FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I am the goddess of fab

I am the goddess of fab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Please come to me with your woes and problems, always ready to listen, and give advise......be you a single male, single female, a couple, or a more complicated than that situation.

I will endeavour to pass on my experience and knowledge, and set you on the right path, my dear children of the swinging world......:D

Agony Aunt at your desposal. Xxx I love you all.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eadySteadyCockCouple  over a year ago

Tredegar

" Please come to me with your woes and problems, always ready to listen, and give advise......be you a single male, single female, a couple, or a more complicated than that situation.

I will endeavour to pass on my experience and knowledge, and set you on the right path, my dear children of the swinging world......:D

Agony Aunt at your desposal. Xxx I love you all. "

Dear SamSam what would it take to get into your knickers?

" Please come to me with your woes and problems, always ready to listen, and give advise......be you a single male, single female, a couple, or a more complicated than that situation.

Agony Aunt at your desposal. Xxx I love you all. Dear SamSam what would it take to get into your knickers? "

Well, my dear children you only have 1 pic of a pair of boobs, which is very nice, but come on guys, you can't perform miracles with one pic, I suggest more pics, and some of the male Too, but not cock and fanny pics, maybe torso of the male, lady in sexy underwear. Both of you together would be good, sending you good vibes, and good luck. Swinger prayers sent xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Dear Samsam

I cant sleep and I've decided that Im completely over Fab and maybe want to start vanilla dating

"Dear Samsam

I cant sleep and I've decided that Im completely over Fab and maybe want to start vanilla dating

"

My darling if that is what you feel, then you must do it.....go with your heart, I myself had a lot of fun on here, 3 years of hedonism, but the time comes for all of us to seek that little bit more, to love and be loved is the greatest thing of all, I will send you blessings, but darling don't go looking for love, it will find You, when the time is right, enjoy yourself for now xxx

Dear samsam

I'm having an existential crisis. Are you real? Am I real? Is there really no more alcohol in my cupboards?

[Removed by poster at 22/09/17 02:36:35]

Dear SamSam I have aboustly no idea where to put this section of steel on my trailer can you help me.

Agony Aunt at your desposal. Xxx I love you all. "

Dear Sam,

I have a little willy and cannot satisfy my wife lol xx

"Dear samsam

I'm having an existential crisis. Are you real? Am I real? Is there really no more alcohol in my cupboards? "

Well , good question my son, is the world just perceived from our own minds, is anything real? Can't you magic some alcohol into your cupboard? I'll try and do it for you. But my skills of miracle working haven't worked for the past 2000 years.

I'm trying my best my son, peace love and happiness to you xxx

"Dear SamSam I have aboustly no idea where to put this section of steel on my trailer can you help me."

On the back my dear son

"Dear SamSam I have aboustly no idea where to put this section of steel on my trailer can you help me.

On the back my dear son "

Thank you. I wouldn't of managed without you.

Dear Sam,

I have a little willy and cannot satisfy my wife lol xx"

Well in my wisdom, I would suggest to get a 6ft 5 black guy round , with a 10inch cock , just once a week, to help with the situation for now, thoughts and prayers that your cock will grow with God's loves and thoughts..........keep me updated xxx

By *ieman300Man  over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

Dear Sam,

Well in my wisdom, I would suggest to get a 6ft 5 black guy round , with a 10inch cock , just once a week, to help with the situation for now, thoughts and prayers that your cock will grow with God's loves and thoughts..........keep me updated xxx"

Haha

Dear Sam,

Well in my wisdom, I would suggest to get a 6ft 5 black guy round , with a 10inch cock , just once a week, to help with the situation for now, thoughts and prayers that your cock will grow with God's loves and thoughts..........keep me updated xxx"

Thank you for your advice sam sam,

Maybe I should consider that for her.

Although she has been keeping herself busy by sleeping with her work colleague while I'm at work xx

Dear Sam,

Well in my wisdom, I would suggest to get a 6ft 5 black guy round , with a 10inch cock , just once a week, to help with the situation for now, thoughts and prayers that your cock will grow with God's loves and thoughts..........keep me updated xxx

Although she has been keeping herself busy by sleeping with her work colleague while I'm at work xx"

My blessings upon her, at least she's been honest, but I must ask my son!!!!! Are you satisfying your own sexual desires? The swinging goddess can get very angry if anything is one sided xx

Dear Sam,

Although she has been keeping herself busy by sleeping with her work colleague while I'm at work xx

My blessings upon her, at least she's been honest, but I must ask my son!!!!! Are you satisfying your own sexual desires? The swinging goddess can get very angry if anything is one sided xx"

She enjoys it very much, and keeps me informed about it

My wife certainly keeps me satisfied though as well as reminding me of her need for a real mans dick xx

Samsam, what's the point?

samsam - I logged in here this morning in order to avail myself of the delightful pictures of the female form. As yet I haven't landed on a profile worthy of spending some time on. Please help

"samsam - I logged in here this morning in order to avail myself of the delightful pictures of the female form. As yet I haven't landed on a profile worthy of spending some time on. Please help "

I know you are a forum regular, and you have veris from some very sexy ladies, so I take your message in jest my son.....go forth and do what you're doing.

Call me a bit of a "stick in the mud" but I like to know a person's qualifications before availing my woes.

By *ohnaronMan  over a year ago

london

Oh samsam look into your crystal ball and tell me when I will meet the woman of my dreams.

"Call me a bit of a "stick in the mud" but I like to know a person's qualifications before availing my woes."

Qualifications? I'm a RNLD,PMVA NVQ level 4 in health and social care, self certified witch .

"Oh samsam look into your crystal ball and tell me when I will meet the woman of my dreams."

Don't look too hard my dear, but I feel it's someone local to You, that you already know, and have struck up a friendship with.

» Add a new message to this topic