FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Time wasters!

Time wasters!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why waste both of our times talking all week then get cold feet, I'm a very open and honest person but I'm starting to think either people are nosey or just rude.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rs mischiefWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

In my experience just doing it for the thrill... Then bottle it when meet day comes or get found out

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Rude? I have to say I would call it ignorant.

Men or women doing it it's just as bad...

Feel for you x

By *lanaganCouple  over a year ago

altrincham

there is a lot of fake peop;e on ere feel for u hun

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I can appriciate maybe it being first time nerves and such but a message at least would wash away the bad taste, to each the own I guess

Some its how they get off ..... here never meeting wanking over the pics and tex thinking about it ..

It's happened to me, even so far as speaking on the phone, booking a hotel halfway between us and then them not turning up and blocking me on fab.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

People can genuinely change their minds during a discussion, don't forget that - but they should of course politely inform you in good time so you are not unconvenienced. I won't even get in the shower if someone is not communicating freely, but if people mess me about or seem insincere or disrespectful I will cancel.

"It's happened to me, even so far as speaking on the phone, booking a hotel halfway between us and then them not turning up and blocking me on fab. "

How rude

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's time wasting if they don't intend to meet or if they stand you up. It's not if people are potentially open to meeting the right people but someone turns out not to be right for them. Generally users who lose interest before fixing a meet will just go silent and block you.

Work out what you can learn from it and potentially use to improve things for your wellbeing in future.

And report users who are no shows etc.

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"It's happened to me, even so far as speaking on the phone, booking a hotel halfway between us and then them not turning up and blocking me on fab. "

Knobs!

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"It's time wasting if they don't intend to meet or if they stand you up. It's not if people are potentially open to meeting the right people but someone turns out not to be right for them. Generally users who lose interest before fixing a meet will just go silent and block you.

Work out what you can learn from it and potentially use to improve things for your wellbeing in future.

And report users who are no shows etc. "

What happens when you report these people?

» Add a new message to this topic