FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Friends

Friends

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arth Sideous OP   Man  over a year ago

hyde

Still quite new here and don't have many on my friends list .. I would like to change that ... if the thread receives enough replies .. the game is to add someone you fancy on the thread ... you never know what may happen

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *DONToBEoNOSEYoMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Same here... I have like 2 friends that don’t speak lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've been a site member longer than most and I don't use the friend-list function .....

That's not to say I don't have friends on the site ,,,,

But the truth is not having a friend-list of people I only occasionally communicate with has never impacted negatively on my success rate...

I would join a social media site of I wanted to engage in a display of popularity .....

But hey some people think is a fun thing to do and that's not a bad scenario

If I were looking to expand my friends list this isn’t how I’d go about it. The people on my friends list are friends because we chat a lot via messages. I would not and do add friends just because of a need to have more “items” on a list that ultimately would mean nothing.

I believe having a list of people you fancy is just the hotlist? Is it not?

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

I don't add people for the hell of it.. I only add them if we chat and are close enough to meet

By *arth Sideous OP   Man  over a year ago

hyde

Okay for 1 this is just a game, and 2 if I was to add someone ... there would have to be a connection on some level at least .... otherwise it wouldn't be worth it, would it? The point of the thread was to just get the ball rolling.

By *rightonCheekyMan  over a year ago

Brighton

"I've been a site member longer than most and I don't use the friend-list function .....

But the truth is not having a friend-list of people I only occasionally communicate with has never impacted negatively on my success rate...

I would join a social media site of I wanted to engage in a display of popularity .....

But hey some people think is a fun thing to do and that's not a bad scenario "

That's interesting. I do use the friends function and my friends are people I've played with or met up with socially or arranging to meet in the future. I like seeing their updates in my feed and sometimes it prompts a new message if you haven't spoken for a while. Equally I won't add random friends as I can't see the point

I think a public friend-list makes a profile look messy ......

Not to mention the fact your public list is restricted in number by a replenish-able algorithm so you may not find true friends even show up on you list.....

Some days I'm just too good for tis place

"I've been a site member longer than most and I don't use the friend-list function .....

That's interesting. I do use the friends function and my friends are people I've played with or met up with socially or arranging to meet in the future. I like seeing their updates in my feed and sometimes it prompts a new message if you haven't spoken for a while. Equally I won't add random friends as I can't see the point "

It's a harmless victimless function but it's not something that captures my attention when I view another members profile

By *rightonCheekyMan  over a year ago

Brighton

That's interesting. I do use the friends function and my friends are people I've played with or met up with socially or arranging to meet in the future. I like seeing their updates in my feed and sometimes it prompts a new message if you haven't spoken for a while. Equally I won't add random friends as I can't see the point

It's a harmless victimless function but it's not something that captures my attention when I view another members profile "

Oh I don't display my friends list, I don't see any logical reason to do so

It's a harmless victimless function but it's not something that captures my attention when I view another members profile

Oh I don't display my friends list, I don't see any logical reason to do so"

For me ..... who I'm friends with and whom and how often I meet is no-ones business but my own ...

» Add a new message to this topic