FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How do you broach the subject of women squirting

How do you broach the subject of women squirting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

For the ladies

So you've arranged to visit a gentleman at his house and you know how messy the bed can get - do you give him advanced warning to prepare in advance.

Also what a the sensation like from a woman's point of view.

For the men

Do you all like the fact that a woman can squirt and do you actually take pleasure in tasting it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ieman300Man  over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

[Removed by poster at 21/09/17 13:00:13]

By *ieman300Man  over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

Not quite answering your question but i would prefer not to know beforehand so I could get the omg factor!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I love a good squirting thread

By *unguya2zMan  over a year ago

coventry..ish

Wouldn't matter to me,one particular lady I met,soaked the place and yes I tasted it and it tasted of sex pure sex.she said her ex husband hated it.

So guessing we arnt all the same

Thankfully I don't squirt/gush so no problem

By *uzz And WoodyCouple  over a year ago

Maidstone

Lou's quite a squirter and we both absolutely love it. From my point of view it's simply because you can physically see the pleasure that's being created. It can't be faked.

"Lou's quite a squirter and we both absolutely love it. From my point of view it's simply because you can physically see the pleasure that's being created. It can't be faked. "

Anyone can piss themselves

By *uciyassMan  over a year ago

sheffield

"Lou's quite a squirter and we both absolutely love it. From my point of view it's simply because you can physically see the pleasure that's being created. It can't be faked. "

My wife squirts so much its insane. When we have had a good session they get stronger so much so her whole body ends up in spasms and I end up swimming for my life.

By *ovecumfromyouCouple  over a year ago

northampton

My husband loves it when I squirt, we recently had a session where I was being ridden from behind with another guy underneath because he wanted me to squirt in his mouth. We all had fun and he had his wish fulfilled as well as his mouth.

By *ovecumfromyouCouple  over a year ago

northampton

I have only recently found that I can squirt and it is the most amazing feeling sending me into uncontrolled spasms. I'm sure in the right situation with the right person you would be able to squirt.

By *uzz And WoodyCouple  over a year ago

Maidstone

"Lou's quite a squirter and we both absolutely love it. From my point of view it's simply because you can physically see the pleasure that's being created. It can't be faked.

Anyone can piss themselves "

Apart from piss looks like piss, smells like piss and would taste like piss.

sheffield

"Lou's quite a squirter and we both absolutely love it. From my point of view it's simply because you can physically see the pleasure that's being created. It can't be faked.

Apart from piss looks like piss, smells like piss and would taste like piss."

And squirt Ines is clear. Doesn't smell of much and tastes delicious mmm

By *unguya2zMan  over a year ago

coventry..ish

"My husband loves it when I squirt, we recently had a session where I was being ridden from behind with another guy underneath because he wanted me to squirt in his mouth. We all had fun and he had his wish fulfilled as well as his mouth. "

Lovely

By *ikstupp2Man  over a year ago

london

antibiotics make squirt taste metallic

I’ve known quite a few women squirt, it’s definitely piss

Whatever you do....don't let them pish on the duvet

By *a Fee VerteWoman  over a year ago

Limbo

This isn't strictly true. I tried to pee in the sea a number of times recently on holiday in order to avoid the nasty beach loos, and I still couldn't

london

It may contain piss but it's definitely different from piss, it doesn't taste or smell of piss and it's more lubey than watery, either way a face full of squirt never goes down badly with me. N if a girl is confident enough to stand over me n wank till she squirts even better

I tell them I need to use the toilet and go. I prefer that to laying on a wet bed.

There are ways of reducing the amount of fluids we eject..

london

"I tell them I need to use the toilet and go. I prefer that to laying on a wet bed.

There are ways of reducing the amount of fluids we eject.."

embrace it n tell em if they make u squirt they get the damp side of the bed. We don't mind lol

I personally love a lady that squirts so Im always prepared for it, fresh bedding ready to be put on, towels, etc x

I've never met a bloke yet that's said 'oh please don't make my bed wet' au contraire.

sheffield

"I’ve known quite a few women squirt, it’s definitely piss"

Here's my finding

So, what were the results? Let’s start with the facts from above: During sexual excitement, the women’s empty bladders filled up, and then, after they’d squirted, they were empty again—just as they’d been after they peed the first time. Which suggests that the women were probably releasing urine. But! There’s a caveat. The scientists also found that there was small amount of “prostatic secretions”—fluid from the prostate gland—in the fluid sample, which means that squirting is actually a combo of both pee and “prostatic secretions.” “Our results lead us to conclude that squirting and the so-called ‘female ejaculation’ essentially are two distinct events,” say the study authors.

Granted this was a small study—and all of the women in it were consistent squirters. Still, we totally get how you may still be a bit grossed out. After all, in the world of selective hearing, “combo” can easily be interpreted as “OMG OMG OMG there's pee in there.” But listen: It’s really just a small amount of pee, and sex experts say it’s really not a big deal.

"I tell them I need to use the toilet and go. I prefer that to laying on a wet bed.

There are ways of reducing the amount of fluids we eject..embrace it n tell em if they make u squirt they get the damp side of the bed. We don't mind lol"

It's not difficult to make me squirt, which is why I don't drink for a few hours before sex. I don't enjoy it as it detracts from actually giving me an orgasm. It doesn't feel nice or orgasmic for me, so best to not try to make it happen.

