FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fb distance

Fb distance

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arlo82 OP   Woman  over a year ago

the gym and random places

I know we (all) pretty much want that fb who is only a few mins away and you can call upon at short notice....but when does distance become too great that you say no?? 10, 20, 30, 50 miles away? For maybe once or twice a month?

Just curious is all

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

100 miles plus = too much if it was to be more than once a month. That's my honest opinion.

That's more than a 3 hr round trip, with toilet breaks and possible traffic jams, where the excitement in that?

Sound logic there really! I used to do a 90 mile round trip far too frequently . I don't mind an hour or so....for good sex

By *iss.RedWoman  over a year ago

somewhere

Mine is about 160 miles away

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

If a cuppa tea is offered then, a couple of hours tops is fine

"If a cuppa tea is offered then, a couple of hours tops is fine "
you can have a pot of tea and any biscuits of your choice

I've never had one, but more than an hour or so seems tricky for a "spontaneous" booty call.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

If meeting in the middle somewhere around the two hours each way mark would be about right for the right person(s) - although the frequency would probably be less than you suggest OP

30 miles away

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"If a cuppa tea is offered then, a couple of hours tops is fine you can have a pot of tea and any biscuits of your choice"

Sold

i guess it depends whether you live somewhere urban, if you drive etc, but for me they need to be very very close or its completely pointless..

By *j48Man  over a year ago

Wigan

"30 miles away "

Agreed - damn you're 110 away..

On right move just now - house hunting ha ha

By *iss.HoneyWoman  over a year ago

Mine was a 3 hour drive. I liked the road trips.

20 miles is about my limit I think. I have gone further and maybe I would again, depends on the person I guess.

I did a 4 hr train journey.When i was in a D/s relationship..

By *rightonCheekyMan  over a year ago

Brighton

I think it depends on how well you connect. Ideally within 50 miles for me but I would never rule our much greater distances for the right person.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

"I know we (all) pretty much want that fb who is only a few mins away and you can call upon at short notice....but when does distance become too great that you say no?? 10, 20, 30, 50 miles away? For maybe once or twice a month?

Just curious is all "

All? I don't think so.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Mine's about a 40 mile round trip, but more often than not she comes to mine though

My friends travel to me about 30-40 miles but I see them rarely these days. I don't mind travelling, but I'm not asked to often other than to the local dogging site or a parked car in a country lane which is not my thing.

"I know we (all) pretty much want that fb who is only a few mins away and you can call upon at short notice....but when does distance become too great that you say no?? 10, 20, 30, 50 miles away? For maybe once or twice a month?

Just curious is all

All? I don't think so."

Hence why in brackets.... wasn't generalizing the human population

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

Haven’t worked out the maximum distance in miles on my travel card yet

By *ieman300Man  over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

I wouldn't think twice about an hour or so each way. 2 hours would be pushing it. If staying over then it would be more manageable.

Using this thread as a filter. Thanks op.

By *eady and Willing 9Man  over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

Had one who was 30 minutes away. Now i have one who's over a hundred miles away. Both have been really good. So only time will tell if the 2nd ones fails bcz of distance. I've only been a week without seeing her so far as she's on holiday so depends

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

Just curious is all

All? I don't think so.

Hence why in brackets.... wasn't generalizing the human population "

Should have said something like "we(singles)" that would have worked.

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

I'd happily drive an hour (and have) for the right person.

I make a 500 mile round trip 3-4 times a month to visit my family, so driving distances really doesn't bother me, if the reason is worth it

"Using this thread as a filter. Thanks op.

"

I might be having a moment...what do you mean?

Just curious is all

All? I don't think so.

Hence why in brackets.... wasn't generalizing the human population

Should have said something like "we(singles)" that would have worked. "

There's plenty couples that also have fbs.....

I might be having a moment...what do you mean?"

There's lots of people I like, when you read that they would only travel 50 miles etc, it's clear there's little hope of meeting them. I hate Manchester.

(It was my crappy attempt at making you laugh).

