FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Help older guys

Help older guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello all , well is it wrong to seek an FB ,, well if you look at my profile I'm sure you would thinks,,, old married guy,, little sad,,,but if you ask I would tell you the full story,, yes married and I love my wife ,,, but (there is always a but) she has had the big C and since then all her sexual enjoyment has left her ,,. Yes we have tried but nothing,,, So my question is is it wrong to seek a FB ,,, NSF ,,.. I might be older but not dead below the neck

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Only you can judge yourself. If youre ok with it then go for it. X

I am but it's finding that person to enjoy those moments,,,,,

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

OP if your wife is ok with it then great. If she either doesn't know or would prefer you didn't seek sexual pleasure elsewhere then many people would think what you are doing isn't right.

Either way it is you who has to live with the choices you make so as long as it sits well with you other people's opinion really shouldn't matter that much.

Hi ,,, well maybe I should say that she doesn't know and I don't know I can talk to her about it ,,, I know I should and have tried but ,,,, life etc ,,, I might be trying to hide it but,,,,

[Removed by poster at 27/09/17 15:28:05]

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

I just dont want to be someones bit on the side. Think i deserve more than that.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi ,,, well maybe I should say that she doesn't know and I don't know I can talk to her about it ,,, I know I should and have tried but ,,,, life etc ,,, I might be trying to hide it but,,,,"

You’ll be doing what a lot of other “single guys” do on this website, as long as you let others know your status, they can make an informed choice on whether to meet or not.

Thanks ,,well I have now changed my profile to reflect that I'm playing away,,,and Bluebell I would rather not be seeking a "bit on the side" rather find a welcoming "friend " but I can see where your coming from x

» Add a new message to this topic