FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > does anyone know an admin member i can contact directly?

does anyone know an admin member i can contact directly?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I reported someone yesterday having found out that they took a photo of me at a meet unawares and have it on their profile. The photo is still there and it's causing me severe distress, I really need this photo taking down.

Can anybody please help me?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It can take upto 48 hours to deal with when you report someone I believe.

"It can take upto 48 hours to deal with when you report someone I believe."

Thank you flame. I'm really not happy, the picture was taken without my consent, the person was pretending to be texting. It's clear to see that its me and no one else is in the picture. That shouldn't have been allowed to pass through the screening process

By *uteness69Woman  over a year ago

Walthamstow

"I reported someone yesterday having found out that they took a photo of me at a meet unawares and have it on their profile. The photo is still there and it's causing me severe distress, I really need this photo taking down.

Can anybody please help me?"

that's horrible.

I'm sorry.

Silly question but have you thought of messaging this person at all?

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

"It can take upto 48 hours to deal with when you report someone I believe.

Thank you flame. I'm really not happy, the picture was taken without my consent, the person was pretending to be texting. It's clear to see that its me and no one else is in the picture. That shouldn't have been allowed to pass through the screening process "

How is admin to know if they had your permission or not

Thank you flame. I'm really not happy, the picture was taken without my consent, the person was pretending to be texting. It's clear to see that its me and no one else is in the picture. That shouldn't have been allowed to pass through the screening process

How is admin to know if they had your permission or not"

He said no one else is in the photo in which case it shouldn't have been allowed as the user whose profile it is isn't in it.

That's awful ! I hope you get it sorted very soon x

kildare

He said no one else is in the photo in which case it shouldn't have been allowed as the user whose profile it is isn't in it. "

How is admin to know that?

He could have met a guy

Or have very feminine features

How is admin to know if they had your permission or not"

The onus is on the member posting a picture that is not of said member.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

Call the cops.

He said no one else is in the photo in which case it shouldn't have been allowed as the user whose profile it is isn't in it.

He could have met a guy

Or have very feminine features"

Depends if the profile is photo verified I guess. I'm assuming they would check this image with the others and if its not the user or the user is not in it then it should not have been passed.

"I reported someone yesterday having found out that they took a photo of me at a meet unawares and have it on their profile. The photo is still there and it's causing me severe distress, I really need this photo taking down.

Scroll down to the bottom of this page where you will see a contact button..use that to tell admin what you have told us

OP, have you contacted this user and asked them to remove it?

kildare

He could have met a guy

Or have very feminine features

Depends if the profile is photo verified I guess. I'm assuming they would check this image with the others and if its not the user or the user is not in it then it should not have been passed. "

Quick glance to make sure nothing criminal is in them be as much as pics get by admin here I'm guessing

"OP, have you contacted this user and asked them to remove it?"

No i haven't. I'm thinking if they posted it in the first place knowing that it was wrong, then they're not going to take it down

You're panicking as if you're married

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

Can anybody please help me?You're panicking as if you're married "

Plenty of married people on here. They have enough guilt as it is i imagine without your judgement.

kildare

Can anybody please help me?You're panicking as if you're married

Plenty of married people on here. They have enough guilt as it is i imagine without your judgement. "

Aw bless them

Plenty of married people on here. They have enough guilt as it is i imagine without your judgement.

Aw bless them"

I'm not married but i do have the right to not have my private affairs published, especially in such a sly and deceitful way

Aw bless them

I'm not married but i do have the right to not have my private affairs published, especially in such a sly and deceitful way

"

Have you contacted admin?

A similar thing happened to me a couple of weeks ago. I was unable to message the person; he had blocked males from sending messages.

The admins took care of it with the 48 hours.

Aw bless them

Have you contacted admin?"

I reported it yesterday and have just gone down the contact route

"A similar thing happened to me a couple of weeks ago. I was unable to message the person; he had blocked males from sending messages.

The admins took care of it with the 48 hours."

Thanks Orlando, hopefully i'll get the same result

Aw bless them

Have you contacted admin?"

Thanks for all your help Mistress

The issue has been resolved now. Thank you to all those who gave me useful advice

» Add a new message to this topic