glad you are seeing a difference, im sure you'll continue to!

» Add a new message to this topic