FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Unwanted mail...

Unwanted mail...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does anyone find it annoying when those of a different sexual orietation or preference bombard you with unwanted messages?

Is it laziness not to fully read a profile?

It's the equivalent of me repeatedly sending out email to cpls who only wish to meet other cpls or those who have age preferences etc etc...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iffaWoman  over a year ago

wherever

Ah there just chancing there arm. Easy to delete

By *eady and Willing 9Man  over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

Nope it's just them trying their luck

By *s_macWoman  over a year ago

Traffic land

[Removed by poster at 26/09/17 23:56:13]

Traffic land

"[Removed by poster at 26/09/17 23:56:13]"

Tut

Block them? Not a problem then

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It would of took you less time to delete the message then make this thread.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Assuming it's single male profiles contacting you OK you could always block all single male profiles from contacting you - that way you control any contact with them

By *eady and Willing 9Man  over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"It would of took you less time to delete the message then make this thread. "

C'mon mate. Just don't post if you've nuting nice to say. What is wrong with folk on here really

"It would of took you less time to delete the message then make this thread.

C'mon mate. Just don't post if you've nuting nice to say. What is wrong with folk on here really "

just truth

By *egs11ABCWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Yes especially as my profile says no bi guys ( don't judge very personal reasons) and if I don't answer I'm not interested, yet a bi guy I hav no interest in meeting keeps mailing me and when I block him he opens a new profile to ask "why do u ignore me"x

Traffic land

"Yes especially as my profile says no bi guys ( don't judge very personal reasons) and if I don't answer I'm not interested, yet a bi guy I hav no interest in meeting keeps mailing me and when I block him he opens a new profile to ask "why do u ignore me"x"

Really, just block single males, it will stop it

Aberdeen

"Yes especially as my profile says no bi guys ( don't judge very personal reasons) and if I don't answer I'm not interested, yet a bi guy I hav no interest in meeting keeps mailing me and when I block him he opens a new profile to ask "why do

Really, just block single males, it will stop it"

Bit drastic since its single males im looking to meet and this has been going on for a year. Also reporting every new profile he opens is getting tedious. I think if someone told me they didn't want to meet me then constantly ignored every message after that I wd take the hint x

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Set your filters to exclude as far as possible those you don't want to meet and ignore the messages from those who've ignored your profile.

I would say the majority of messages we get are from people who haven't even glanced at our profile. It's not worth worrying about.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Yes especially as my profile says no bi guys ( don't judge very personal reasons) and if I don't answer I'm not interested, yet a bi guy I hav no interest in meeting keeps mailing me and when I block him he opens a new profile to ask "why do

Bit drastic since its single males im looking to meet and this has been going on for a year. Also reporting every new profile he opens is getting tedious. I think if someone told me they didn't want to meet me then constantly ignored every message after that I wd take the hint x "

You could block new users.

Aberdeen

Bit drastic since its single males im looking to meet and this has been going on for a year. Also reporting every new profile he opens is getting tedious. I think if someone told me they didn't want to meet me then constantly ignored every message after that I wd take the hint x

You could block new users."

Ah never thot of that now. Good thinking x

"Does anyone find it annoying when those of a different sexual orietation or preference bombard you with unwanted messages?

Is it laziness not to fully read a profile?

It's the equivalent of me repeatedly sending out email to cpls who only wish to meet other cpls or those who have age preferences etc etc... "

I'm sure someone else has said it, use the filters.

Filters it is then - thank you

"Filters it is then - thank you "

Problem solved.

I do however keep my filters open, I do get unwanted mail off people who fancy there chances turning a straight guy towards sex with a dude (you can't persuade someone ). But I also enjoy talking to some blokes from

The forums, it's not all about sex on Fab is it?

I can understand why some do message even though they don't fit what someone's profile says as a lot of times, verifications on the persons profile are from people who according to their profile they wouldn't meet and if they met them, then maybe they're thinking they'd meet them too.

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

You could block new users."

Or do the searching yourself..

I've been championing the introduction of a sexuality filter for longer than I care to remember....

Right now I have 32 unopened messages in my inbox from straight males and they will remain unopened

Hi

Wonder if there needs to be separate sections:

TV

Mixed race

BBC

Tall

Short

I just mail everyone online within 100 miles. Someone will answer and fuck me. Why waste time looking at profiles when I could be shagging.

» Add a new message to this topic