FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Anaesthesia dreams

Anaesthesia dreams

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orwegian Blue OP   Man  over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

When coming round following an Op yesterday, I could vividly see millions of ants walking over the walls and over me.. I was told later it's quite common..

Have any of you guys experienced weird hallucinations following a general anaesthetic?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

I dreamt aliens in masks were removing parts of my body

I woke up without any tonsils

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

All i remember is a nurse slapping my face,i tried to headbutt her but alas i couldnt get my head of the pillow

My gran woke up convinced the doctors were trying to kill her and tried to convince me to help her escape.

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

I had surgery last year, woke up, sat bolt upright & asked for a cup of tea & tuna mayo on brown, then swung my legs over the edge of the bed, looked at my pressure stockings & started laughing hysterically as I was wiggling my legs

I don't drink tea & I'd just had back surgery, shouldn't have even been able to move for days.

I have no memory of any of this, only what was told & written in my notes

"I had surgery last year, woke up, sat bolt upright & asked for a cup of tea & tuna mayo on brown, then swung my legs over the edge of the bed, looked at my pressure stockings & started laughing hysterically as I was wiggling my legs

I don't drink tea & I'd just had back surgery, shouldn't have even been able to move for days.

I have no memory of any of this, only what was told & written in my notes "

That is very odd.. wanting to drink tea is quite abnormal..

Horrid stuff..

i can still remember clear as day, after having tonsils out as a child, waking up to see my whole bed covered in rabbits, happily snuffling about, and a massive rabbit sat in the chair knitting a red jumper!

By *appy squirrelWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

not me personally but I was there when my mum woke up after being in coma for 10 days. the hospital was a cinema and she hated the film. it was hilarious. .. I do still wind her up with it even though I was supportive at the time

"i can still remember clear as day, after having tonsils out as a child, waking up to see my whole bed covered in rabbits, happily snuffling about, and a massive rabbit sat in the chair knitting a red jumper!"

Who needs mushrooms for a trip... did the jumper fit?

» Add a new message to this topic