FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Different Strokes

Different Strokes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was chatting to someone yesterday who said they might be "too vanilla" for me. I explained that I like different things with different people and that being different is a good thing.

Obviously everyone is different and no 2 meets will be the same but do you tend to go for the same kind of thing or are the style of your meets varied? Do you meet different types of people to fulfill different parts of your desires?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

depends really on the person but if they are local to me can meet regular and try all sorts but some cases due distance I like to make the most of it try what we can and both like

I don't get meets

However...

What I look for is a connection with a lady first and foremost. I don't have a massive list of wants and needs and often find, through discussion, that something may come up which either I haven't considered before, or would be willing to try with that person alone.

Having a tick list of yes/no is a little restrictive for my tastes. I have things I like, doesn't mean you have to like them for us to get along.

Horses for courses basically.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I don't get meets

However...

What I look for is a connection with a lady first and foremost. I don't have a massive list of wants and needs and often find, through discussion, that something may come up which either I haven't considered before, or would be willing to try with that person alone.

Having a tick list of yes/no is a little restrictive for my tastes. I have things I like, doesn't mean you have to like them for us to get along.

Horses for courses basically."

Yeah this is it. I like talking to people and seeing the things we match on. I have things which turn me on but if the other person isn't into it then it wont.

By *appy squirrelWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

different things with different people. doesn't mean there doesn't have to be a connection- but everyone's style is different and my mood differs as well.

By *uzz And WoodyCouple  over a year ago

Maidstone

Whatcha talkin bout Willis?

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I meet people according to my needs, which do vary. And the type of person varies a bit, based upon experience sometimes but desire for novelty.

As I've aged and become more experienced, I'm more trusting of my understanding of what I want and like. I may have spoken to and added a friend some time ago, although that boat has now sailed, my interest has evolved. Those people may have trouble accepting that but if I'm not wanting a 99 year old midget anymore, my interest may remain with compliant 6' plus younger studs.

It's partly why it's useful to clear up your friends list regularly, if your tastes vary like mine have.

Yes, what we do and get from a meet is very different from what we do together. I trust mr implicitly and I wouldn't be like that with a meet so the things I could get hurt from we don't do outside of our bedroom x

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

Passionate vanilla sex is as good as a kinky fetish filled romp.

I meet different types of guys to fulfil my different desires.

What one can give me, maybe another cant.

I have one friend who is extremely naughty and does amazing things to me!!

Another is very caring and sensual but not overly kinky.

The list goes on....

Depending on how I'm feeling/what I'm wanting will determine what type of guy I go to.

"Passionate vanilla sex is as good as a kinky fetish filled romp."

Depending on what I want, I would look for someone to fulfil that desire and not many are all rounders.

» Add a new message to this topic