"I’ve known quite a few women squirt, it’s definitely piss

Here's my finding

So, what were the results? Let’s start with the facts from above: During sexual excitement, the women’s empty bladders filled up, and then, after they’d squirted, they were empty again—just as they’d been after they peed the first time. Which suggests that the women were probably releasing urine. But! There’s a caveat. The scientists also found that there was small amount of “prostatic secretions”—fluid from the prostate gland—in the fluid sample, which means that squirting is actually a combo of both pee and “prostatic secretions.” “Our results lead us to conclude that squirting and the so-called ‘female ejaculation’ essentially are two distinct events,” say the study authors.

Granted this was a small study—and all of the women in it were consistent squirters. Still, we totally get how you may still be a bit grossed out. After all, in the world of selective hearing, “combo” can easily be interpreted as “OMG OMG OMG there's pee in there.” But listen: It’s really just a small amount of pee, and sex experts say it’s really not a big deal."

It's a big deal to me. I was having pleasure and orgasms way before this squirting phenomena appeared. For me, it's ruining my experience as the man stops concentrating on me while he's trying to get me to squirt. It's no more than a party trick, and they bore me too.

Here we go again.

Someone will post the link to the study on this that 'proved' it to be piss soon enough.

Then someone will post a link that 'proves' it not piss.

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Just hire a wetsuit and goggles

Apart from piss looks like piss, smells like piss and would taste like piss.

Here we go again.

Someone will post the link to the study on this that 'proved' it to be piss soon enough.

Then someone will post a link that 'proves' it not piss.

"

Don't go getting all pissy rach

sheffield

"I’ve known quite a few women squirt, it’s definitely piss

Here's my finding

Granted this was a small study—and all of the women in it were consistent squirters. Still, we totally get how you may still be a bit grossed out. After all, in the world of selective hearing, “combo” can easily be interpreted as “OMG OMG OMG there's pee in there.” But listen: It’s really just a small amount of pee, and sex experts say it’s really not a big deal.

It's a big deal to me. I was having pleasure and orgasms way before this squirting phenomena appeared. For me, it's ruining my experience as the man stops concentrating on me while he's trying to get me to squirt. It's no more than a party trick, and they bore me too. "

Well I don't see it as a party trick I love to make love to my wife and love when she squirts through penetration it just adds to the whole love making , I get some will see it as a o wow moment and place all thier interest in it happening again but doesn't it all become part of the experience

If a woman squirt it feels pretty fantastic. It's warm, she seems to have enjoyed it, so yes, it can really turn me on and send my horn levels a little higher.

I would rather not know either way...

If a lady says she's a squirter, but then doesn't squirt, clearly I'm doing something wrong

But then if she is too worried about not squirting or squirting, she isn't going to enjoy our time together worrying about my reaction.

Let nature take it's course either way. Bedding can be washed

Oh man I loved it

My ex from years ago used to squirt but only with me. I felt I unlocked her.

It's ace and yes I love the taste

Good sex should be about a room of odurs and fluids everywhere. It's not dentistry

I can only squirt if the guy is good with his fingers and hits the right spot.

Only a couple of guys have ever made me do it from penetration.

Either way, it feels nice. I like the build up and I have zero control over when it happens.

By *ichs slut wifeWoman  over a year ago

sarasota

U have no idea,what u missing...

By *parkle......Woman  over a year ago

Staffordshire

Not another "pissing" thread!

By *ichs slut wifeWoman  over a year ago

sarasota

Tastes,like,sex. N clear not yellow,like pee.

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

We have met ladies that squirt/ gush and they have always pretty warned us.

Personally I don't and get really fed up of people trying to make me it's just gets painful and boring.

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

Haha

chelmsford

"Not another "pissing" thread! "

chelmsford

"For the ladies

So you've arranged to visit a gentleman at his house and you know how messy the bed can get - do you give him advanced warning to prepare in advance.

For the men

Do you all like the fact that a woman can squirt and do you actually take pleasure in tasting it"

OP, I would say, just prepare the bed anyway. Some think it's wee, some think it's something else. As long as all enjoy it, don't worry about what it is.

"

It's a big deal to me. I was having pleasure and orgasms way before this squirting phenomena appeared. For me, it's ruining my experience as the man stops concentrating on me while he's trying to get me to squirt. It's no more than a party trick, and they bore me too. "

Your finding the wrong guys then have found the more relaxed I get my lady the more likely it will happen without actually trying to make it !

She enjoys and I can tell by her expression and how wet I get !!

The taste is pretty much a meh thing for me.

What does it for me is the noise a woman makes squirting, and the sensation of being pushed out. If im behind her, on top and sometimes beneath, I love to push myself deep to experience the pussy spazaming.

A lot of guys ask me if I can squirt but I find if the guy is trying to make me squirt (looks like digging for gold) then I can't relax and I actually get turned off...if I just relax then it can and has happenned on a few occasions but I actually get embarrassed as some guys don't like it!

[Removed by poster at 21/09/17 18:21:21]

"For the ladies

For the men

Do you all like the fact that a woman can squirt and do you actually take pleasure in tasting it"

Tip from a friend. A showercurtain placed under sheet. squirting is amazing,i love it when my hubby makes me do it. And he loves it too. Each to their own. wonder will our new meet tomorrow night like it

and no its not piss and anyone who thinks it is obviously havent experienced it properly. It feels like the most fantastic spasms inside of you that you cant control emitting immense pleasure! Oh no...now i want to now...

"For the ladies

For the men

I find most men ask beforehand

» Add a new message to this topic