FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > A day in the life of a guy on fab

A day in the life of a guy on fab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I wonder if women would see fab and the single guys differently after a day in the life of a guy on fab.

99 percent of the time it's either being ignored, or rejected but luckily the 1 percent of good times make up for it and all is forgotten, I understand for the women and couples that it's the other end of the scale.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

To be honest, I'm getting a bit sick of all the beautiful women clogging up my inbox, trying to talk me into all kinds of filthy activities

sorry, I meant to post this in stories and fantasies

"To be honest, I'm getting a bit sick of all the beautiful women clogging up my inbox, trying to talk me into all kinds of filthy activities

sorry, I meant to post this in stories and fantasies "

Haha I would think somebody was playing a joke on me if this happened

"I wonder if women would see fab and the single guys differently after a day in the life of a guy on fab.

99 percent of the time it's either being ignored, or rejected but luckily the 1 percent of good times make up for it and all is forgotten, I understand for the women and couples that it's the other end of the scale."

It's not being ignored or rejected 99% of the time for all of us dude

"I wonder if women would see fab and the single guys differently after a day in the life of a guy on fab.

99 percent of the time it's either being ignored, or rejected but luckily the 1 percent of good times make up for it and all is forgotten, I understand for the women and couples that it's the other end of the scale.

It's not being ignored or rejected 99% of the time for all of us dude"

No, it's more like 99.9999999999999%

Im sure it sucks if you put so much effort in.

I'm more of a laissez-faire style guy

That’s why you need to be bi - always getting messages that way. Double your chances ha

No, it's more like 99.9999999999999%"

For you perhaps.I find that if you treat Fab as a swingers contact site rather than a sex site the messages and responses increase substantially

If you young lads can't get it,then I haven't got a hope in hell of me having it (slings rope over beam)goodbye cruel world.

"That’s why you need to be bi - always getting messages that way. Double your chances ha"

That's just being greedy

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Can't say this thread reflects my experience at all - yeah I get ignored at times but then so do most users I one way or another on occasion.

I'd say my experience is around 80-90% positive but then my expectations of the site aren't solely geared around meeting.

By *aelawMan  over a year ago

Paisley

Can never tell if these threads are guys being sarcastic or not.

Personally, I would invest in a surgical graft of a neon sign pointing to your crotch, surely that would work......no?

For you perhaps.I find that if you treat Fab as a swingers contact site rather than a sex site the messages and responses increase substantially "

Why do you assume I treat it as a sex site?

By *ornylittlesubWoman  over a year ago

Grangemouth

Think it would be a great idea if we could all walk in each others shoes for a day......then maybe we would all have a little more understanding and sympathy! Read that back, sounds a LOT yuk, made me sick a bit in my mouth lol....but heh, see the Devil isn't all bad!

By *s_macWoman  over a year ago

Traffic land

Waits for MrMonkey and his neck deep in clunge comment

Bloody overgrown Inbetweener

The guys that I know who get the most out of Fab appear to be the ones who don't treat it as the be all and end all.

"That’s why you need to be bi - always getting messages that way. Double your chances ha"

so you change sexuality just to get some action.. feel sorry for you fella

"That’s why you need to be bi - always getting messages that way. Double your chances ha

so you change sexuality just to get some action.. feel sorry for you fella"

I feel sorry for your sense of humour

I don't believe fab is the be all and end all, I don't have a problem meeting girls wether it's on nights out or through friends or wherever... but to find someone who has the same preferences or would like to try experiences presented on this site then it's a different story, and that's why I'm on here, if I was just looking for girls online for sex I would stick with pof or Tinder

99 percent of the time it's either being ignored, or rejected but luckily the 1 percent of good times make up for it and all is forgotten, I understand for the women and couples that it's the other end of the scale."

If the percentages are correct, although I think 1% is over high, no longer sure it is!

By *eady and Willing 9Man  over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

Of course they would see it differently lol. It's bloody hard work as i've been a couple and single. Only thing i will say about single is that i get a lot less bs mail. If and when i do receive mail 8/10 it equals a meet as apposed to when i was a couple it was like 4-5/10 would lead to a meet. So swing and roundabouts

Yup - 5 yrs doing the swinging cpl thing gave a very different insight into the lifestyle. Lots more meets, regular parties, tons of orgies etc.

Wherever the party is @

You know it was all bcz of the lady right lol

Oh absolutely - I get blanked at every event I attend LoL...

Scene has changed - unrecognisable to 15 yrs ago. A lot more mainstream, commercial and less underground (word of mouth). In many ways, it was more exciting in the past

"To be honest, I'm getting a bit sick of all the beautiful women clogging up my inbox, trying to talk me into all kinds of filthy activities

sorry, I meant to post this in stories and fantasies "

Best post of the day

By *ieman300Man  over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

Going off what i read on the forums its 70% being ignored. 5% feeling that other single guys are making things worse. 5% denying that othe single guys affect your chances. 5% appreciating the thousands of messages single women get. 5% slagging them off for not replying anyway. 10% contemplating allowing bob from clapham to suck your cock and calling it a result.

Slagging off percentage smacks of emotional immaturity...

"Slagging off percentage smacks of emotional immaturity...

"

Without a doubt.

Wherever the party is @

"Oh absolutely - I get blanked at every event I attend LoL...

"

Lol. You're a funny guy. But seriously though. When i was in a couple only real reason guys spoke to me at all is so they could fuck the Mrs. I reckon if they coukd be bypassed me then some would have imo

Wherever the party is @

"Going off what i read on the forums its 70% being ignored. 5% feeling that other single guys are making things worse. 5% denying that othe single guys affect your chances. 5% appreciating the thousands of messages single women get. 5% slagging them off for not replying anyway. 10% contemplating allowing bob from clapham to suck your cock and calling it a result."

I love a good ol stat

"10% contemplating allowing bob from clapham to suck your cock and calling it a result."

Hey!

Stop bad-mouthing Bob from Clapham...He's a stand-up bloke...

Dude I set up a couples profile today... Took all fricken day, especially after my profile write up just disappeared right in front of my eyes lol. Two couples left messages, one of which blocked me once I'd finished writing the profile up?!.. People in general have it hard in here not just single men, tho you guys do have it harder than most due to everyone making you jump through hoops!

"10% contemplating allowing bob from clapham to suck your cock and calling it a result.

Hey!

Stop bad-mouthing Bob from Clapham...He's a stand-up bloke...

"

I hear he likes his sausage

99% of the private messages I send get an answer. The 1% that go unread probably got burried in a flurry of messages, so they don't get read.

Not everyone has a bad experience on fab.

By *w.markMan  over a year ago

north west town

This is true. Pre mass internet. Now swinging scene has expanded away from being a sub culture to one which is more diverse, but semi merged to casual no strings fun mainstream. Internet has brought a far higher number of time wasters driving a somewhat us and them attitude of couples towards single males.

For you perhaps.I find that if you treat Fab as a swingers contact site rather than a sex site the messages and responses increase substantially

Why do you assume I treat it as a sex site?"

Not assuming anything old bean,just stating the obvious really

Shouldn't the advent of the internet make it easier?

More accessible and less secretive.

Surely on a site like this there is someone for everyone.

» Add a new message to this topic