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

It depends on the person and the frequency of the meet I suppose.

There's lots of people I like, when you read that they would only travel 50 miles etc, it's clear there's little hope of meeting them. I hate Manchester.

(It was my crappy attempt at making you laugh). "

Ahhh *Penny drop* it was a long day....

I've travelled significant lengths for some. Longest drive was Dundee to Cambridge. Flight..... Amsterdam or Berlin so around 650 mile mark.

It's all subjective really. It was a gauge an idea some say not on their doorstep and happy to travel others want to roll out of bed and have someone on their doorstep.

When I first started seeing my former FWB he lived in the next town but he moved 3 times the distance away and was hardly available after that. I did start letting him stop overnight but it still wasn't working really. Now I,m looking for local walking distance FBs, as I don't want to host another man XXX

(It was my crappy attempt at making you laugh).

Ahhh *Penny drop* it was a long day....

I've travelled significant lengths for some. Longest drive was Dundee to Cambridge. Flight..... Amsterdam or Berlin so around 650 mile mark.

It's all subjective really. It was a gauge an idea some say not on their doorstep and happy to travel others want to roll out of bed and have someone on their doorstep.

"

I'd like someone on my doorstep. I know they don't want to see me everyday in town when shopping, but you know, I'm not going to make you orgasm in the street, we can say hello.

For the right guy I'd travel but he better make it worth it

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

In my opinion, if there's any travel involved then they're not really a fuck buddy... they're just a "regular meet". A fuck buddy to me is someone who you can get together at a few minutes notice, or just pop around to see on the off chance that they're in... a bit like having a girlfriend/boyfriend but without the romance.

Cal

"It depends on the person and the frequency of the meet I suppose. "

This sums it up, and your perception of travel. I travel miles a week, so distance is relative to me but maybe miles for someone else.

Mine is about 220 miles away. We have to plan but by fuck he is worth it!

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

There's lots of people I like, when you read that they would only travel 50 miles etc, it's clear there's little hope of meeting them. I hate Manchester. "

Why do you hate Manchester? Reading through many forum posts, and club reviews, Manchester appears to be the most happening place in th UK swing scene? Try living in the frozen wastelands of Cumbria, where people say things like "Oh, you're so lucky living there, it's beautiful! But you're miles away, sorry. Good luck in your search though "

Why do you hate Manchester? Reading through many forum posts, and club reviews, Manchester appears to be the most happening place in th UK swing scene? Try living in the frozen wastelands of Cumbria, where people say things like "Oh, you're so lucky living there, it's beautiful! But you're miles away, sorry. Good luck in your search though ""

I hear you, but in the same way, try living where people say...'Why do you hate Manchester? Reading through many forum posts, and club reviews, Manchester appears to be the most happening place in th UK swing scene?'

Manchester is a nightmare for a guy on Fab, for women, it must be heaven.

The grass is always greener, location wise I suppose. But nobody local meets in fab. Yes, there are clubs, but that would only be great for people who like clubs.

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

Why do you hate Manchester? Reading through many forum posts, and club reviews, Manchester appears to be the most happening place in th UK swing scene? Try living in the frozen wastelands of Cumbria, where people say things like "Oh, you're so lucky living there, it's beautiful! But you're miles away, sorry. Good luck in your search though "

I hear you, but in the same way, try living where people say...'Why do you hate Manchester? Reading through many forum posts, and club reviews, Manchester appears to be the most happening place in th UK swing scene?'

Manchester is a nightmare for a guy on Fab, for women, it must be heaven.

The grass is always greener, location wise I suppose. But nobody local meets in fab. Yes, there are clubs, but that would only be great for people who like clubs. "

My location is probably one of the greenest in the UK

Nobody local meets in Fab? Perhaps your forumite notoriety is off-putting for some, in the way some people think; wow, he's really popular, he won't be going short, I won't get a look in, I'll try elsewhere

I agree with you re. clubs, they aren't all that for me either

» Add a new message to this topic