FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Leprechauns

Leprechauns

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uciyass OP   Man  over a year ago

sheffield

So what's the craic with leprechauns Ive only ever seen two and then ran like hell at me shouting feck off ya ejit holding thier crotches im beginning to wonder if this pot of gold thing is a ploy to distract us from thier huge buldges in thier pants. Any ideas

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

"So what's the craic with leprechauns Ive only ever seen two and then ran like hell at me shouting feck off ya ejit holding thier crotches im beginning to wonder if this pot of gold thing is a ploy to distract us from thier huge buldges in thier pants. Any ideas "

Are you high?

sheffield

"So what's the craic with leprechauns Ive only ever seen two and then ran like hell at me shouting feck off ya ejit holding thier crotches im beginning to wonder if this pot of gold thing is a ploy to distract us from thier huge buldges in thier pants. Any ideas

Are you high?"

Lmao not today thank you. I was just having one of those pondering moments and where better to ask than here xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I saw one with ginger wig and big hat.no pot of gold but had a pint and beer belly so gold might of been up his jumper .

sheffield

"I saw one with ginger wig and big hat.no pot of gold but had a pint and beer belly so gold might of been up his jumper . "

Aww so you see it's not only me then is it The plot tickens. X

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

One stole my pint

"I saw one with ginger wig and big hat.no pot of gold but had a pint and beer belly so gold might of been up his jumper .

Aww so you see it's not only me then is it The plot tickens. X"

Wonder if they have gold Willy

By *atr247Man  over a year ago

around

"So what's the craic with leprechauns Ive only ever seen two and then ran like hell at me shouting feck off ya ejit holding thier crotches im beginning to wonder if this pot of gold thing is a ploy to distract us from thier huge buldges in thier pants. Any ideas "

Those must have been the Michael Jackson Leprechauns

As for the rest of the leprechauns, they are gone drinking whisky and Guinness in the rain fighting and listening to river dance and the corrs - and the pot of gold is that bulging sack they have begorrah and begosh

sheffield

"So what's the craic with leprechauns Ive only ever seen two and then ran like hell at me shouting feck off ya ejit holding thier crotches im beginning to wonder if this pot of gold thing is a ploy to distract us from thier huge buldges in thier pants. Any ideas

Those must have been the Michael Jackson Leprechauns

As for the rest of the leprechauns, they are gone drinking whisky and Guinness in the rain fighting and listening to river dance and the corrs - and the pot of gold is that bulging sack they have begorrah and begosh "

Now we're talking

Have the got willies. Ive never seen a leorachaunette

The Corrs mmmmmm yes even Jim x

And Guinness actually I don't think they have the patience to wait for one to pour so whiskey for sure. I gotta find me one and reach into his velvet trousers and have a rummage

By *heekyDannyMan  over a year ago

North West

I am one...shhhhhh...dont tell anyone though...Dey myt cum afta me little gold willy....;-)

Oh yes never seen one in a skirt .Maybe they are all men and shag each other with there little gold cocks

sheffield

"I am one...shhhhhh...dont tell anyone though...Dey myt cum afta me little gold willy....;-)"

Yav a gold willie omg do you cum tinsel or shoot nuggets x

"I am one...shhhhhh...dont tell anyone though...Dey myt cum afta me little gold willy....;-)

Yav a gold willie omg do you cum tinsel or shoot nuggets x"

Golden nuggets

North West

Golden syrup

"Golden syrup"

I like that on toast

North West

Ohhhh i could be a little breakfast dispenser!

"Ohhhh i could be a little breakfast dispenser! "

Then go for walk find a rainbow and get pot of gold

North West

"Ohhhh i could be a little breakfast dispenser!

Then go for walk find a rainbow and get pot of gold "

Rainbows follow me

sheffield

Then go for walk find a rainbow and get pot of gold "

Go for a walk get pissed wet through your toast will go soggy only to find a leprechaun wanking into an empty pot singing somewhere over the rainbow

Go for a walk get pissed wet through your toast will go soggy only to find a leprechaun wanking into an empty pot singing somewhere over the rainbow "

Pmsl and it hurts as back killing me .Lol

sheffield

Go for a walk get pissed wet through your toast will go soggy only to find a leprechaun wanking into an empty pot singing somewhere over the rainbow

Pmsl and it hurts as back killing me .Lol "

Sorry I'm Irish I can't help the madness xx

Sorry I'm Irish I can't help the madness xx"

Only been to Ireland once and it was funny as kebab they put mayo on and sold pints of Smirnoff ice .I was ill .My friend and I ended up doing hand stands in hotel room .Both of us didn't have breakfast

By *atr247Man  over a year ago

around

Only been to Ireland once and it was funny as kebab they put mayo on and sold pints of Smirnoff ice .I was ill .My friend and I ended up doing hand stands in hotel room .Both of us didn't have breakfast "

Come back again and I'll volunteer to spank your ass for you. Smirnoff ice in any volume will make you ill. There are other cloudy white liquids to drink that taste better and don't have the same after effects as for hand stands - as long as there naked that's fine by me

sheffield

Only been to Ireland once and it was funny as kebab they put mayo on and sold pints of Smirnoff ice .I was ill .My friend and I ended up doing hand stands in hotel room .Both of us didn't have breakfast "

Garlic mayo and chilli can't beat it. But I reckon was drink made you so ill rather than kebab lol

Go for a walk get pissed wet through your toast will go soggy only to find a leprechaun wanking into an

empty pot singing somewhere over the rainbow

Only been to Ireland once and it was funny as kebab they put mayo on and sold pints of Smirnoff ice .I was ill .My friend and I ended up doing hand stands in hotel room .Both of us didn't have breakfast

Garlic mayo and chilli can't beat it. But I reckon was drink made you so ill rather than kebab lol "

Lol the mayo slipped off onto my shoe and it looked like sperm and didn't notice it until someone did .I blame the mayo had nothing to do with the pints of Smirnoff ice

sheffield

Go for a walk get pissed wet through your toast will go soggy only to find a leprechaun wanking into an

Garlic mayo and chilli can't beat it. But I reckon was drink made you so ill rather than kebab lol

Lol the mayo slipped off onto my shoe and it looked like sperm and didn't notice it until someone did .I blame the mayo had nothing to do with the pints of Smirnoff ice "

Lol what sort of sperm are you used to lol well must have been the lettuce then its picked by virgins on the south slopes of the dublin mountains xx

Lol the mayo slipped off onto my shoe and it looked like sperm and didn't notice it until someone did .I blame the mayo had nothing to do with the pints of Smirnoff ice

Lol what sort of sperm are you used to lol well must have been the lettuce then its picked by virgins on the south slopes of the dublin mountains xx

"

Some syrup and some mayo lol

Yes the lettuce lay heavy when I did hand stands

North West

Golden Syrup? F**king Leprechauns!!!

"Golden Syrup? F**king Leprechauns!!! "

Are we back too there gold penis .Lol