FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Meet today

Meet today

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What would make you use the "meet today" feature rather than message people you know directly? Am interested to find out how different Fabbers use this feature and how successful they find it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atford69Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Yes, that makes sense to me too!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What would make you use the "meet today" feature rather than message people you know directly? Am interested to find out how different Fabbers use this feature and how successful they find it. "

Yes I absolutely recommend it ......

Thanks for your responses. So do I take it that you find it more effective to post a "meet today" request than to message people individually?

I've tried it a few times. I find it doesn't really work. But there again, I'm a bloke among 1000s of others on here. I imagine it will be more effective for fems and couples.

"Thanks for your responses. So do I take it that you find it more effective to post a "meet today" request than to message people individually? "

I've made a point of explaining on my profile that I use it when looking for a spontaneous meet it saves people wasting time and it usually works when I do display the function ...

By *appy squirrelWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

i contact people I know directly if its urgent

but then I need some kind of connection which wouldn't be possible if it was someone new...

"i contact people I know directly if its urgent

but then I need some kind of connection which wouldn't be possible if it was someone new..."

Haha "urgent," I love it. Must say I understand your reasoning and am wondering if the meet today feature is used more those not requiring much of a connection?

» Add a new message to this topic